Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4097

    Gave Rose another shot

    I'll be honest. Unless you have time to burn she's not a good choice. She had me show up and kept me waiting, not because she was with another dude but because the chick was at the store. Honestly she could have just said I'm at the store can you give me some time. Instead she pretended like she was at the hotel. I can't be too mad because usually when I say I'm in the lot I'm 5 minutes away but still. On to the performance. She still has a deep throat and will put on a porn star experience at a budget price. You'll get the fake moans during sex and a blockbluster blowjob (BBBJ if you want it). Would I repeat? Maybe. I'd set the appointment but make a backup and be prepared to move on quickly. Is she worth seeing? Probably but if you just want good oral Renee is a better choice. Rose is cute until the clothes come off. Renee is okay looking but professional.

  2. #4096
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaver  [View Original Post]
    She is real, she has an amazing body nice natural rack.

    I visited her for a qv. 8 however my experienced was rushed.

    You may have better luck. some of her ads have her name as barbie
    I'd say be prepared for the clock to be the clock. She pretty much had zero flex the last time I saw her. When she first started there was a time limit but she didn't literally set a clock like she does now. I'd say she's worth the hh or qv (if you can finish in time). Tits are lovely and given how intractable she was on price I doubt it was because she liked me but she seemed to want a bit of foreplay from me which included insistence on my playing with and sucking on her titties. If I could talk her into 120 for the hh I'd probably see her again since the location was convenient for me.

  3. #4095

    Calling all mongers!

    Any info on this one? Gaped pussy in the opening shot, figure she's either nasty in a good way, or a bad one. In any case, thanks in advance.

    https://escortindex.com/large/raleig...74139/ff?img=3

  4. #4094

    Three choice from Eros

    Definitely will meet with a couple of these ladies:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6483397.htm?wn=1

    Brenda, from TheBookingFriend, met with Ana a couple of weeks ago. All GFE, and $ more for greek with this Brazilian. Pics have been always accurate with this agency.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2619763.htm

    Aleksandra, from GND, agency based in Miami. Dealt with them last year; Zoya was a gem, but she's back in Russia. I checked the IndependentGirls board, and saw a lot of complaints regarding the accuracy of the pics of Aleksandra. On the fence with this one, hoping somebody here already saw her, and can report back if pics are legit.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8795865.htm

    Sara, from Plushdolls, met Gaby and Camila before. They should get a better photographer since their pics never make them justice. I have my hopes high too.

    I will probably try to see one of them Thursday and one. Ore by Friday. If anybody knows them already please report back, otherwise stay tuned.

  5. #4093

  6. #4092

  7. #4091

    May 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyCarson  [View Original Post]
    Where did all the BKS ladies run off too?
    Looks like Destini, Davida and Yerrica will be back beginning of May. Spring break? Idk.

  8. #4090

    Bks

    Where did all the BKS ladies run off too?

  9. #4089
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkin70  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Camila and Gsby from that agency before. I asked for details on her, and was told she's GFE, no Greek. .

  10. #4088

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by DonOvO  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31894132/

    Is this girl legit and good? Can't seem to find anything on her.
    She is real, she has an amazing body nice natural rack.

    I visited her for a qv. 8 however my experienced was rushed.

    You may have better luck. some of her ads have her name as barbie

  11. #4087

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonLee  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a visit with this girl. She goes by Lexi, but there are several providers going by Lexi. Seems like a pretty open menu. The Greek option has me interested. Thanks.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/juicy-thick-and-wet-greek-h/696238969114
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...625&viewfull=1#post4089625.

    That post has a link to my review.

  12. #4086

    Has anyone seen this one?

    Has anyone had a visit with this girl. She goes by Lexi, but there are several providers going by Lexi. Seems like a pretty open menu. The Greek option has me interested. Thanks.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/juicy-thick-and-wet-greek-h/696238969114

  13. #4085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Does she?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Probably one of the best in the area currently. Very sweet, accommodating.
    Does she offer BBBJ and or DATY?

    Tried to PM you, but your box is full.

  14. #4084

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    She is using the number from that ad, which is NOT Lala's number. I tried to get confirmation from Lala, hoping for a cheap date from one or both. But Lala has gone radio silent and I am not going in blind from an unsolicited text. If anyone has seen Bella before, please post!
    I have not dreamed of Bella but I do know she and Lala have worked together.

    Bella is thinner than her current pics and looks pretty tasty in real life.

    She is wearing a bracelet from her uncle.

    Very pleasant personality.

  15. #4083

    Summer / Jennifer on Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxamillion8  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once. Too much business minded. Did not felt connection. Rushed service even paid fornan hr. Not as good as her pics. I'd not repeat. YMMV at your own risk.
    Summer on Eros is the same way. Uptight. Cold attitude. Kind of arrogant?. But I have visited her like six or seven times when she wasn't so expensive. Nice spinner. Worth a visit but no kissing on mouth and she moves you right along. One pop. BBBJ though! All else covered. But I think whoever her significant other is maintains her well. She's very clean and educated. Just a MILF with a need for lovin' and nocking around money probably. Her body is very nice but small boobs. Which I like. Good luck guys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape