Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,091 to 24,105 of 37375
-
04-23-19 12:12 #13285Regular Member

Posts: 10Ebony Number
Can anyone PM me ebony's number if they have it saved? I used to get it from her website but that no longer seems to be working and I never saved it. Thanks.
-
04-23-19 11:27 #13284Senior Member

Posts: 25That is not good.
Originally Posted by MikeQanaby
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 07:12 #13283Senior Member

Posts: 311Good idea
The more of us that flag it, the more likely it will be removed.
Originally Posted by LexxxLuthor
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 05:59 #13282Senior Member

Posts: 79Best thing
Go and flag the report hopefully they take it down IMHO.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 03:53 #13281Senior Member

Posts: 388Wrong twice, Jar Jar
You are mistaken, twice. Dude, please stop. You are not helping anyone. I happen to know the owner very well and their name is definitively NOT Tiffany.
Originally Posted by HeeJung47
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 23:26 #13280Senior Member

Posts: 293Jen
I hear Jen gone now. Last day was Saturday. For real.
Originally Posted by HeeJung47
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 22:53 #13279Banned Member

Posts: 298Hate to say.
Hate to say I TOLD YOU SO. But, I TOLD YOU SO!
Originally Posted by MikeQanaby
[View Original Post]
Those nasty PM's why'all can hit me up and apologize now. Especially since Tiff text me and told me the week she was leaving and where she was going.
-
04-22-19 22:26 #13278Troll

Posts: 279Lol!
Tammy, Crystal, and Staci= Tiffany, Ebony, and Jen.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 22:23 #13277Troll

Posts: 279Then she changed her name
Tiffany is the owner of Saigon Spa. She didn't go anywhere. She might have changed her name, but, she is still there.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 21:05 #13276Senior Member

Posts: 388No Tiffany at Saigon
Unfortunately, there is no longer anyone at Saigon that goes by the name of Tiffany.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 20:48 #13275Senior Member

Posts: 388Agree
After Sunni at Acu on Middlebelt left, I spent a lot of money at the holiday plaza massage. This was two to three years ago I think. At first it was great. I still remember Mia; great attitude, great massage, great body, great ending, but nothing like what you are looking for. Several beautiful girls and reasonable prices. But then they all seemed to leave. Then it became hit or miss. The last time I went was about a year ago. And gave up going there. I offered a lot but no one ever entertained FS. I'm not much of a BJ guy. One girl got super mad at me when I asked for FS and pulled out a condom. She started yelling. So I left. Quickly.
Originally Posted by KingPython
[View Original Post]
Some girls did allow reverse massages which was super nice. I think two girls allowed FIV. So yeah...it really depends on the girl. Unfortunately I remember they rotated a lot so it was difficult to get the same girl more than a couple times. I happened to get Mia about a half dozen times.
-
04-22-19 20:42 #13274Senior Member

Posts: 311Ymmv
I'm using this YMMV thing a lot these days. Some places have predictable price points and some don't. This place (Wayne Rd.) is a YMMV place which means the extras depend on the girl and on you and mostly on your willingness to depart with your money.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 20:14 #13273Senior Member

Posts: 264HE only at best.
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 20:07 #13272Senior Member

Posts: 264No no and no. Wayne rd holiday plaza is a he only, and takes some price negotiating.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 18:52 #13271Senior Member

Posts: 388Saigon. New therapists
I just heard there are three new therapists at Saigon; Tammy, Crystal, and Staci. Crystal is a licensed therapist with about 10 years experience. The owner said she gives an excellent deep tissue massage. I'm probably going to try her out later this week. I'll report back what happens.









Reply With Quote





