Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,426 to 22,440 of 61384
-
03-30-19 16:08 #38959Senior Member

Posts: 978I saw Melanie from CB walking around Brooklyn, didn't recognize her at all. She looks like a 40 year old crack head, Eyes sunk in, sores on her lips, face sunk in, no teeth. She hollered at me to stop, but did not recognize her till she said Melanie. Wanted me to take her home but I declined, so sad. She was a very pretty girl at one time.
Props to the monger who took Tetrianne home with him. She told me she feel asleep on him so he woke her up with a dick in her ass LOL.
If any of you guys are going to the WW, you better have already set up a date so you can get in and out. If you are going to try pot luck you will probably be in the pot. I took a ride over there early afternoon a LE, ULE cops every where.
BE SAFE.
-
03-30-19 03:02 #38958Regular Member

Posts: 16CiCi.
I just saw Cici tonight and dropped her off on Ashton. She will probably be around tonight into tomorrow.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-19 00:59 #38957Senior Member

Posts: 1370Brooke
Yeah Brooke is down to totally please her man. Never a complaint and she loves the skin flute. Fun to hangout with and intelligent as well. Peace.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 21:52 #38956Senior Member

Posts: 383Blond
I haven't picked up a SW in about ten years but I saw a cute blond walking along Pulaski Highway today. I noticed her when I was leaving the Walmart in the Golden Ring strip mall and turned onto Pulaski. I stopped at the Burger King for a few minutes and then I stopped at King's discount liquors and when I was leaving King's she was walking down the road. I stopped her and started talking to her to try and get a feeling. She had earbuds in but she stopped and seemed really friendly. Didn't seem like she was in a rush but I had places to go so I left her there but I definitely would have tried my luck if I didn't have places to go. She was blond about 5'4" with thin / athletic body in early to mid 30's. Have anyone dated her or seen her? She had blue jeans and a hoody on and listening to music with earbuds in. I am a amateur at the SW game so any help from the pros would be greatly appreciated. Is Pulaski Highway a good place to scoop chicks?
-
03-29-19 15:05 #38955Senior Member

Posts: 1330
Originally Posted by LogJammin18
[View Original Post]
For those considering self diagnosis or buying an STD "cocktail" (whatever that is" from a questionable source, I suggest you first read some of the recent postings in the Safe Sex in Thailand forum.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...ex-in-Thailand
Recent posts concern a monger who did a combination of self diagnosis and treatment and diagnosis by a regular doctor. Results were dismal. He is now seeing a specialist. My favorite quote was "Stay away from Google, Youtube, wikipedia or WHO website or online appointments, go see a good specialist in person." If you have more trust in some guy selling undefined medications from his pocket than from a trained doctor, then go for it. It's not my dick.
In Thailand you can buy all the appropriate antibiotics over the counter (Z-pack, Doxycycline, even injectable antibiotics), so, much STD diagnostics happens at the pharmacy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
-
03-29-19 03:07 #38954Senior Member

Posts: 594GFE Brooke
Picked up Brooke at around 1 am on Ashton between Pulaski and Smallwood. Went to my place and she provided full service bareback for 40. Brooke is a real gem, a true GFE and I hope that my fellow gentlemongers enjoy her services and treat her well.
-
03-28-19 23:26 #38953Senior Member

Posts: 182Thanks
I've been trying to hit her up on her phone but you know how that goes. I'll.
Originally Posted by CumFountain
[View Original Post]
Keep a eye out for her.
-
03-28-19 22:02 #38952Senior Member

Posts: 812STD Diagnosis
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
Physicians are required to report any incidence of STD but it is only for epidemiological purposes only, names are kept confidential. Of course the medical board could track you down by name but they really have no interest in doing so. It is up to your physician to make sure you are treated and do not infect close contacts. They will tell you to advise close contacts to also get tested but they cannot force you to do so and they cannot use your test results in any other manner than to treat you.
Originally Posted by LogJammin18
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 21:25 #38951Senior Member

Posts: 95She lives by Garrison and probably strolls when she needs too. Her number is still the same as her BP days.
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 21:10 #38950Senior Member

Posts: 883Bmore
Doesn't really work that way in Charm City.
Originally Posted by HolStevson
[View Original Post]
Spinners are out there, just got to fish.
-
03-28-19 18:48 #38949Senior Member

Posts: 694List
I think you need to check your facts you will not be put on any list all that info is confidential.
Originally Posted by LogJammin18
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 14:27 #38948Senior Member

Posts: 264Heads up if you are going to get tested by your regular doc or the county health clinic. You will be put on a "list" if you have something.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
Good idea to use an anonymous way to get test like http://myprivatelabs.com. You can sign up under a fake name online, they send you paperwork under that name that you take to a lab (and on the paper work it tells the lab to not ask for I'd), lab send the results back to your account online for you to look at.
-
03-28-19 06:58 #38947Senior Member

Posts: 76Blue Ivy
I saw her about a week ago on Garrison near the store across from that little park. She's a little thin, but still looked good.
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 01:47 #38946Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks
Thanks for clearing that up LOL NG.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 23:21 #38945Senior Member

Posts: 182Blue ivy
Has anyone seen blue ivy lately?








Reply With Quote





