Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 13312
-
03-27-19 13:54 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 1206The New Mandy
I guess there is something about the name Mandy that makes for splendid suckstressing. Our lovely UTR Mandy and our new visitor Mandy are both gifted oralists. I just returned from a second visit to Newbie Mandy and it was just as wonderful as the first. She mentioned that yesterday she got flaked on all day. Gents, I get that poo-poo happens. And I am not here to admonish. But if you have any reservations about spending time with her, you should bury them faster than Jussie Smollet's prosecutors bury the evidence of their bribes and book a visit.
She completely disrobed for me this time, and she looks great with her clothes off. You wouldn't think that should be so rare, but it is. She has nice bazongas, a trim waist that curves out into nice hips, and long legs that I bet are a wonder to have wrapped around you. I also believe that her bajingo is shaved. Sorry. I wasn't paying attention there.
Bottom line, she's cool, she's not a hoodrat, and the only thing she'll rob you of is your jizm. And maybe your soul. I recommend her.
As I left, so did she to buy some more minutes for her phone, so try her later in the afternoon to avoid the frustration of an unanswered call or text.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/seeking-fun-adventure-and-mone/407151917899
-
03-27-19 08:03 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 126Wanted to address red head (last link)
Terrible. Assembly line like service. Usually anyone in Seneca is a big red flag. Believe it!
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 21:58 #2345Forum Advertiser

Posts: 33Keep trying.
Eventually the planets will align! Can't wait to finally meet you, whenever that happens. LOL.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 21:55 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 77Kum!
Most appropriate Freudian slip ever LOL.
Originally Posted by Badcock
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 18:47 #2343Regular Member

Posts: 13Dito, did a QV last night for a BBBJ cim In my opinion one of better ones I have had around here. Very nice down to earth lady who will hopefully stay in our area.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 18:23 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 674True
That is very accurate brother!
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 17:16 #2341Senior Member

Posts: 363 more
AJ Monroe.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/871864757834
Heather.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/541168458007
Redhead.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/882087639781
BTW I do run image and phone number searches to try and see who's legit, some people are even nice enough to post scam alerts on STG. Just want to know I'm not wasting time or c at $h.
-
03-26-19 15:13 #2340Senior Member

Posts: 217Kum.
Where did you find ad or can you PM her number I can't find it.
Originally Posted by CarolinaArmy
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 13:01 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 147Sorry for all the reports
Been offline for a while and have not had my smart phone to share with you guys.
-
03-26-19 12:59 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 147Remedy / Giavonni
I was just curious about her still so I msg her again apparently she has developed a case of GPS she is asking $$ for BBBJCIM.
I will stick with my regular Mandy for $ bbbjcimws.
As always YMMV.
-
03-26-19 12:35 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 147I want to say she has been reviewed on here before
Have to go back thru the posts but I don't remember if it was good or bad.
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 12:33 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 147I have seen Giavonni
She is very nice person. Seen her at private residence in Simpsonville area. She does have a ankle monitor. The big down side is when I seen her it smell like something crawled up in there and died. If daty is your thing I would mark her off that list. She was good but the smell was very strong. I personally could not finish. But that was a month ago it may be taking care of.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 12:16 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 650Think there was a wig too, but that was the least of "her" problems LOL.
Originally Posted by Pappa54
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 12:14 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 151Kim is back
Kim is back. 40 QV. 80 HhR. 140 HR.
Spent an hour with her and amazing. Sweet and sexy.
-
03-25-19 23:28 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 259Yea that's Giavonni I believe. She's fun but does have a ankle monitor on her. So I would be a little weary.
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





