Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 16689
-
04-24-19 19:00 #3819Senior Member

Posts: 183Literally the most obvious fake ad ever. Different area code, way too pretty, naked face pics, accepts credit cards, generic location, every possible service listed.
Originally Posted by Develish101
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 16:10 #3818Senior Member

Posts: 53Eva / Selena
That's her. I don't know why others say it's "definitely not Eva / Selena". I remember those tats, the open star tats, centered, directly in line. I 'm not fond of tats but these were sexy. She didn't have the shoulder one back then (2014 and before). In fact her old website still works and you can see one star in this pic. https://evadesantos21.wixsite.com/evashome/contact.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
Eva is a short little Latina who had a killer body back then, then started to put on some weight. Don't know what it looks like now. Might be a reason why the latest pics only show what they do. Play safe.
-
04-24-19 11:21 #3817Senior Member

Posts: 124Real Sam
Good to know. Only confirms my recommendation to stay away. Everything about this lady is pretty shady I hindsight.
Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 10:47 #3816Senior Member

Posts: 120Salena.
Was there another one, went by Selena, blonde, huge tits, about 5 feet tall, covered everything, had a few reports of a slight odor below? I saw her at the Signature Inn, by East Towne.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
She was listed as Latin, but her tits were huge, as far as I can remember, which is always a challenge. LOL.
D 101.
-
04-24-19 10:38 #3815Senior Member

Posts: 120Honey.
This one popped up a few days ago, any info on her?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...x/359829359344
-
04-24-19 10:33 #3814Senior Member

Posts: 801Oh yeah, it's her. I couldn't see the tats above her cooch at first on my crappy phone. I honestly don't remember the one on her shoulder, but I do remember the two stars down below. Then again I was concentrating more on her tits then the tats.
Originally Posted by Develish101
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 09:13 #3813Senior Member

Posts: 66The real Sam is currently in jail.
Originally Posted by WiLurker
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 21:40 #3812Regular Member

Posts: 14Yikes, how did I miss that. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Newbie5
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 21:17 #3811Senior Member

Posts: 93I believe this is Tasha:
Originally Posted by Gabzilla
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...2/367343902107
-
04-23-19 19:09 #3810Senior Member

Posts: 2120Stacy
I met up with this girl (also on STG). And I bailed before we got started. Looks much worse than the pics. I just could not go through with it.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 18:01 #3809Regular Member

Posts: 18She runs ads almost daily on STG.
Originally Posted by Gabzilla
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 17:49 #3808Senior Member

Posts: 801She did not have any ink as I recall. I have some of her last body shot ads before she left. Going to check those to make sure, but everyone gets more ink nowadays.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 15:19 #3807Senior Member

Posts: 37Stacy
I met her. I was suspicious beforehand because she sounded kind of scammy. Anyway, she smelled really badly. Did not look as good as the pictures. So I passed on any action. Will not be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Sg2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 15:09 #3806Regular Member

Posts: 14Tasha?
Is she around? I have seen any activity for a while.
-
04-23-19 15:04 #3805Senior Member

Posts: 58Stacy
Ya I'm also friends with her on facebook! She wanted to move in with me LOL. I went to help her out 2 weeks ago when she was at the Howard Johnson on east wash. She flipped out on me on the phone ask if I like fucking young girls and watch kiddie porn!! She is bipolar as hell. Not even an hour later she called and asked if I could get her a room. 15 minutes after that sent me a picture of her and a second girl said $200 for both. She is a whack job!!
Originally Posted by MattBrad
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





