Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13290

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. But I just called and asked for Tiffany and was told yes she is available. So was Jen and a new girl. Not sure about the action part though!
    Jen quit a few days ago but then realized she had it good at Saigon and came back today. LOL.

    I'm glad she's back.

  2. #13289

    Damaging

    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    Yelp says review being taken down.
    I scoured other reviews and didn't see one like that. Hopefully this passes.

    It's not a trafficking situation and it's in a pretty socially liberal city. I would hope the cops just leave it be.

  3. #13288

    Yelp

    Quote Originally Posted by FunForJeff  [View Original Post]
    That is not good.
    Yelp says review being taken down.

  4. #13287
    Quote Originally Posted by DangleMan  [View Original Post]
    So it's over? The girls went quiet?
    Not sure. But I just called and asked for Tiffany and was told yes she is available. So was Jen and a new girl. Not sure about the action part though!

  5. #13286

    Saigon?

    So it's over? The girls went quiet?

  6. #13285

    Ebony Number

    Can anyone PM me ebony's number if they have it saved? I used to get it from her website but that no longer seems to be working and I never saved it. Thanks.

  7. #13284
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeQanaby  [View Original Post]
    That is not good.

  8. #13283

    Good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by LexxxLuthor  [View Original Post]
    Go and flag the report hopefully they take it down IMHO.
    The more of us that flag it, the more likely it will be removed.

  9. #13282

    Best thing

    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    Hate to say I TOLD YOU SO. But, I TOLD YOU SO!

    Those nasty PM's why'all can hit me up and apologize now. Especially since Tiff text me and told me the week she was leaving and where she was going.
    Go and flag the report hopefully they take it down IMHO.

  10. #13281

    Wrong twice, Jar Jar

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJung47  [View Original Post]
    Tammy, Crystal, and Staci= Tiffany, Ebony, and Jen.
    You are mistaken, twice. Dude, please stop. You are not helping anyone. I happen to know the owner very well and their name is definitively NOT Tiffany.

  11. #13280

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJung47  [View Original Post]
    Tammy, Crystal, and Staci= Tiffany, Ebony, and Jen.
    I hear Jen gone now. Last day was Saturday. For real.

  12. #13279

    Hate to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeQanaby  [View Original Post]
    Hate to say I TOLD YOU SO. But, I TOLD YOU SO!

    Those nasty PM's why'all can hit me up and apologize now. Especially since Tiff text me and told me the week she was leaving and where she was going.

  13. #13278

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    I just heard there are three new therapists at Saigon; Tammy, Crystal, and Staci. Crystal is a licensed therapist with about 10 years experience. The owner said she gives an excellent deep tissue massage. I'm probably going to try her out later this week. I'll report back what happens.
    Tammy, Crystal, and Staci= Tiffany, Ebony, and Jen.

  14. #13277

    Then she changed her name

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, there is no longer anyone at Saigon that goes by the name of Tiffany.
    Tiffany is the owner of Saigon Spa. She didn't go anywhere. She might have changed her name, but, she is still there.

  15. #13276

    No Tiffany at Saigon

    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    This is addicting! LOL.

    So after hearing from a couple members, it sounds like Tiffany does FS if she recognizes you and you drop 250-300 in addition to the room fee If she is in the mood. The one FS review from back in November said it wasn't really worth it. The monger who pm'd me said it was. I need a tie breaker. LOL. Anyone? That's a lot of money. Why is it such a mystery with this one?
    Unfortunately, there is no longer anyone at Saigon that goes by the name of Tiffany.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape