Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,731 to 26,745 of 30806
-
04-15-19 13:48 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 114Has anyone seen this one?
Has anyone had a visit with this girl. She goes by Lexi, but there are several providers going by Lexi. Seems like a pretty open menu. The Greek option has me interested. Thanks.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/juicy-thick-and-wet-greek-h/696238969114
-
04-15-19 13:27 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 563Does she?
Does she offer BBBJ and or DATY?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Tried to PM you, but your box is full.
-
04-15-19 10:54 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 458Bella
I have not dreamed of Bella but I do know she and Lala have worked together.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
Bella is thinner than her current pics and looks pretty tasty in real life.
She is wearing a bracelet from her uncle.
Very pleasant personality.
-
04-15-19 10:49 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 52Summer / Jennifer on Eros
Summer on Eros is the same way. Uptight. Cold attitude. Kind of arrogant?. But I have visited her like six or seven times when she wasn't so expensive. Nice spinner. Worth a visit but no kissing on mouth and she moves you right along. One pop. BBBJ though! All else covered. But I think whoever her significant other is maintains her well. She's very clean and educated. Just a MILF with a need for lovin' and nocking around money probably. Her body is very nice but small boobs. Which I like. Good luck guys!
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 10:36 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 52Sara Palacios
Any info on this girl on Eros? https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...5.htm?cat=6209.
-
04-15-19 10:21 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 260Legit girl?
That is a new number for her. She's legit.
Originally Posted by DonOvO
[View Original Post]
One of her old numbers:
Phone numbers with matching images
escort ad review
984-364-1212
-
04-15-19 09:42 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 1711Probably one of the best in the area currently. Very sweet, accommodating.
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 08:58 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 127Rushed
Seen her once. Too much business minded. Did not felt connection. Rushed service even paid fornan hr. Not as good as her pics. I'd not repeat. YMMV at your own risk.
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 08:38 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 114Rose is terrible with communication.
You have to catch Rose when she's not passed out. Her demons have been talked about on here before. IF you can get in touch with her she's a great time. One of the better BBBJ providers out here IMO. I didn't repeat because she's just too flakey.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 06:15 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 115Isabella Luscious
Isabella Luscious.
Did anyone see her. I have been following her ads for a while but never saw any reviews.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1900205.htm?cat=1
Thanks for your help
Jb.
-
04-15-19 05:59 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 278Yes she's real. Small girl with amazing boobs.
Originally Posted by DonOvO
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 02:58 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 118Nope, join for a month, make as many contacts as you can get their contact information, then cancel the auto renewal. Rejoin when you've exhausted all those.
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 00:57 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 36Wake Inn Dream
Long story short, there are a few girls off New Bern near the Wake Inn who will do BJ, BBBJ for $20 and $40 for FS. I had a dream today and have her number and where she lives. Let me know if you're interested. She wasn't the hottest but got the job done. Detailed report coming soon.
Ok, here is the report. I was sitting and waiting at the shopping center where most of the girls at the hotel next door come by. All you have to do is ask or give them the look. So after being frustrated by being stood up in another city earlier, I got lucky and saw a SW get dropped off. I drove by and we locked eyes and she jumped in. She lived across the street and off we went. BBBJ and I didn't cum, so she let me FS (covered). I came in 2 minutes. Then I left. The girl was nice and for $20 got it all. Not a bad value. Let me know if you guys want details. She was skinny, about 5'5, shorter hair, no boobs, but all in all ok looking.
-
04-15-19 00:07 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 127Membership help
I saw some of you talked about asking some profiles from seeking. C0 m.
I came to know that I have to pay 80 for 1 month. Are you guys paying that or there is another way around? PM is fine.
-
04-15-19 00:05 #4062Senior Member

Posts: 127Damage?
Please $$. Share.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






