Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,851 to 26,865 of 30812
-
04-14-19 20:39 #3962Senior Member

Posts: 145[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
04-14-19 20:30 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 232[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
04-14-19 18:18 #3960Senior Member

Posts: 666Maybe
She is using the number from that ad, which is NOT Lala's number. I tried to get confirmation from Lala, hoping for a cheap date from one or both. But Lala has gone radio silent and I am not going in blind from an unsolicited text. If anyone has seen Bella before, please post!
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 17:34 #3959Senior Member

Posts: 827XAva aka Baby
Saw Baby post early this morning, so I quickly set up a hhr session with her. She was at a upscale place, by the airport, she got the door for me and she still is amazing. Service was awesome, no rush, vgood BBBJ, allowed FIV, and lots of play with her amazing tits!. Got down to business allowed mutilple positions.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/512192770769
-
04-14-19 17:05 #3958Senior Member

Posts: 31Leila / Layla
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...791/2529158705
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 14:42 #3957Senior Member

Posts: 102Can't find anything on this girl.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31894132/
Is this girl legit and good? Can't seem to find anything on her.
-
04-14-19 13:38 #3956Senior Member

Posts: 168I think this is who he's talking about:
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/987134557347
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 12:52 #3955Senior Member

Posts: 458Bella lost her phone according to her ad. She was probably using Lala's and you number was in it? If they are in rent distress some one could get a good dream with both reasonable?
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 11:37 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 666Bella Text Spam
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/32029468/
This girl started texting me out of the blue saying it has been a while. Um, I have never seen you before. She says she needs to pay for her room before they kick her out. Then she says she is Lala's sister. She knows my monger name, so I assume that is true. I am not a fan of unsolicited texts from working girls. I shot Lala a text to see if she is giving out numbers. That's a huge no-no in my book.
Just a reminder to turn off your monger phone or log out of google voice when you are not on the prowl.
-
04-14-19 11:36 #3953Senior Member

Posts: 33Layla
I had exactly the same experience. Very good time at the price point and interruptions (she works with another who had to come back for something she forgot). But she is a sweetheart and has a nice tight pussy. Wrong side of town--LE was hovering. She has moved now.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 11:29 #3952Senior Member

Posts: 666Lala
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/32027383/
After all the positive press, I figured I would try her out. Saw an ad for $45 qv. Easy setup via text. She was on the west side of Durham, so it was a bit of a haul to get out there. Ok motel. Got the room number and went up. She's much smaller than the pics. Skinny, but not emaciated. Not quite a butterface, but close. And there's a reason why she doesn't show her teeth when she smiles in her pics. Not terrible, but not a looker. But she's super nice and eager to please. Quick LE check and I flipped the lock on the door and set the envelope on the table. We got naked and then the door opened! It caught on the latch. Glad I flipped it! She freaked and yelled through the gap that she was busy and check your fucking phone! Then she apologized profusely. Man I hate that shit. She seemed as surprised as I was so I decided to continue. Good BBBJ. Good BLS. She would DT me as far as she could every now and then. On to mish with me standing and her on the edge of the bed. Her kitty is very nice and tight. Gave her a good pounding. Had asked about CIM and she agreed, but she said to give ample warning because if it goes down her throat she might throw up. Um, I passed and finished in mish. Got cleaned up and left. Good service for the low price point.
-
04-14-19 08:30 #3951Senior Member

Posts: 458Anfwl
I second that request for information. Anyone?
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 07:25 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks for sharing this.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately the few times I run into some like this it didn't go well, specially with the upsell. I am skipping this one too.
-
04-13-19 21:21 #3949Senior Member

Posts: 358Angel
Has anybody linked up with her.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweet-stuff/15442170
-
04-13-19 17:26 #3948Senior Member

Posts: 238Rose
She is probably still getting used up in a booth at the hill. If i see her again when i'm finished i'll let you know.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




