Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 16690
-
04-06-19 19:17 #3595Senior Member

Posts: 504Another Reason to Avoid Ashley
I was doing a search for 19-20 year old On stg today. God I'm going straight to hell I think looking to party with 19 year olds at my age. Anyway there is a photo of Ashley naked on a bed on all fours with a topless black chick and a black dude holding a 3 inch stack of cash on Ashleys ass. Anytime there is a pimp or pimp / boyfriend hanging around it increases the risk of a ripoff going down. Plus it kinda burns me that my hard earned cash is not going to the girl but being turned over to a pimp or pimp / boyfriend. At least the chick should get to spend it not some lowlife pimp. After being ripped off by a pimp or boyfriend years ago who came in before the session started I say no to any girl I know for sure has a guy lurking like this. Stay safe.
-
04-06-19 18:33 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 394Also with many guys it's the one and done syndrome no repeats. I can remember back in the porn days I'd buy a porn flick because the chick in it was hot and then it was on to the next one. You saw that girl once and you want that next hot one so you buy that next porn flick. Some guys want that next new experience with a new provider, the quest LOL. But Popeye is probably right their running from negative posts and reviews or those ripoff reports so many of them have. At least some new girls have started to appear on stg must be the warm weather.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 13:21 #3593Senior Member

Posts: 261Little Z
I Met her a couple days ago, she is the girl in the Photos, No GFE and everything is covered. She has baby damage, not bad but not that good. I little gangster ish for me. No sign of use.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
GS.
-
04-06-19 12:44 #3592Senior Member

Posts: 961Lily
Thanks for the recommendation. I saw her at her apartment, and I would agree with everything you said. DfK is a big thing for me, but I have never had a girl ask me if it was OK to kiss me. That made it even better, and she is a great French kisser. I think she enjoys it which makes it even better. She also did BBBJ with swallow. Says she actually likes to swallow. I highly recommend!
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 12:07 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 2120You need to create an account (free) to view.
Originally Posted by Cheech69
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 12:06 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 2120She seems to block me after relatively simple questions. Just stops responding. Or says No to GFE. So I conclude she's real from that. LOL. (No idea what she looks like, of course.).
Originally Posted by TheRealUardo
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 11:16 #3589Senior Member

Posts: 30Tgtbt?
Anyone seen this one?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/937094981576
-
04-06-19 09:15 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 1154It's going to the correct page for me.
Originally Posted by Cheech69
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 08:51 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 225Your link leads to a enrollment page.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 06:59 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 2120Thia
In case you wondered where she is:
https://www.seeking.com/member/9f6a6...3-7837c5fbffaa
-
04-06-19 06:57 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 2120To avoid being associated with reviews
A consistent identity aids in building a reputation. When someone doesn't seem to value that, they clearly don't care about their reputation. They aren't interested in being found or associated with their past behavior.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 20:00 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 2120Sensual
I saw this girl again recently:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/675757691319
I find her very attractive. Lovely spinner body. Cute face. I noted in the SA thread that she also posts there.
Somewhat GFE. She loves a good licking. But no kissing. She might say she's open to it to reel you in, but when you try she turns away and says she needs time to warm up (which never happens). I sometimes have a hard time getting or maintaining an erection. Once my covered cock was sliding in her sweet box, hearing her moan and enjoy it, looking at her lovely ass and waist and back from behind, pulling that hair, I felt an amazing amount of stamina.
Be careful: Once I handed over the donation, she wanted to leave the room to go get something (not an incall). I'm pretty sure she wanted to dash. I politely explained that I was not comfortable with that unless she left the money. And she seemed to move past it.
And that was not the first time I'd seen her. If I saw her again, I wouldn't give the donation until we were done. And I'd explain that upfront. We do it my way and we enjoy what I want and I pay you when we're done, or no date. I tend to think that's a non-starter for a first date. Understandably, the girl has no reason to trust you're not trying to rip her off. But with her, I'd be happy if she said no. Better than falsely setting my expectations.
I also wouldn't put it past her to have some boyfriend come and try to muscle the money.
I'm overall happy with the experience and really want to enjoy that body again, but I'm not sure I'll bother. As I'm sure my post makes obvious why.
-
04-05-19 02:27 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 504Yeah snorting heroin is done and it usually leads to a syringe! Lots of people got hooked snorting Vicodin and oxycontin back years ago. Then the government made them change the formula to prevent this so they turned to snorting heroin. Which of course led to injecting it and major addiction.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 17:00 #3582Regular Member

Posts: 17Rae / Cali.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/060875146498
Came across this one and couldn't seem to find anything on her, any of you guys had the chance to see this one?
-
04-04-19 00:00 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 961You are correct. I didn't word that very well. I wasted half the day being ghosted by Ashley / Ash, so instead saw Kayla / Tay and had a great time. Why the fuck do these girls keep changing their names?
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





