Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 16695
-
04-01-19 00:21 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 961That's exactly what I did, isn't it?
Originally Posted by NahtyNikkey
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 22:50 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 294The ladies of Madison.
I've seen Bailey and had great times. Didn't catch anything either. I recommend.
Seen Lexxi, was the first time in a long time a woman fucked my brains out. Not the best looking but not bad but great skills. I recommend.
Asian Mia. Great times with her, but after a few visits the spark is gone. Great for fresh mongers. I recommend.
Scarlett. Yeah she's little weird but she's the best looking by far IMO. Above average in the sack but behind the three previous. Might be the YMMV queen but for me she's been great. I recommend.
Venus. Thinks she's some kind of genius, try's to use a big vocabulary to impress for some reason. Looked good but there was smell. I don't recommend.
Everything in mad town pales to chi town. Way better looking girls.
-
03-31-19 21:21 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 92I completely agree with everything that Nikki has stated. I have not seen her for several years due to lack of business trips to Madison recently. However, when I used to schedule time with her, she always arrived on time and was the most professional escort I encountered the Madison area. She does not play the games many of the other ladies play. Friendly, immaculate hygiene and the most intelligent escort I have ever met. Everyone has their own opinion but that is mine.
Originally Posted by NahtyNikkey
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 19:56 #3522Banned Member

Posts: 39This. Thank you Like. There are different tiers of rates & different providers to fit ALL budgets. If someone is out of your price range, or doesn't quite fit your bill. Move on! Why the repetitive need to continuously bring up how much of a terrible person I am (although this is based purely on personal speculation or personal issue)?
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 19:36 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 961I don't doubt that you are everything that you say you are. I haven't seen you because your rates are out of my league. I have talked to you, and for the most part, you have been very friendly. Just because I can't afford you, doesn't mean I hate you.
Originally Posted by NahtyNikkey
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 19:29 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 961I would totally agree with that. I never thought it was acne, since it wasn't there when I first saw her and the next time it was there. Plus the fact that she told me she got splashed with cooking oil, and it didn't look anything like acne. Besides, I was there to do other things than critique her complexion.
Originally Posted by IceFourPlay
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 19:06 #3519Regular Member

Posts: 13Looks New
This looks like a new ad. Any experiences so far?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/681142734209
-
03-31-19 18:18 #3518Regular Member

Posts: 13Lexxi
Can you please share the link that has Lexxi's ad or can you PM me the details of how to contact her?
Originally Posted by OldFave
[View Original Post]
Thanks Rocky.
-
03-31-19 17:16 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 51Nikki- confirmed
I've seen Nikki several times and everything she says is true. She's a true professional and she treats her clients with respect. I have never had an issue with communication or her service. She is up front about her services and is always ready. I appreciate a professional low volume provider. Everyone has different tastes wants and needs. Let's keep the good ones around. Why comment on someone you don't and haven't seen?
OF.
Originally Posted by NahtyNikkey
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 15:45 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 67I'm sure she's been splashed with hot liquids a lot, but the only ones feeling a burning sensation are clients.
Originally Posted by IceFourPlay
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 15:31 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 290Snorting H? LOL is that even possible? Jesus almighty.
Originally Posted by CurbFeeler
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 12:09 #3514Banned Member

Posts: 39Says someone who has never met me. People are hilarious, LOL. Not sure what your one-sided vendetta is about, but its getting extremely old. Waste of time? Yet you won't find one review claiming I've EVER left someone waiting in the parking lot, stopped answering if one had am appt, never not showed up (in fact, if I'm not on time to an appt, I'm usually a bit early), passed out or high during a session, ran off with money, borrowed money, showed up dirty / not fresh or had a dirty incall, etc, etc. Yet, you always have something to say about me like I'm an issue. Get over whatever your issue is.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 10:25 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 340Well.
The first time I met her, back in mid 2015 or 16, she answered the door with a burn all over her left eye. She asked if that was ok, and I said yes. She acted like she wasnt sure how it happened and squealed with delight when I asked if she got splashed with something hot. I don't recall seeing any facial acne. Even with the burn, she was very sexy, and still, is the best session overall, that I have had.
Very sexy girl, and so accommodating. I guess we all, are not getting any younger. Damn.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 09:15 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 801Sounds like Bailey is on the verge of a burnout, no pun intended.
Originally Posted by CurbFeeler
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 08:41 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 374Bailey
Saw her last summer. Between the burned bed covers & her face she looked to be snorting H. Picing her face & falling asleep with a cig in her hand & horny AS hell think about it. Your $$$ going to drug dealers will not repeat! Curb out.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




