Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,441 to 22,455 of 61385
-
03-27-19 23:21 #38945Senior Member

Posts: 182Blue ivy
Has anyone seen blue ivy lately?
-
03-27-19 10:49 #38944Regular Member

Posts: 1Ashley
The hot one was in Brooklyn. She is a real gem. Haven't seen her in about a month, no intel otherwise. Would love to hook up again.
Originally Posted by Cruzin101
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 08:21 #38943Senior Member

Posts: 705Christina Dundalk
Thanks for heads up on Christina. Mid to late 30's, 5'5"ish, dyed reddish hair. She is one of drug dealer "J" aka "Brooks" crew along with Ava aka Chastity. I'd be concerned about any of them. You will know they are out of you are the black sedan with duct-taped rear passenger window. I'm getting checked out today. Again thanks for mentioning the potential issue.
Originally Posted by SexyTyrant69
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 07:48 #38942Regular Member

Posts: 9Spinners.
Good morning Gentlemen!
I was hoping that someone could point me in the direction of a (or a few) spinner (s). Who are actually respectful of your time, not totally road worn from medication, and available on regular basis? If I'm looking for a unicorn, tell me to fuck off. Okay not literally.
Am I doing something wrong or are the pickings slim? Some of these "sites" are full of fakes and the legit offerings often leave me scratching my head thinking "is this woman serious"?
Nonetheless, thanks for any pointers and Cheers!
-
03-27-19 07:25 #38941Senior Member

Posts: 1626Direct Message in facebook / twitter.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 03:16 #38940Senior Member

Posts: 261DM Meaning?
What does DM mean? Niceguy.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 00:01 #38939Banned Member

Posts: 1312Yeah it was hot
Yeah 5-0 was deep over there today was at the bank at Westside watching them mount up they even the mobile base unit.
Originally Posted by Mkill
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 23:54 #38938Senior Member

Posts: 119Psa. Watch out everyone!
If anyone is shopping at Dundalk near Graceland. Avoid A White SW name Christina.
A few SW's up there said She Got Genital Herpes and Syphilis and she don't care who she gives it too.
I was lucky to avoid her, but why'all might not be.
Also. There's a female name Francheska that the other females warn me about says she got a flesh eating virus on her arm.
Don't know if it's true or not nor do I know is it contagious so ask yourself, do you want to take that gamble?
Just a PSA. Be Careful because condoms could only go soo far with these diease bags.
-
03-26-19 23:40 #38937Senior Member

Posts: 279Discreet Help is Available Fellas
STD cocktails are available.
http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...d/258488151959
-
03-26-19 23:35 #38936Senior Member

Posts: 705Hot BP
Girls being pulled up all over tonite. Saw a few familiar faces detained by LE in marked cars. No a good night to risk any scoops.
-
03-26-19 23:32 #38935Senior Member

Posts: 279M M M Oldie but Goodie of Doll BKA Cream on streets
I've had my share but I really miss creaming inside of her tight little mouth and kat.
She was working up on Mechanics Lane (25th street) the last time I saw her but now I heard that she will be down for a yr or so.
-
03-26-19 19:06 #38934Senior Member

Posts: 95New commissioner is also flexing his muscle.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 18:52 #38933Senior Member

Posts: 1370It's Tuesday. If you guys don't know Tuesday and Thursday are call the "jump out" days. It's been that way for a few years now. Just pay attention and watch your 6. Peace.
Originally Posted by Mkill
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 18:06 #38932Senior Member

Posts: 95Ww
WW is hot right now. LE and ULE are pulling over everyone. I saw at least 5 different stops to and from the store.
-
03-26-19 06:43 #38931Senior Member

Posts: 545Fairhaven
Mary Jo and Cici are the only ones out right now. Mary Jo is always consistent. She stated that she is completely clean and looking for a regular job now, so I provided a small tip.
Be safe.









Reply With Quote




