Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 887 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 387 787 837 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 937 987 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3396

    Asian Mia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    She is tiny and agile. Her menu is good. Premium price, but I really enjoyed the one session I had with her.

    https://asianmia.ch
    Does Mia provide FS or only HE massages? Kissing? Thanks!

  2. #3395

    Asian Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    She is tiny and agile. Her menu is good. Premium price, but I really enjoyed the one session I had with her.

    https://asianmia.ch
    I thought she was out of business?

  3. #3394
    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    Are there any young, fit Asians in the area right now worth seeing? I know the menu tends to be limited but got the yellow fever bad!
    She is tiny and agile. Her menu is good. Premium price, but I really enjoyed the one session I had with her.

    https://asianmia.ch

  4. #3393

    Any young, fit Asians?

    Are there any young, fit Asians in the area right now worth seeing? I know the menu tends to be limited but got the yellow fever bad!

  5. #3392

    They'll Be Back.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMadison  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with them today and was told they are all booked for this weekend. Looks like I'm missing out.
    If they were all booked up means they made a boatload of cash and will soon return.

  6. #3391

    Thanks Ray

    Quote Originally Posted by RayBand2  [View Original Post]
    I did attempt. Walked in and pulled the old one, forgot donations in car. Drove away. Not the same women. She did send me a pic of hers which was hers but old. Man no language big barrier.
    That's what makes this board so awesome.

  7. #3390
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob  [View Original Post]
    Well unless someone has actually seen her in person.

    Chances are an asian woman will open the door, but probably not anything like what the pictures are.

    Play Safe!

    Bob.
    I did attempt. Walked in and pulled the old one, forgot donations in car. Drove away. Not the same women. She did send me a pic of hers which was hers but old. Man no language big barrier.

  8. #3389

    We delude ourselves.

    So easily.

    Go knock on this girl's door and be prepared to walk away. The only thing she'll have in common with the girl in those pics is she'll probably be Asian.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonBomb  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one on STG. She happens to push so many of my buttons that I'm tempted to travel to your town to check it out. I'm in Milwaukee BTW. I'm usually an AMP guy but always on the lookout for the right talent. I searched your forum but since she doesn't provide a name it was hard to find anything. In short, I'm looking to know; Are the pics accurate? Does she keep appointments? Does she have a good attitude? Are her rates reasonable? I would appreciate any intel you can provide. If you want to PM me, even better. Thanks in advance.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/074278008166

  9. #3388

    All booked up?

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Title says it all. You know what to do!

    They will be here today through Sunday. They are doing the single and 2-girl sessions.
    I was texting with them today and was told they are all booked for this weekend. Looks like I'm missing out.

  10. #3387

    Asian

    Well unless someone has actually seen her in person.

    Chances are an asian woman will open the door, but probably not anything like what the pictures are.

    Play Safe!

    Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonBomb  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one on STG. She happens to push so many of my buttons that I'm tempted to travel to your town to check it out. I'm in Milwaukee BTW. I'm usually an AMP guy but always on the lookout for the right talent. I searched your forum but since she doesn't provide a name it was hard to find anything. In short, I'm looking to know; Are the pics accurate? Does she keep appointments? Does she have a good attitude? Are her rates reasonable? I would appreciate any intel you can provide. If you want to PM me, even better. Thanks in advance.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/074278008166

  11. #3386

    Anybody?

    I saw this one on STG. She happens to push so many of my buttons that I'm tempted to travel to your town to check it out. I'm in Milwaukee BTW. I'm usually an AMP guy but always on the lookout for the right talent. I searched your forum but since she doesn't provide a name it was hard to find anything. In short, I'm looking to know; Are the pics accurate? Does she keep appointments? Does she have a good attitude? Are her rates reasonable? I would appreciate any intel you can provide. If you want to PM me, even better. Thanks in advance.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/074278008166

  12. #3385

    Kendal and Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Title says it all. You know what to do!

    They will be here today through Sunday. They are doing the single and 2-girl sessions.
    I've seen both, Mary awhile back and Kendal a couple weeks ago. I've seen her a few time now and wow is all I can say. Guy be prepared for a pussy whippen in a god way. Bring a towel! I'm out of town so I won't be able to part this trip.

  13. #3384

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBadger  [View Original Post]
    I found Mary's contact info. Would you mind sharing Kendall's? Thank you.
    http://kendallbestgfe.gfeincall.com/home

  14. #3383

    Big Booty Barby

    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    Seen her year ago 2 times thought it might get better but no! Can't suck on her tits no kissing. Let you eat her pussy covered F. S. Not a good performance. Big but & kinda fat. No fat. Would not repeat! Curb out.
    Seen her recently she's a little bigger than pics performance sounds like it hasn't changed.

  15. #3382

    Hopefully I hear from Kendall this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Title says it all. You know what to do!

    They will be here today through Sunday. They are doing the single and 2-girl sessions.
    Had a session with Kendall once and it was fun. When she was back in town she mentioned to schedule again but I never got a text back. Hopefully this one is different.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape