Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 732 of 888 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 782 832 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2353

    Sorry for all the reports

    Been offline for a while and have not had my smart phone to share with you guys.

  2. #2352

    Remedy / Giavonni

    I was just curious about her still so I msg her again apparently she has developed a case of GPS she is asking $$ for BBBJCIM.

    I will stick with my regular Mandy for $ bbbjcimws.

    As always YMMV.

  3. #2351

    I want to say she has been reviewed on here before

    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    One more.

    Anyone know her? 19 and tight, it must be true she said so!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/691896853405
    Have to go back thru the posts but I don't remember if it was good or bad.

  4. #2350

    I have seen Giavonni

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's Giavonni I believe. She's fun but does have a ankle monitor on her. So I would be a little weary.
    She is very nice person. Seen her at private residence in Simpsonville area. She does have a ankle monitor. The big down side is when I seen her it smell like something crawled up in there and died. If daty is your thing I would mark her off that list. She was good but the smell was very strong. I personally could not finish. But that was a month ago it may be taking care of.

  5. #2349
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappa54  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking it's the cheap wig she is wearing after looking closely. But who knows.

    Peace.

    Pappa54.
    Think there was a wig too, but that was the least of "her" problems LOL.

  6. #2348

    Kim is back

    Kim is back. 40 QV. 80 HhR. 140 HR.

    Spent an hour with her and amazing. Sweet and sexy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media0(16).jpg‎   media0(13).jpg‎   media0(8).jpg‎   media0(1).jpg‎   media0(15).jpg‎  

    media0(12).jpg‎   media0(6).jpg‎   media0(2).jpg‎   media0(14).jpg‎   media0(9).jpg‎  


  7. #2347
    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's Giavonni I believe. She's fun but does have a ankle monitor on her. So I would be a little weary.

  8. #2346

    Possibly.

    I am thinking it's the cheap wig she is wearing after looking closely. But who knows.

    Peace.

    Pappa54.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/430004101041

    Am I wrong to think it looks like someone took a guy's head and joined it with a female body?

  9. #2345
    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    Same Carmen or someone else? The phone # is different.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/899988803517
    Anyone seen this one yet??

  10. #2344

    Zya.

    Met Zya.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/956612901560

    Not the girl in the pics but a very fine body. She's O. C. D. About germs but she's very clean and nice. Great smile, very attractive young lady. Hair and nails are well done. Gives a dance that is slightly ghetto but warms you up. She's in a familiar hotel near Haywood mall.

    Later.

  11. #2343

    Carmen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    Same Carmen or someone else? The phone # is different.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/899988803517
    The number is coming back as a Mexican restaurant. Just a quick FYI.

  12. #2342

    Heaven?

    Another unknown. Search bring up multiple ads with different phone numbers.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/196966416465

  13. #2341

    Scarlett

    One more.

    Anyone know her? 19 and tight, it must be true she said so!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/691896853405

  14. #2340

  15. #2339

    Carmen

    Same Carmen or someone else? The phone # is different.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/899988803517

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape