Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 614 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 9197
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Here's some of today's work.
    Lots out there today. I was about there from about 1:30 to 3. At least 8 were floating around the corner of BK. Nothing that knocked my socks off until a hot BSW with a purple dress on showed up. Here name is Jaide, got her digits will see her tomorrow. Drove down towards the Orleans, hit the spot behind Terribles, saw Skyler, she was looking really hot today. I was working, didn't have time to play so I chatted with her for a second. I pulled over and parked needed to make a few phone calls for work. I was still in that lot but now parked close to Trop out of her sight. I was about to leave when I saw Skyler again with a big booty BSW. I blew the horn she came over but the other girl walked away, Sky said "look at the big, juicy booty on this girl, I'm going to take her to lunch and see if she will give me some of that ass!" I told her maybe we could work something out between the three of us. He eyes lit up like a Christmas tree! She said it would be an unforgettable experience for me! She had the girl come over and meet me I'm starting to really like this girl!

  2. #5776
    Damn that latina in the jeans looks good. Great pics as always!

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Here's some of today's work.

  3. #5775

    Trop. Talent

    Here's some of today's work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0970.jpg‎   IMG_0974.jpg‎   IMG_0975.jpg‎   IMG_0977.jpg‎   IMG_0979.jpg‎  

    IMG_0987.jpg‎   IMG_0988.jpg‎   IMG_0989.jpg‎   IMG_0990.jpg‎   IMG_0991.jpg‎  


  4. #5774
    Thanks Wyghost I'm looking forward to doing a little touring of the city. Yes the flood waters in St Louis messed up my week Kat Vega and Winter K we're coming to town to do a Duo and they skipped out because of the water. Thanks again for the Vegas info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyghost  [View Original Post]
    Tropicana Ave all the way across to Boulder Hwy, but mainly up around the Orleans casino hotel and Wild West Truckstop. Boulder Hwy aint bad, had good luck last year there. Downtown around Cortez hotel, google it and on out to Chica Bonita strip club, you might check out that stripclub, it is fun. Wish you luck, I was to be in St Louis this weekend, but with the flood water plans have changed. Be in Vegas in May.

  5. #5773

    Absolute Freakshow

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Here's hooker Nicki with blonde hair.
    This one just left, gave me one of the best encounters I've ever had. She's a total beast in the sheets, she was drooling on my pillow by the time we finished. Juicy as a ripe pineapple too.

    I think she might have supplanted Skylar as my favorite street girl. What a 3 way that would be.

    No pics though, unfortunately. She was looking smoking in that black wig of hers, with those tight black booty shorts. Maybe next time.

    Thanks for the intel Admiral.

  6. #5772
    I didn't even know that was a place to look for them at. TIL something new.

    Quote Originally Posted by PithHelmet  [View Original Post]
    Mongers -.

    Did anyone else catch that smoking hot blonde on the corner of s. Las vegas blvd and blue diamond.

    Wearing shorts, a cut up shirt, tatts on her lower back.

    Around noonish.

    Was with family, couldn't pull the trigger.

    Any info would be helpful.

  7. #5771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1180

    I visit St Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Hello my friends, Qwc here from STL on a short visit. Never been much on the SW scene but it looks like you all have a fun play ground. If anyone could share a route or directions to the best strolls, I would love to take a tour and see your hunting grounds, HaHaa.

    Thanks in advance.

    Qwc.
    Tropicana Ave all the way across to Boulder Hwy, but mainly up around the Orleans casino hotel and Wild West Truckstop. Boulder Hwy aint bad, had good luck last year there. Downtown around Cortez hotel, google it and on out to Chica Bonita strip club, you might check out that stripclub, it is fun. Wish you luck, I was to be in St Louis this weekend, but with the flood water plans have changed. Be in Vegas in May.

  8. #5770
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Closest decent stroll is Holt Ave in Pamona, CA.
    This reply is hilarious. Part of it is because it's likely true, and then there's the fact that it was from a user by that name. Cheers, all. Happy hobbying.

  9. #5769

    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwcdrw  [View Original Post]
    Hello my friends, Qwc here from STL on a short visit. Never been much on the SW scene but it looks like you all have a fun play ground. If anyone could share a route or directions to the best strolls, I would love to take a tour and see your hunting grounds, HaHaa.

    Thanks in advance.

    Qwc.
    Closest decent stroll is Holt Ave in Pamona, CA.

  10. #5768
    Hello my friends, Qwc here from STL on a short visit. Never been much on the SW scene but it looks like you all have a fun play ground. If anyone could share a route or directions to the best strolls, I would love to take a tour and see your hunting grounds, HaHaa.

    Thanks in advance.

    Qwc.

  11. #5767
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    For one female vice don't wear 6 inch platform spike heels. Two a punter chimed in yesterday that he got with her. Three I sat in my vehicle yesterday 30 feet from her and at least 10 other hookers in the BK / lot corner. Also I saw her talking to an old fucker through his truck window. I've seen her on the track multiple times over the last two years. "Undercover vibes" you're way off base with this one. She always dresses slutty, the only thing we don't is about her skills, menu and attitude.
    To me based on how she looks compared to most of the others out there I think she enjoys the attention more than anything.

    She's hot and knows it. I bet all she's looking for is one good customer a day willing to pay her price, and the rest. It's probably a look at me attitude.

  12. #5766

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007  [View Original Post]
    She seems suspect to me. I get undercover vibes from her. Has anyone actually been with her? Notice how she always has her phone out. That could be a video camera recording every one who talks to her.
    For one female vice don't wear 6 inch platform spike heels. Two a punter chimed in yesterday that he got with her. Three I sat in my vehicle yesterday 30 feet from her and at least 10 other hookers in the BK / lot corner. Also I saw her talking to an old fucker through his truck window. I've seen her on the track multiple times over the last two years. "Undercover vibes" you're way off base with this one. She always dresses slutty, the only thing we don't know is about her skills, menu and attitude.

  13. #5765
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    She's out there working hard for her money.
    She seems suspect to me. I get undercover vibes from her. Has anyone actually been with her? Notice how she always has her phone out. That could be a video camera recording every one who talks to her.

  14. #5764

    Thanks, CM

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Random hookers from the last few days.
    Love seeing them "in their natural environment", it's kind of a vicarious hunt in between opportunities to cruise. Craven more photos!

    Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

    -SH.

  15. #5763

    Acronyms

    Quote Originally Posted by Teratogen666  [View Original Post]
    As a board newbie I had to figure out a lot of acronyms on my own, even with already thinking I knew so many. GPS stands for Golden Pussy Syndrome. When a provider thinks she's worth the astronomical amount she charges.

    Here's a rather comprehensive list of terms, just in case you're curious: http://skipthegames.com/articles/abo...-abbreviations.
    Thank you Sir.

    Cheers.

    TM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape