Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,426 to 22,440 of 61430
-
03-31-19 22:42 #39005Senior Member

Posts: 978Emily
Saw Emily on Washington Blvd who I have known for several years at her normal spot by the gas station across from truck rental. I picked her up and she got me, I let my guard down, my own fault got to trusting If one of you fine gentleman would pick her up and sort of leave her at the farm store across from Tims, or some other out of the way place, I would be very greatful to you. I know it was my fault for trusting her, I let my guard down. Several of us have done the same thing over the years. So be real careful, the lack of customers and the increase in meds, you just never know, so you have been warned. Her body is pretty beat up and she doesn't want to take her top off because of her stomach, so she just pulls her tits out for you to play with. Her skills were pretty good thou.
Be safe.
-
03-31-19 21:14 #39004Senior Member

Posts: 290Redhead preggo
I was in town last weekend, I was taking my female passenger home after a great session and spotted redhead probably in her mid 20's, wavy hair and a bun in the oven, she was walking near the circle, she looks like a civi, but she was giving me the look, I was not able to talk to her since I had company already, if any of you respectable mongers have any info like business hours for this cutie please PM me.
-
03-31-19 17:27 #39003Senior Member

Posts: 394Molly
I was diving thru the circle a week ago headed up Ramsey and saw her limping out of Bruce Street going towards Fulton. She looked like she was on a pharmacy mission and stepping fast getting out of dodge!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 16:33 #39002Senior Member

Posts: 694No why is she pack something.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 16:20 #39001Senior Member

Posts: 1626Molly
Did anyone get a chance to meet Molly recently within a week or two?
-
03-31-19 15:49 #39000Senior Member

Posts: 694Court filings.
It comes out when someone files paper work in court that is how the press gets it that is all public but for someone to access your records they are not allowed to.
Originally Posted by TooLong
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 13:06 #38999Senior Member

Posts: 406How does the press find out?
I remember when a girl sued Usher, saying he infected her with Herpes. Next thing you know, the paper came out and said he was diagnosed with the disease two years ago. Or when they said that Charlie sheen had HIV. If those tests results are confidential, how sdoes the nfo get out to the general public.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 03:23 #38998Senior Member

Posts: 45Heather
Dreamt about heather, a 40 yo BBW SW off payson and ramsay. Was wearing heels, hanging around 2 other (presumably) WSWs. Made the scoop, had a good time. Got digits. Tongue piercing, large round rear, spoke well into the mic. Darker hair, teeth kinda weird, but she told me she doesn't take any meds (questionable). Nice lady, glad I met her.
Also, as a side note, on the prowl, I was parked and just kinda observed the scene in the wilkens area before my scoop. Saw 2 mongers pick up dates in the middle of the street, stopping abruptly. Why?! If I was LE I would've pulled you over immediately! LOL. I can think of 2 vehicles I swe that made their hunt so obvious. Uncle was midly present today too (March 30th around noon). I don't want to expose or compromise any fellow mongers vehicle info but cmon! Focus on being as discreet as possibleo, all I'm saying. People tend to notice if a car has passed more than once in 15-20 minutes. Be safe out there. Blue balls silver bracelets. Just watxh a porno or something if the loops prove to be empty / hot!
-
03-30-19 19:45 #38997Senior Member

Posts: 119Looking for them
Looking to see if there are any HSW anywhere, kind of looking for something other the normal WSW.
-
03-30-19 17:03 #38996Senior Member

Posts: 694Melanie
Wow I had thought she was out of town on the shore and had cleaned her act up in the last few months.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-19 16:08 #38995Senior Member

Posts: 978I saw Melanie from CB walking around Brooklyn, didn't recognize her at all. She looks like a 40 year old crack head, Eyes sunk in, sores on her lips, face sunk in, no teeth. She hollered at me to stop, but did not recognize her till she said Melanie. Wanted me to take her home but I declined, so sad. She was a very pretty girl at one time.
Props to the monger who took Tetrianne home with him. She told me she feel asleep on him so he woke her up with a dick in her ass LOL.
If any of you guys are going to the WW, you better have already set up a date so you can get in and out. If you are going to try pot luck you will probably be in the pot. I took a ride over there early afternoon a LE, ULE cops every where.
BE SAFE.
-
03-30-19 03:02 #38994Regular Member

Posts: 16CiCi.
I just saw Cici tonight and dropped her off on Ashton. She will probably be around tonight into tomorrow.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-19 00:59 #38993Senior Member

Posts: 1370Brooke
Yeah Brooke is down to totally please her man. Never a complaint and she loves the skin flute. Fun to hangout with and intelligent as well. Peace.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 21:52 #38992Senior Member

Posts: 383Blond
I haven't picked up a SW in about ten years but I saw a cute blond walking along Pulaski Highway today. I noticed her when I was leaving the Walmart in the Golden Ring strip mall and turned onto Pulaski. I stopped at the Burger King for a few minutes and then I stopped at King's discount liquors and when I was leaving King's she was walking down the road. I stopped her and started talking to her to try and get a feeling. She had earbuds in but she stopped and seemed really friendly. Didn't seem like she was in a rush but I had places to go so I left her there but I definitely would have tried my luck if I didn't have places to go. She was blond about 5'4" with thin / athletic body in early to mid 30's. Have anyone dated her or seen her? She had blue jeans and a hoody on and listening to music with earbuds in. I am a amateur at the SW game so any help from the pros would be greatly appreciated. Is Pulaski Highway a good place to scoop chicks?
-
03-29-19 15:05 #38991Senior Member

Posts: 1330
Originally Posted by LogJammin18
[View Original Post]
For those considering self diagnosis or buying an STD "cocktail" (whatever that is" from a questionable source, I suggest you first read some of the recent postings in the Safe Sex in Thailand forum.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...ex-in-Thailand
Recent posts concern a monger who did a combination of self diagnosis and treatment and diagnosis by a regular doctor. Results were dismal. He is now seeing a specialist. My favorite quote was "Stay away from Google, Youtube, wikipedia or WHO website or online appointments, go see a good specialist in person." If you have more trust in some guy selling undefined medications from his pocket than from a trained doctor, then go for it. It's not my dick.
In Thailand you can buy all the appropriate antibiotics over the counter (Z-pack, Doxycycline, even injectable antibiotics), so, much STD diagnostics happens at the pharmacy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.











Reply With Quote



