Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,091 to 24,105 of 37623
-
04-23-19 05:59 #13533Senior Member

Posts: 79Best thing
Go and flag the report hopefully they take it down IMHO.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 03:53 #13532Senior Member

Posts: 388Wrong twice, Jar Jar
You are mistaken, twice. Dude, please stop. You are not helping anyone. I happen to know the owner very well and their name is definitively NOT Tiffany.
Originally Posted by HeeJung47
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 23:26 #13531Senior Member

Posts: 293Jen
I hear Jen gone now. Last day was Saturday. For real.
Originally Posted by HeeJung47
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 22:53 #13530Banned Member

Posts: 298Hate to say.
Hate to say I TOLD YOU SO. But, I TOLD YOU SO!
Originally Posted by MikeQanaby
[View Original Post]
Those nasty PM's why'all can hit me up and apologize now. Especially since Tiff text me and told me the week she was leaving and where she was going.
-
04-22-19 22:26 #13529Troll

Posts: 279Lol!
Tammy, Crystal, and Staci= Tiffany, Ebony, and Jen.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 22:23 #13528Troll

Posts: 279Then she changed her name
Tiffany is the owner of Saigon Spa. She didn't go anywhere. She might have changed her name, but, she is still there.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 21:05 #13527Senior Member

Posts: 388No Tiffany at Saigon
Unfortunately, there is no longer anyone at Saigon that goes by the name of Tiffany.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 20:48 #13526Senior Member

Posts: 388Agree
After Sunni at Acu on Middlebelt left, I spent a lot of money at the holiday plaza massage. This was two to three years ago I think. At first it was great. I still remember Mia; great attitude, great massage, great body, great ending, but nothing like what you are looking for. Several beautiful girls and reasonable prices. But then they all seemed to leave. Then it became hit or miss. The last time I went was about a year ago. And gave up going there. I offered a lot but no one ever entertained FS. I'm not much of a BJ guy. One girl got super mad at me when I asked for FS and pulled out a condom. She started yelling. So I left. Quickly.
Originally Posted by KingPython
[View Original Post]
Some girls did allow reverse massages which was super nice. I think two girls allowed FIV. So yeah...it really depends on the girl. Unfortunately I remember they rotated a lot so it was difficult to get the same girl more than a couple times. I happened to get Mia about a half dozen times.
-
04-22-19 20:42 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 311Ymmv
I'm using this YMMV thing a lot these days. Some places have predictable price points and some don't. This place (Wayne Rd.) is a YMMV place which means the extras depend on the girl and on you and mostly on your willingness to depart with your money.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 20:14 #13524Senior Member

Posts: 264HE only at best.
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 20:07 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 264No no and no. Wayne rd holiday plaza is a he only, and takes some price negotiating.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 18:52 #13522Senior Member

Posts: 388Saigon. New therapists
I just heard there are three new therapists at Saigon; Tammy, Crystal, and Staci. Crystal is a licensed therapist with about 10 years experience. The owner said she gives an excellent deep tissue massage. I'm probably going to try her out later this week. I'll report back what happens.
-
04-22-19 18:13 #13521Senior Member

Posts: 334I already did a search that's why I asked. There isn't any history for it in Detroit. But thanks.
Originally Posted by FlipFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 18:07 #13520Senior Member

Posts: 121Always left happy
There are posts in here where others have said they have gotten more than leaving just happy. However, I've never asked for anything more but have always left happy without asking. Quality has flipped and flopped over the years, may have to stop by again. This was one of my first spots in the massage world, along with acu on telegraph.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 17:12 #13519Senior Member

Posts: 233What's up?
I have posted direct experiences. If they are not helpful, then please let me know how they could be better. I'm relatively new to this hobby, just a few months, and have only gone a half dozen times or so. In fact my last post was on the place on Wayne road and I listed what happened, which wasn't much, sadly. It I'll try to get better with future posts.
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
Tiffany just happened to be one of the first providers I saw, after Momo at M1 and Jen at Saigon. So far she's the most attractive I've seen. That's all. Apparently Mikki in Lansing is great but that's too far for me. And I have something against going to Lansing. LOL. Something about green and white (Spartans) out there. But this isn't a board about sports. Well I guess it kinda is.
About Wayne road. Any luck there? I couldn't find many recent reviews on that place other than they drive a hard bargain. Do they have a price point for BBBJ or FS?











Reply With Quote




