Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 874 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 924 974 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3595

    Another Reason to Avoid Ashley

    I was doing a search for 19-20 year old On stg today. God I'm going straight to hell I think looking to party with 19 year olds at my age. Anyway there is a photo of Ashley naked on a bed on all fours with a topless black chick and a black dude holding a 3 inch stack of cash on Ashleys ass. Anytime there is a pimp or pimp / boyfriend hanging around it increases the risk of a ripoff going down. Plus it kinda burns me that my hard earned cash is not going to the girl but being turned over to a pimp or pimp / boyfriend. At least the chick should get to spend it not some lowlife pimp. After being ripped off by a pimp or boyfriend years ago who came in before the session started I say no to any girl I know for sure has a guy lurking like this. Stay safe.

  2. #3594
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    A consistent identity aids in building a reputation. When someone doesn't seem to value that, they clearly don't care about their reputation. They aren't interested in being found or associated with their past behavior.
    Also with many guys it's the one and done syndrome no repeats. I can remember back in the porn days I'd buy a porn flick because the chick in it was hot and then it was on to the next one. You saw that girl once and you want that next hot one so you buy that next porn flick. Some guys want that next new experience with a new provider, the quest LOL. But Popeye is probably right their running from negative posts and reviews or those ripoff reports so many of them have. At least some new girls have started to appear on stg must be the warm weather.

  3. #3593

    Little Z

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    She seems to block me after relatively simple questions. Just stops responding. Or says No to GFE. So I conclude she's real from that. LOL. (No idea what she looks like, of course.).
    I Met her a couple days ago, she is the girl in the Photos, No GFE and everything is covered. She has baby damage, not bad but not that good. I little gangster ish for me. No sign of use.

    GS.

  4. #3592

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lily the other day, older Middleton apartment, decent neighborhood. She lives with her dad & son, naturally nobody home at the time. She's the girl in the pics, about 5'1", maybe 100# or so. Small titties, nice round little ass, no baby damage. She wears little to no makeup, but she really is a pretty girl when she smiles. Easy going, no rush. BBBJ, covered FS, no anal which I could care less about. I think cim was an option, but I had finished before I really thought about it. Kissing, not really dfk, but just nice. I hadn't even asked about it, while she was riding me she leans down and starts kissing, and says "it's ok to kiss, right"? She is a little sweetheart. Daty, (nice clean kitty) we got into some great 69, she really does great oral. I had a nice time. Will I repeat? Maybe, it never used to bother me, but the older I get the worse I feel afterwards about banging someone who's the age of my grandkids. She had no problem with an old guy, and made it a point when I left to give me a hug & kiss and to keep her number.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I saw her at her apartment, and I would agree with everything you said. DfK is a big thing for me, but I have never had a girl ask me if it was OK to kiss me. That made it even better, and she is a great French kisser. I think she enjoys it which makes it even better. She also did BBBJ with swallow. Says she actually likes to swallow. I highly recommend!

  5. #3591
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    Your link leads to a enrollment page.
    You need to create an account (free) to view.

  6. #3590
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealUardo  [View Original Post]
    She seems to block me after relatively simple questions. Just stops responding. Or says No to GFE. So I conclude she's real from that. LOL. (No idea what she looks like, of course.).

  7. #3589

  8. #3588
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    Your link leads to a enrollment page.
    It's going to the correct page for me.

  9. #3587
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Your link leads to a enrollment page.

  10. #3586

    Thia

    In case you wondered where she is:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f6a6...3-7837c5fbffaa

  11. #3585

    To avoid being associated with reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    You are correct. I didn't word that very well. I wasted half the day being ghosted by Ashley / Ash, so instead saw Kayla / Tay and had a great time. Why the fuck do these girls keep changing their names?
    A consistent identity aids in building a reputation. When someone doesn't seem to value that, they clearly don't care about their reputation. They aren't interested in being found or associated with their past behavior.

  12. #3584

    Sensual

    I saw this girl again recently:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/675757691319

    I find her very attractive. Lovely spinner body. Cute face. I noted in the SA thread that she also posts there.

    Somewhat GFE. She loves a good licking. But no kissing. She might say she's open to it to reel you in, but when you try she turns away and says she needs time to warm up (which never happens). I sometimes have a hard time getting or maintaining an erection. Once my covered cock was sliding in her sweet box, hearing her moan and enjoy it, looking at her lovely ass and waist and back from behind, pulling that hair, I felt an amazing amount of stamina.

    Be careful: Once I handed over the donation, she wanted to leave the room to go get something (not an incall). I'm pretty sure she wanted to dash. I politely explained that I was not comfortable with that unless she left the money. And she seemed to move past it.

    And that was not the first time I'd seen her. If I saw her again, I wouldn't give the donation until we were done. And I'd explain that upfront. We do it my way and we enjoy what I want and I pay you when we're done, or no date. I tend to think that's a non-starter for a first date. Understandably, the girl has no reason to trust you're not trying to rip her off. But with her, I'd be happy if she said no. Better than falsely setting my expectations.

    I also wouldn't put it past her to have some boyfriend come and try to muscle the money.

    I'm overall happy with the experience and really want to enjoy that body again, but I'm not sure I'll bother. As I'm sure my post makes obvious why.

  13. #3583
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    Snorting H? LOL is that even possible? Jesus almighty.
    Yeah snorting heroin is done and it usually leads to a syringe! Lots of people got hooked snorting Vicodin and oxycontin back years ago. Then the government made them change the formula to prevent this so they turned to snorting heroin. Which of course led to injecting it and major addiction.

  14. #3582

    Rae / Cali.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/060875146498

    Came across this one and couldn't seem to find anything on her, any of you guys had the chance to see this one?

  15. #3581
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I was confused reading this, I was like, "Ashley? I thought we were talking about Tay / Kayla?"

    I think you mean, you tried to see Ashley, but it was one of those all too common, "Where the fuck did the day go?" spent chasing a girl and never connecting. So after that, you tried Tay / Kayla, she was available, no nonsense, and you had a great time.

    Cool.
    You are correct. I didn't word that very well. I wasted half the day being ghosted by Ashley / Ash, so instead saw Kayla / Tay and had a great time. Why the fuck do these girls keep changing their names?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape