Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 614 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 9197
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5747

    Trop. Talent

    Random hookers from the last few days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0943.jpg‎   IMG_0945.jpg‎   IMG_0946.jpg‎   IMG_0949.jpg‎   IMG_0950.jpg‎  


  2. #5746
    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]
    She stopped by tonight for 30 min half & half. Super mellow girl, relaxed and fun. Half Filipino, half Mexican. I found her face very attractive. Very, very nice ass. She is a bit self conscious about her belly, but I had no problem with it. Not the firmest breasts, but more than ample. She has really soft skin which I love. All safe play, no anal, no GFE. No pics either; unfortunately. Takes direction well, multi-positional, good endurance. Standard donation.

    I like her energy, will repeat.
    She online anywhere? Or strictly a SW?

  3. #5745

    Thousand feet

    North side of Spring Mountain between Decatur and Lindell.

    $20 hhr foot massage.

    $60 HE, would not budge.

    Upsell to touch.

    She jammed her finger into my taint like a pressure point and put my junk to sleep, literally to sleep.

    Could not finish.

    Nice enough lady but would not repeat. Upsell negotiations turn me off.

  4. #5744

    Coco on Trop.

    6:30 pm today on Trop in front of Orleans. WSW named Coco, shoulder length straight blonde hair, slightly chubby with a cute face and a southern? Accent.

    40 for CBJ, asked for 60.

    Roaming OK, no panties on but don't touch the cooter!

    Decent enough, would repeat.

  5. #5743

    Problems / pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]
    So I was out on trop late Saturday night taking a breather, and enjoying a stogie.

    I ran into a little girl from LA that goes by Chanel / Shanell; not sure of the spelling.

    Anyway, I was working and had the company vehicle, so I could not indulge for obvious reasons. It sucked of course; she looked so fucking hot she had me tingling. I did convince her to sling me her digits after she confirmed she is open to outcall. I told her to remember me, I'd reach out this week.

    I hit her up today after I finished running errands, and she was game to drop by. I ubered her over from The Orleans.

    She did not disappoint. Reasonable donation, great skills, perfect complexion & soft skin, killer body. Takes direction well, as demonstrated by pics. Will most definitely repeat.

    Pics posted with permission; she gets the Problems' Stamp of Approval.

    For whatever reason, my best pics will not upload, I keep getting an error. Will attempt to post in a follow up report if I can not edit them in.
    You did good on the pics. Nice work.

  6. #5742

    Crave at it again with good pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    That's Cheska with the glasses, by the dumpsters then the great white buffalo and an ebony athletic type.
    Good and clear pics. Nice job.

    White buffalo. LOL. Never seen her.

  7. #5741

    Cheska

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    That's Cheska with the glasses, by the dumpsters...
    She stopped by tonight for 30 min half & half. Super mellow girl, relaxed and fun. Half Filipino, half Mexican. I found her face very attractive. Very, very nice ass. She is a bit self conscious about her belly, but I had no problem with it. Not the firmest breasts, but more than ample. She has really soft skin which I love. All safe play, no anal, no GFE. No pics either; unfortunately. Takes direction well, multi-positional, good endurance. Standard donation.

    I like her energy, will repeat.

  8. #5740
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #5739

    Thick streetwalker

    Drove by McMullens the other day and seen a hot thick SW her tits we're literally.

    Hanging out. Picked her up did le check told her what I wanted BBBJ w / CIM.

    She said no I don't do that. I told her ok I'll let you out here. Poker skills worked.

    She said ok!!

    We went down the road parked she took her top off started the BBBJ, after about.

    1 min "hurry up are you close hurry up" told her to chill I'll give you a tip.

    She finished me off spit it out gave her $40 got her number she bitched about no tip.

    I told her I'd give her more next time. LOL.

    Here's her link.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6198023482

    All in all for 40 bucks I'd definitely repeat.

    ===========================================

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

    There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

    Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

    Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

    Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

  10. #5738

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    That's Cheska with the glasses, by the dumpsters then the great white buffalo and an ebony athletic type.
    Damn that last one with the spinner bod that's my type. BTW. What are the average tips around here for BJ, BBBJ, and the full service? I have a feeling I've overpaid in my dream with that blonde.

  11. #5737
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Bring that requirement up immediately. If they they say no, tell them to bounce. If they accept reluctantly, tell them to bounce. The only enjoyable BBBJ giver is one who's all in. Anything else is a waste of money.
    I'll take this advice to the heart. I'm used to it BBBJ CIM to be the default but again I'm here from a small Florida town so.

  12. #5736

    Little Goddess

    So I was out on trop late Saturday night taking a breather, and enjoying a stogie.

    I ran into a little girl from LA that goes by Chanel / Shanell; not sure of the spelling.

    Anyway, I was working and had the company vehicle, so I could not indulge for obvious reasons. It sucked of course; she looked so fucking hot she had me tingling. I did convince her to sling me her digits after she confirmed she is open to outcall. I told her to remember me, I'd reach out this week.

    I hit her up today after I finished running errands, and she was game to drop by. I ubered her over from The Orleans.

    She did not disappoint. Reasonable donation, great skills, perfect complexion & soft skin, killer body. Takes direction well, as demonstrated by pics. Will most definitely repeat.

    Pics posted with permission; she gets the Problems' Stamp of Approval.

    For whatever reason, my best pics will not upload, I keep getting an error. Will attempt to post in a follow up report if I can not edit them in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190321_141039.jpg‎   20190321_141135.jpg‎  

  13. #5735

    Trop. Talent

    That's Cheska with the glasses, by the dumpsters then the great white buffalo and an ebony athletic type.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0926.jpg‎   IMG_0928.jpg‎   IMG_0929.jpg‎   IMG_0935.jpg‎   IMG_0936.jpg‎  

    IMG_0940.jpg‎   IMG_0941.jpg‎   IMG_0942.jpg‎  

  14. #5734

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by FacialGuy007  [View Original Post]
    I headed out last night to check Decatur and around the Orleans unfortunately the weather was bad, it was cold and rainy I almost gave up but then I saw the thick blonde at the 7/11 in front of Home Depot. She was standing there like a champ despite the LE mobile unit in the HD parking lot looking right at her.

    As usual after a few fly bys I've picked her up and we agreed on .4 roses.

    She was nice and the vocal performance was nice but too much jerking to my taste not enough head bobbing and the rubber killed the whole thing. I was hoping / expecting a BBBJ CIM but apparently that's not on the menu with her. YMMV.

    Happy hunting mongers and stay safe!
    Bring that requirement up immediately. If they they say no, tell them to bounce. If they accept reluctantly, tell them to bounce. The only enjoyable BBBJ giver is one who's all in. Anything else is a waste of money.

  15. #5733

    Mobile units

    LE doesn't constantly watch the mobile units. They are there for a deterrent. If something crazy happens, then they can pull the tapes to try and figure things out, but that's really about it. I used to work right by an LE camera for months, and lets just say I would watch some wild stuff happen right in front of the camera, stuff a lot more prosecutable than solicitation. Guess what, LE still wouldn't show up, unless they were called out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape