rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 732 of 887 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 782 832 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2340

    Kum.

    Where did you find ad or can you PM her number I can't find it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaArmy  [View Original Post]
    Kim is back. 40 QV. 80 HhR. 140 HR.

    Spent an hour with her and amazing. Sweet and sexy.

  2. #2339

    Sorry for all the reports

    Been offline for a while and have not had my smart phone to share with you guys.

  3. #2338

    Remedy / Giavonni

    I was just curious about her still so I msg her again apparently she has developed a case of GPS she is asking $$ for BBBJCIM.

    I will stick with my regular Mandy for $ bbbjcimws.

    As always YMMV.

  4. #2337

    I want to say she has been reviewed on here before

    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    One more.

    Anyone know her? 19 and tight, it must be true she said so!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/691896853405
    Have to go back thru the posts but I don't remember if it was good or bad.

  5. #2336

    I have seen Giavonni

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's Giavonni I believe. She's fun but does have a ankle monitor on her. So I would be a little weary.
    She is very nice person. Seen her at private residence in Simpsonville area. She does have a ankle monitor. The big down side is when I seen her it smell like something crawled up in there and died. If daty is your thing I would mark her off that list. She was good but the smell was very strong. I personally could not finish. But that was a month ago it may be taking care of.

  6. #2335
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappa54  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking it's the cheap wig she is wearing after looking closely. But who knows.

    Peace.

    Pappa54.
    Think there was a wig too, but that was the least of "her" problems LOL.

  7. #2334

    Kim is back

    Kim is back. 40 QV. 80 HhR. 140 HR.

    Spent an hour with her and amazing. Sweet and sexy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media0(16).jpg‎   media0(13).jpg‎   media0(8).jpg‎   media0(1).jpg‎   media0(15).jpg‎  

    media0(12).jpg‎   media0(6).jpg‎   media0(2).jpg‎   media0(14).jpg‎   media0(9).jpg‎  


  8. #2333
    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's Giavonni I believe. She's fun but does have a ankle monitor on her. So I would be a little weary.

  9. #2332

    Possibly.

    I am thinking it's the cheap wig she is wearing after looking closely. But who knows.

    Peace.

    Pappa54.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/430004101041

    Am I wrong to think it looks like someone took a guy's head and joined it with a female body?

  10. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    Same Carmen or someone else? The phone # is different.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/899988803517
    Anyone seen this one yet??

  11. #2330

    Zya.

    Met Zya.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/956612901560

    Not the girl in the pics but a very fine body. She's O. C. D. About germs but she's very clean and nice. Great smile, very attractive young lady. Hair and nails are well done. Gives a dance that is slightly ghetto but warms you up. She's in a familiar hotel near Haywood mall.

    Later.

  12. #2329

    Carmen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    Same Carmen or someone else? The phone # is different.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/899988803517
    The number is coming back as a Mexican restaurant. Just a quick FYI.

  13. #2328

    Heaven?

    Another unknown. Search bring up multiple ads with different phone numbers.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/196966416465

  14. #2327

    Scarlett

    One more.

    Anyone know her? 19 and tight, it must be true she said so!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/691896853405

  15. #2326

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape