Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 859 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 909 959 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3820

    Never say never

    I said I'd never see Amber again after our last visit.

    I changed my mind and found myself wanting to have a better experience with her. We finally connected. And I think we both had a great time.

    I'm glad I tried again. I find her very attractive. And this session made up for the previous rushed ones. I experienced everything I usually like and she was fun and engaged the whole time.

    Of course, YMMV. If you can arrange something with her when she's relaxed and comfortable, she's more likely to get into it. That's what I understand from what she told me. How do you do that? It requires trust and communication. Which is hard to find in this hobby.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...c/842158319624

  2. #3819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by Develish101  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up a few days ago, any info on her?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...x/359829359344
    Literally the most obvious fake ad ever. Different area code, way too pretty, naked face pics, accepts credit cards, generic location, every possible service listed.

  3. #3818

    Eva / Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah, it's her. I couldn't see the tats above her cooch at first on my crappy phone. I honestly don't remember the one on her shoulder, but I do remember the two stars down below. Then again I was concentrating more on her tits then the tats.
    That's her. I don't know why others say it's "definitely not Eva / Selena". I remember those tats, the open star tats, centered, directly in line. I 'm not fond of tats but these were sexy. She didn't have the shoulder one back then (2014 and before). In fact her old website still works and you can see one star in this pic. https://evadesantos21.wixsite.com/evashome/contact.

    Eva is a short little Latina who had a killer body back then, then started to put on some weight. Don't know what it looks like now. Might be a reason why the latest pics only show what they do. Play safe.

  4. #3817

    Real Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan  [View Original Post]
    The real Sam is currently in jail.
    Good to know. Only confirms my recommendation to stay away. Everything about this lady is pretty shady I hindsight.

  5. #3816

    Salena.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah, it's her. I couldn't see the tats above her cooch at first on my crappy phone. I honestly don't remember the one on her shoulder, but I do remember the two stars down below. Then again I was concentrating more on her tits then the tats.
    Was there another one, went by Selena, blonde, huge tits, about 5 feet tall, covered everything, had a few reports of a slight odor below? I saw her at the Signature Inn, by East Towne.

    She was listed as Latin, but her tits were huge, as far as I can remember, which is always a challenge. LOL.

    D 101.

  6. #3815

    Honey.

    This one popped up a few days ago, any info on her?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...x/359829359344

  7. #3814
    Quote Originally Posted by Develish101  [View Original Post]
    Hey Rawl, I remember seeing her as well years ago. This is definitely not her. Good luck and let us know how she is.

    D 101.
    Oh yeah, it's her. I couldn't see the tats above her cooch at first on my crappy phone. I honestly don't remember the one on her shoulder, but I do remember the two stars down below. Then again I was concentrating more on her tits then the tats.

  8. #3813
    The real Sam is currently in jail.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiLurker  [View Original Post]
    Assume you are referring to this one:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/794942896479

    I would stay away. Saw her twice. First time was pretty good fairly open menu. Good enough to see second time.

    Second time she was very rushed after I helped pay for room (I know big mistake). Ended up being QV although paid for more becuase she had someone else coming despite making me wait.

    Just had a baby, so second time not comfortable with anything but doggy despite having done more first time.

    Needless to say I will never repeat. Very flakey and hit and miss based on my two visits. Looking back she also had some other questionable reviews. Some of pics are her, but she has used other girls or really old pics in some of her posts.

    Advise others to stay away as well.

  9. #3812
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie5  [View Original Post]
    Yikes, how did I miss that. Thanks!

  10. #3811
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabzilla  [View Original Post]
    Is she around? I have seen any activity for a while.
    I believe this is Tasha:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...2/367343902107

  11. #3810

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I met up with this girl (also on STG). And I bailed before we got started. Looks much worse than the pics. I just could not go through with it.

  12. #3809
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabzilla  [View Original Post]
    Is she around? I have seen any activity for a while.
    She runs ads almost daily on STG.

  13. #3808
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    Did she have either of the tats when you were seeing her? If so, that should be confirmation enough.
    She did not have any ink as I recall. I have some of her last body shot ads before she left. Going to check those to make sure, but everyone gets more ink nowadays.

  14. #3807

    Stacy

    I met her. I was suspicious beforehand because she sounded kind of scammy. Anyway, she smelled really badly. Did not look as good as the pictures. So I passed on any action. Will not be seeing her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sg2006  [View Original Post]
    Tittle on STG is "Hey come and have some fun with me". Also posts on SA. Anyone care to share info, good, bad, or otherwise?

    Thanks!

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/704257589344

  15. #3806

    Tasha?

    Is she around? I have seen any activity for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape