Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 13306
-
03-26-19 17:16 #2341Senior Member

Posts: 363 more
AJ Monroe.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/871864757834
Heather.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/541168458007
Redhead.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/882087639781
BTW I do run image and phone number searches to try and see who's legit, some people are even nice enough to post scam alerts on STG. Just want to know I'm not wasting time or c at $h.
-
03-26-19 15:13 #2340Senior Member

Posts: 217Kum.
Where did you find ad or can you PM her number I can't find it.
Originally Posted by CarolinaArmy
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 13:01 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 147Sorry for all the reports
Been offline for a while and have not had my smart phone to share with you guys.
-
03-26-19 12:59 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 147Remedy / Giavonni
I was just curious about her still so I msg her again apparently she has developed a case of GPS she is asking $$ for BBBJCIM.
I will stick with my regular Mandy for $ bbbjcimws.
As always YMMV.
-
03-26-19 12:35 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 147I want to say she has been reviewed on here before
Have to go back thru the posts but I don't remember if it was good or bad.
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 12:33 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 147I have seen Giavonni
She is very nice person. Seen her at private residence in Simpsonville area. She does have a ankle monitor. The big down side is when I seen her it smell like something crawled up in there and died. If daty is your thing I would mark her off that list. She was good but the smell was very strong. I personally could not finish. But that was a month ago it may be taking care of.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 12:16 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 650Think there was a wig too, but that was the least of "her" problems LOL.
Originally Posted by Pappa54
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 12:14 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 151Kim is back
Kim is back. 40 QV. 80 HhR. 140 HR.
Spent an hour with her and amazing. Sweet and sexy.
-
03-25-19 23:28 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 259Yea that's Giavonni I believe. She's fun but does have a ankle monitor on her. So I would be a little weary.
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 23:13 #2332Senior Member

Posts: 674Possibly.
I am thinking it's the cheap wig she is wearing after looking closely. But who knows.
Peace.
Pappa54.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 21:28 #2331Senior Member

Posts: 33Anyone seen this one yet??
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 17:11 #2330Regular Member

Posts: 3Zya.
Met Zya.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/956612901560
Not the girl in the pics but a very fine body. She's O. C. D. About germs but she's very clean and nice. Great smile, very attractive young lady. Hair and nails are well done. Gives a dance that is slightly ghetto but warms you up. She's in a familiar hotel near Haywood mall.
Later.
-
03-25-19 16:00 #2329Senior Member

Posts: 60Carmen?
The number is coming back as a Mexican restaurant. Just a quick FYI.
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 15:49 #2328Senior Member

Posts: 36Heaven?
Another unknown. Search bring up multiple ads with different phone numbers.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/196966416465
-
03-25-19 15:33 #2327Senior Member

Posts: 36Scarlett
One more.
Anyone know her? 19 and tight, it must be true she said so!
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/691896853405










Reply With Quote





