Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 6932
-
04-08-19 17:10 #1532Senior Member

Posts: 586FS means she advancing. Used to be just hand or mouth.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 21:57 #1531Senior Member

Posts: 60Burn
Just a quick update. I decided to make a quick stop before closing and did not see anything out of the ordinary so went in. Was dead but then again it was late. It appears there has been a changing of the guards here. New provider. Only OK. Not sure what to think as I was a little underwhelmed to be honest. I won't go into specifics but it was a standard ending that almost did not happen. Maybe regulars need to re-establish themselves to the new providers. Not sure. Anyone else go recently? If so please report as I'm curious as to your experience and confirm of new providers. Any other info on the happenings in EH? Please post. There are too many rumors out there and seems like a lot of mongers are out of the game now.
-
04-05-19 22:28 #1530Senior Member

Posts: 130I've always been intrigued by her but nevertheless pulled the trigger. What's the damage for FS? Is it GFE at all or is it the usual massage parlor FS? What's her location like, it's private right?
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
I'm too nervous to go back to an AMP with everything that's going on and I haven't heard much lately about LUV boutique, so I'm looking for something safe.
-
04-05-19 14:05 #1529Senior Member

Posts: 576Yeah, pretty sure she's been reviewed here a couple of times.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
Iirc, massage was okay but not great, full service available.
-
04-05-19 12:12 #1528Senior Member

Posts: 1715Ads
Three different sites still advertise Simsbury. I have a feeling that the 10 or 15 that advertise are all being done by same Queens company. They all look so similar in pics an hours, price etc that they all offer. I never set foot there before because it was in Simsbury an for sure would not drive past it now.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 12:00 #1527Senior Member

Posts: 586That is what I was trying to say.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 09:33 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 1234I wondered about that myself. Maybe they paid for ads in advance and never cancelled after the raid. If that's not the case and they're still open, no way, no how I'd even pull into the parking lot.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 05:40 #1525Senior Member

Posts: 1645Simsbury Green Spa
Did the Simsbury AMP reopen? I see they are still advertising on cityxguide.
- Gordon.
-
04-04-19 15:55 #1524Senior Member

Posts: 1234If it happens in Warwick, you may end up on Live PD.
Originally Posted by CravenMorehed
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 15:44 #1523Senior Member

Posts: 853There won't be any left open in RI, they hit 2 in Pawtucket, a few in Providence a couple days ago and another place Tuesday night.
Originally Posted by TaylorTaste
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 09:47 #1522Banned Member

Posts: 31So is it worth it to travel to RI then?
If they're not going to arrest you if you do end up getting caught in a sting?
Originally Posted by Diffie
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 09:45 #1521Senior Member

Posts: 1715Legit
Read the Journal section also I see her pics. Does that look legit to you?
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-19 16:21 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 586If you think its legit, read the description of the "package" offered.
Originally Posted by FES24
[View Original Post]
Its a Caribbean woman.
Works out of an apartment in the West End.
-
04-03-19 11:56 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 60Not sure given an ex-monger who was recently involved in a situation. He believes this is much more involved. He was not arrested but was given a stern lecture and was privy to some talking he overheard.
Originally Posted by Diffie
[View Original Post]
But if anyone has visited an EH AMP recently please advise. I've talked to a few of you and something is up with no extras and sightings. I always say could be BS and always ask why don't you post vs me (u say I can if I want to). But I would like to get some posts vs PMs regarding the state of affairs in central CT.
-
04-03-19 09:09 #1518Regular Member

Posts: 1Hartford Bodywork
Has anyone ever visited this place https://www.hartfordbodywork.com/.
It seems legit, but might include a little more.











Reply With Quote




