Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 875 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 375 775 825 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 925 975 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3580

    Nikki

    Since there's nothing else to talk about, I'll repeat what I've shared previously about my limited experience with Nikki.

    Never seen her. Tried to contact. I can't remember whether I talked or texted with her, it's been so long. All I remember is the distinct feeling of, "There's absolutely no reason for me to ever waste my time trying with her again. ".

    Which, in an odd way, is kind of a gift. Think of all the flakes I keep trying to meet again and again that are probably not as clean or attractive as it sounds like Nikki is. So it goes.

    To me, the effectiveness of her gift was she was completely cold and business like. All the while asking $350 for an hour of incall. Curtly. LOL.

    I've spent more than that (foolishly) a few times on other girls. My current thinking is, for that rate you have to hit all my buttons, one of which is that the entire process from first contact is full of making me feel like I'm the center of the universe and we can do anything I want. You put up rules and formality and go read my reviews and other bullshit? Go fuck yourself.

  2. #3579

    Heaven

    I never met Heaven but I just have to laugh reading this posting!

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonJake  [View Original Post]
    That question makes me feel so old. I remember well when Heaven was the center of this world.

  3. #3578

  4. #3577
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree that shines a bad light on her, but for me, when I wasted the afternoon on Ashley, she was available, and everything went very smoothly. Price was right, attitude was awesome, and she looked really good. I will definitely repeat, but with caution since she did have the ripoff report. She did tell me that she had a really bad drinking problem last year, so hopefully that had something to do with it and she's gotten that fixed.
    I was confused reading this, I was like, "Ashley? I thought we were talking about Tay / Kayla?"

    I think you mean, you tried to see Ashley, but it was one of those all too common, "Where the fuck did the day go?" spent chasing a girl and never connecting. So after that, you tried Tay / Kayla, she was available, no nonsense, and you had a great time.

    Cool.

  5. #3576
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her this go round. I saw her once before the ripoff report previously. You know how almost all of the girls you meet off STG / Backpage are an initial let down? Like, "I spent two hours chasing this rat faced lardo?"

    When she walked up to my car, I remember feeling, "Fucking jackpot!" Gorgeous, clean, tall, hot as fuck.

    And the session was awesome. I tried to repeat. Nearly impossible to contact, radio silence up the ass, I never succeeded. Then the ripoff report. Oh well.
    I totally agree that shines a bad light on her, but for me, when I wasted the afternoon on Ashley, she was available, and everything went very smoothly. Price was right, attitude was awesome, and she looked really good. I will definitely repeat, but with caution since she did have the ripoff report. She did tell me that she had a really bad drinking problem last year, so hopefully that had something to do with it and she's gotten that fixed.

  6. #3575
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Maybe so, but the pictures are actually accurate, except that she actually looks better in person.
    I haven't seen her this go round. I saw her once before the ripoff report previously. You know how almost all of the girls you meet off STG / Backpage are an initial let down? Like, "I spent two hours chasing this rat faced lardo?"

    When she walked up to my car, I remember feeling, "Fucking jackpot!" Gorgeous, clean, tall, hot as fuck.

    And the session was awesome. I tried to repeat. Nearly impossible to contact, radio silence up the ass, I never succeeded. Then the ripoff report. Oh well.

  7. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link available to post please. She sounds like someone I would like to try. Thank you.
    You can search STG for "Lily". That's probably who he's talking about.

  8. #3573

    Contact of Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lily the other day, older Middleton apartment, decent neighborhood. She lives with her dad & son, naturally nobody home at the time. She's the girl in the pics, about 5'1", maybe 100# or so. Small titties, nice round little ass, no baby damage. She wears little to no makeup, but she really is a pretty girl when she smiles. Easy going, no rush. BBBJ, covered FS, no anal which I could care less about. I think cim was an option, but I had finished before I really thought about it. Kissing, not really dfk, but just nice. I hadn't even asked about it, while she was riding me she leans down and starts kissing, and says "it's ok to kiss, right"? She is a little sweetheart. Daty, (nice clean kitty) we got into some great 69, she really does great oral. I had a nice time. Will I repeat? Maybe, it never used to bother me, but the older I get the worse I feel afterwards about banging someone who's the age of my grandkids. She had no problem with an old guy, and made it a point when I left to give me a hug & kiss and to keep her number.
    I would highly appreciate if you could share the link that has Lily's ad.

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #3572

    Lily

    [Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

  10. #3571
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Please don't

    If I have to come through here and do this again I'm going to be putting guys on moderation.

    Some of you WK's need to chill the fuck out and understand guys can't dislike your favorites or ask me to start a fight thread. If you have something to say about a chick then say it. If you have something to say about what another guy said about the chick than either take it to the fight thread or STFU.

    Trust me when I say it, being back on moderation sucks.

    A2

  11. #3570

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lily the other day, older Middleton apartment, decent neighborhood. She lives with her dad & son, naturally nobody home at the time. She's the girl in the pics, about 5'1", maybe 100# or so. Small titties, nice round little ass, no baby damage. She wears little to no makeup, but she really is a pretty girl when she smiles. Easy going, no rush. BBBJ, covered FS, no anal which I could care less about. I think cim was an option, but I had finished before I really thought about it. Kissing, not really dfk, but just nice. I hadn't even asked about it, while she was riding me she leans down and starts kissing, and says "it's ok to kiss, right"? She is a little sweetheart. Daty, (nice clean kitty) we got into some great 69, she really does great oral. I had a nice time. Will I repeat? Maybe, it never used to bother me, but the older I get the worse I feel afterwards about banging someone who's the age of my grandkids. She had no problem with an old guy, and made it a point when I left to give me a hug & kiss and to keep her number.
    Do you have a link available to post please. She sounds like someone I would like to try. Thank you.

  12. #3569
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  13. #3568
    Quote Originally Posted by Sg2006  [View Original Post]
    I don't know this person, but it seems to me, if you're going to reinvent yourself you should come up with new photos.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/738831249861
    Maybe so, but the pictures are actually accurate, except that she actually looks better in person.

  14. #3567
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  15. #3566
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape