Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13543

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by DangleMan  [View Original Post]
    So it's over? The girls went quiet?
    What city / location is Saigon in.

    I see there is a Saigon massage and nails In ferndale.

  2. #13542

    Peace and harmony AMP seems closed

    Hey new member here. Been visiting the AMP in an apartment in Westland for the last 3 years. But now they seem closed down. One the girls told me they had some issues. Wasn't sure if LE or something else. Her English wasn't the best. But she as fun.

    Anyone know of another place I should try? P&H as hit and miss. But like the location.

  3. #13541

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. But I just called and asked for Tiffany and was told yes she is available. So was Jen and a new girl. Not sure about the action part though!
    Jen quit a few days ago but then realized she had it good at Saigon and came back today. LOL.

    I'm glad she's back.

  4. #13540

    Damaging

    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    Yelp says review being taken down.
    I scoured other reviews and didn't see one like that. Hopefully this passes.

    It's not a trafficking situation and it's in a pretty socially liberal city. I would hope the cops just leave it be.

  5. #13539

    Yelp

    Quote Originally Posted by FunForJeff  [View Original Post]
    That is not good.
    Yelp says review being taken down.

  6. #13538
    Quote Originally Posted by DangleMan  [View Original Post]
    So it's over? The girls went quiet?
    Not sure. But I just called and asked for Tiffany and was told yes she is available. So was Jen and a new girl. Not sure about the action part though!

  7. #13537

    Saigon?

    So it's over? The girls went quiet?

  8. #13536

    Ebony Number

    Can anyone PM me ebony's number if they have it saved? I used to get it from her website but that no longer seems to be working and I never saved it. Thanks.

  9. #13535
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeQanaby  [View Original Post]
    That is not good.

  10. #13534

    Good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by LexxxLuthor  [View Original Post]
    Go and flag the report hopefully they take it down IMHO.
    The more of us that flag it, the more likely it will be removed.

  11. #13533

    Best thing

    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    Hate to say I TOLD YOU SO. But, I TOLD YOU SO!

    Those nasty PM's why'all can hit me up and apologize now. Especially since Tiff text me and told me the week she was leaving and where she was going.
    Go and flag the report hopefully they take it down IMHO.

  12. #13532

    Wrong twice, Jar Jar

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJung47  [View Original Post]
    Tammy, Crystal, and Staci= Tiffany, Ebony, and Jen.
    You are mistaken, twice. Dude, please stop. You are not helping anyone. I happen to know the owner very well and their name is definitively NOT Tiffany.

  13. #13531

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJung47  [View Original Post]
    Tammy, Crystal, and Staci= Tiffany, Ebony, and Jen.
    I hear Jen gone now. Last day was Saturday. For real.

  14. #13530

    Hate to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeQanaby  [View Original Post]
    Hate to say I TOLD YOU SO. But, I TOLD YOU SO!

    Those nasty PM's why'all can hit me up and apologize now. Especially since Tiff text me and told me the week she was leaving and where she was going.

  15. #13529

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    I just heard there are three new therapists at Saigon; Tammy, Crystal, and Staci. Crystal is a licensed therapist with about 10 years experience. The owner said she gives an excellent deep tissue massage. I'm probably going to try her out later this week. I'll report back what happens.
    Tammy, Crystal, and Staci= Tiffany, Ebony, and Jen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape