Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 614 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 9197
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5762

    Wow

    Anyone have digits for this one? She's in the top 5 I've seen out there. Nice work Craven!

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    She's out there working hard for her money.

  2. #5761

    South LVB. In front of CVS today

    Mongers -.

    Did anyone else catch that smoking hot blonde on the corner of s. Las vegas blvd and blue diamond.

    Wearing shorts, a cut up shirt, tatts on her lower back.

    Around noonish.

    Was with family, couldn't pull the trigger.

    Any info would be helpful.

  3. #5760

    A few pics of the elusive Holy Grail

    She's out there working hard for her money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0961.jpg‎   IMG_0962.jpg‎   IMG_0963.jpg‎   IMG_0964.jpg‎   IMG_0965.jpg‎  

    IMG_0966.jpg‎   IMG_0969.jpg‎  

  4. #5759

    Report

    I have really only prowled the street for SW's the past 3 months or so and only on Trop. Morning, afternoons, and evenings here and there. I have literally never seen the same SW walking around twice. I kept phone numbers from ones I may want to see again, but never bothered to call yet. But anyways why do I never see the same SW's on Trop twice? Where do they all go?

  5. #5758

    A helluva a lot better looking than Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipaintits  [View Original Post]
    She is almost Perfect. Then again I got a intro and recommendation from 2 other young ladies. YMMV.
    What's her menu like?

  6. #5757

    Actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to talked to this prostitute at least 3 times over the last 2 years, never says a fucking word yet clearly working. I saw her today by BK. I bet her service is shitty at best.
    She is almost Perfect. Then again I got a intro and recommendation from 2 other young ladies. YMMV.

  7. #5756

    Light skinned ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    Damn she is a good looking SW. I wonder if she speaks or understands English. I would keep trying to scoop that one.
    She speaks English, I got more pics of her today. She's out on the track right now, so punters if you're in Vegas go take a shot.

  8. #5755
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger  [View Original Post]
    What is GPS?

    Cheers.

    TM.
    As a board newbie I had to figure out a lot of acronyms on my own, even with already thinking I knew so many. GPS stands for Golden Pussy Syndrome. When a provider thinks she's worth the astronomical amount she charges.

    Here's a rather comprehensive list of terms, just in case you're curious: http://skipthegames.com/articles/abo...-abbreviations.

  9. #5754
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger  [View Original Post]
    What is GPS?

    Cheers.

    TM.
    Golden pu_ _y syndrome.

  10. #5753

    Pure GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to talked to this prostitute at least 3 times over the last 2 years, never says a fucking word yet clearly working. I saw her today by BK. I bet her service is shitty at best.
    What is GPS?

    Cheers.

    TM.

  11. #5752

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]
    She stopped by tonight for 30 min half & half. Super mellow girl, relaxed and fun. Half Filipino, half Mexican. I found her face very attractive. Very, very nice ass. She is a bit self conscious about her belly, but I had no problem with it. Not the firmest breasts, but more than ample. She has really soft skin which I love. All safe play, no anal, no GFE. No pics either; unfortunately. Takes direction well, multi-positional, good endurance. Standard donation.

    I like her energy, will repeat.
    Care to share her number?

  12. #5751

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to talked to this prostitute at least 3 times over the last 2 years, never says a fucking word yet clearly working. I saw her today by BK. I bet her service is shitty at best.
    Damn she is a good looking SW. I wonder if she speaks or understands English. I would keep trying to scoop that one.

  13. #5750

    Rob

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to talked to this prostitute at least 3 times over the last 2 years, never says a fucking word yet clearly working. I saw her today by BK. I bet her service is shitty at best.
    I am like 90% sure this is the one that ripped me off about a year and a half ago.

  14. #5749
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to talked to this prostitute at least 3 times over the last 2 years, never says a fucking word yet clearly working. I saw her today by BK. I bet her service is shitty at best.
    Perhaps she's bored working undercover and just wants to show off her spikes. LOL.

    PC out.

  15. #5748

    Pure GPS

    I've tried to talked to this prostitute at least 3 times over the last 2 years, never says a fucking word yet clearly working. I saw her today by BK. I bet her service is shitty at best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0948.jpg‎   IMG_0951.jpg‎   IMG_0952.jpg‎   IMG_0953.jpg‎   IMG_0954.jpg‎  

    IMG_0956.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape