Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 463 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 6931
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1531

    Burn

    Just a quick update. I decided to make a quick stop before closing and did not see anything out of the ordinary so went in. Was dead but then again it was late. It appears there has been a changing of the guards here. New provider. Only OK. Not sure what to think as I was a little underwhelmed to be honest. I won't go into specifics but it was a standard ending that almost did not happen. Maybe regulars need to re-establish themselves to the new providers. Not sure. Anyone else go recently? If so please report as I'm curious as to your experience and confirm of new providers. Any other info on the happenings in EH? Please post. There are too many rumors out there and seems like a lot of mongers are out of the game now.

  2. #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, pretty sure she's been reviewed here a couple of times.

    Iirc, massage was okay but not great, full service available.
    I've always been intrigued by her but nevertheless pulled the trigger. What's the damage for FS? Is it GFE at all or is it the usual massage parlor FS? What's her location like, it's private right?

    I'm too nervous to go back to an AMP with everything that's going on and I haven't heard much lately about LUV boutique, so I'm looking for something safe.

  3. #1529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    If you think its legit, read the description of the "package" offered.

    Its a Caribbean woman.

    Works out of an apartment in the West End.
    Yeah, pretty sure she's been reviewed here a couple of times.

    Iirc, massage was okay but not great, full service available.

  4. #1528

    Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    I wondered about that myself. Maybe they paid for ads in advance and never cancelled after the raid. If that's not the case and they're still open, no way, no how I'd even pull into the parking lot.
    Three different sites still advertise Simsbury. I have a feeling that the 10 or 15 that advertise are all being done by same Queens company. They all look so similar in pics an hours, price etc that they all offer. I never set foot there before because it was in Simsbury an for sure would not drive past it now.

  5. #1527
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Read the Journal section also I see her pics. Does that look legit to you?
    That is what I was trying to say.

  6. #1526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Did the Simsbury AMP reopen? I see they are still advertising on cityxguide.

    - Gordon.
    I wondered about that myself. Maybe they paid for ads in advance and never cancelled after the raid. If that's not the case and they're still open, no way, no how I'd even pull into the parking lot.

  7. #1525

    Simsbury Green Spa

    Did the Simsbury AMP reopen? I see they are still advertising on cityxguide.

    - Gordon.

  8. #1524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    There won't be any left open in RI, they hit 2 in Pawtucket, a few in Providence a couple days ago and another place Tuesday night.
    If it happens in Warwick, you may end up on Live PD.

  9. #1523
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorTaste  [View Original Post]
    If they're not going to arrest you if you do end up getting caught in a sting?
    There won't be any left open in RI, they hit 2 in Pawtucket, a few in Providence a couple days ago and another place Tuesday night.

  10. #1522

    So is it worth it to travel to RI then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Diffie  [View Original Post]
    They just shutdown 2 RI places without arresting or exposing any customers. They charged the staff with prostitution so it wasn't just for work / license violations. I think you're making this out to be some grand plan, when it's probably just local LEO taking care of business the way they seem fit and Kraft has just shifted their attention to AMPs.
    If they're not going to arrest you if you do end up getting caught in a sting?

  11. #1521

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    If you think its legit, read the description of the "package" offered.

    Its a Caribbean woman.

    Works out of an apartment in the West End.
    Read the Journal section also I see her pics. Does that look legit to you?

  12. #1520
    Quote Originally Posted by FES24  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever visited this place https://www.hartfordbodywork.com/.

    It seems legit, but might include a little more.
    If you think its legit, read the description of the "package" offered.

    Its a Caribbean woman.

    Works out of an apartment in the West End.

  13. #1519
    Quote Originally Posted by Diffie  [View Original Post]
    They just shutdown 2 RI places without arresting or exposing any customers. They charged the staff with prostitution so it wasn't just for work / license violations. I think you're making this out to be some grand plan, when it's probably just local LEO taking care of business the way they seem fit and Kraft has just shifted their attention to AMPs.
    Not sure given an ex-monger who was recently involved in a situation. He believes this is much more involved. He was not arrested but was given a stern lecture and was privy to some talking he overheard.

    But if anyone has visited an EH AMP recently please advise. I've talked to a few of you and something is up with no extras and sightings. I always say could be BS and always ask why don't you post vs me (u say I can if I want to). But I would like to get some posts vs PMs regarding the state of affairs in central CT.

  14. #1518

    Hartford Bodywork

    Has anyone ever visited this place https://www.hartfordbodywork.com/.

    It seems legit, but might include a little more.

  15. #1517

    Raids

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Even if this analysis is wrong, my concern is that LEO would view things that way, and I would not want to be part of the second raid. Admittedly, it might make sense to go after a bigger market than Connecticut to try to scare folks, but the raids in Florida were not in a major metro area..
    They just shutdown 2 RI places without arresting or exposing any customers. They charged the staff with prostitution so it wasn't just for work / license violations. I think you're making this out to be some grand plan, when it's probably just local LEO taking care of business the way they seem fit and Kraft has just shifted their attention to AMPs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape