Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 6937
-
04-10-19 12:59 #1537Senior Member

Posts: 586TAble shower
If you enjoy it, just ask. Why not? And Nicole and Lily were always very thorough. Great way to start the session.
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 19:21 #1536Senior Member

Posts: 190Burnside
Its funny. I hear guys mention a table shower at Burnside but I've been there about 5 times and never even gotten it offered. Do you have to ask? Does it increase the price? Is it "thorough"? I often enjoy a good table shower as that sets the tone for the massage. Best TS is at the place in Bristol which has a nice legit table and not some cheap thing you can barely fit onto.
-
04-09-19 10:39 #1535Senior Member

Posts: 576I'll defer to you but I'm pretty sure I remember reading that she had been doing FS.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 09:52 #1534Senior Member

Posts: 60Thanks BB. Good update. I also saw the "business woman" there. Maybe someone from HQ?! But sounds like you saw the old "good" crew? This is good as I didn't see the usuals. So I am happy to hear this. The only thing I want to make known is the cam right as you enter. I am sure this is for security but it's there. I also saw nothing out of the ordinary despite tons of rumors of seeing "vehicles" here and there. I don't know what to think. Keep the reports coming although it is very obvious from you "PM Mongers" you are no longer going because of the state of affairs. I don't blame ya. Be aware.
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 22:16 #1533Senior Member

Posts: 202Burn
Rainy Monday, perfect for a warm table shower and a nice massage. I took a stroll over to Burn, drove up and down the avenue a couple of times just to assure myself due to the reports of parked vehicles. Walked in and found part of the old crew who welcomed me cheerfully while a new face stood to the side and watched. I asked who she was and was told she doesn't work here so I didn't push the issue. The rest was business as usual, very playful TS followed by a good massage and usual finish. I asked if everything was good and was told all is well! I was also curious so I asked about c (angling of powers and she laughed and smacked my but telling me I am silly. Place was quiet no one else around and that could be attributed to being Monday. Walked out with a cautious eye looking around for any signs of concern but saw nothing, coast was clear and no vehicle parked across the way. Stay safe, be sharp. Peace.
-
04-08-19 17:10 #1532Senior Member

Posts: 586FS means she advancing. Used to be just hand or mouth.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 21:57 #1531Senior Member

Posts: 60Burn
Just a quick update. I decided to make a quick stop before closing and did not see anything out of the ordinary so went in. Was dead but then again it was late. It appears there has been a changing of the guards here. New provider. Only OK. Not sure what to think as I was a little underwhelmed to be honest. I won't go into specifics but it was a standard ending that almost did not happen. Maybe regulars need to re-establish themselves to the new providers. Not sure. Anyone else go recently? If so please report as I'm curious as to your experience and confirm of new providers. Any other info on the happenings in EH? Please post. There are too many rumors out there and seems like a lot of mongers are out of the game now.
-
04-05-19 22:28 #1530Senior Member

Posts: 130I've always been intrigued by her but nevertheless pulled the trigger. What's the damage for FS? Is it GFE at all or is it the usual massage parlor FS? What's her location like, it's private right?
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
I'm too nervous to go back to an AMP with everything that's going on and I haven't heard much lately about LUV boutique, so I'm looking for something safe.
-
04-05-19 14:05 #1529Senior Member

Posts: 576Yeah, pretty sure she's been reviewed here a couple of times.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
Iirc, massage was okay but not great, full service available.
-
04-05-19 12:12 #1528Senior Member

Posts: 1715Ads
Three different sites still advertise Simsbury. I have a feeling that the 10 or 15 that advertise are all being done by same Queens company. They all look so similar in pics an hours, price etc that they all offer. I never set foot there before because it was in Simsbury an for sure would not drive past it now.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 12:00 #1527Senior Member

Posts: 586That is what I was trying to say.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 09:33 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 1234I wondered about that myself. Maybe they paid for ads in advance and never cancelled after the raid. If that's not the case and they're still open, no way, no how I'd even pull into the parking lot.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 05:40 #1525Senior Member

Posts: 1645Simsbury Green Spa
Did the Simsbury AMP reopen? I see they are still advertising on cityxguide.
- Gordon.
-
04-04-19 15:55 #1524Senior Member

Posts: 1234If it happens in Warwick, you may end up on Live PD.
Originally Posted by CravenMorehed
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 15:44 #1523Senior Member

Posts: 853There won't be any left open in RI, they hit 2 in Pawtucket, a few in Providence a couple days ago and another place Tuesday night.
Originally Posted by TaylorTaste
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





