Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 888 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 938 988 ... LastLast
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3381

    Big booty barbi

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthWet69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Are her pics real?
    Seen her year ago 2 times thought it might get better but no! Can't suck on her tits no kissing. Let you eat her pussy covered F. S. Not a good performance. Big but & kinda fat. No fat. Would not repeat! Curb out.

  2. #3380
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Hey if you do connect, please share. As I said before, I normally like a built for speed provider, but I enjoy a full bodied girl if she's available.
    I came within minutes a few days ago. She texted me to meet at the door, but I had just gotten a phone call I had to take. She got pissed I took a few minutes on the call and told me to go away. While the LE fears went mostly away I didn't appreciate her attitude much. Not sure I'm going to try again or not. I'm sucker for her body type though so I probably will haha.

  3. #3379
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    What did you see to make you think the pics are fake? Tineye showed they were unique. I've tried to set something up with her, she seems a little bitchy so I'm hesitant.
    Hey if you do connect, please share. As I said before, I normally like a built for speed provider, but I enjoy a full bodied girl if she's available.

  4. #3378

    Kendall Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Title says it all. You know what to do!

    They will be here today through Sunday. They are doing the single and 2-girl sessions.
    I found Mary's contact info. Would you mind sharing Kendall's? Thank you.

  5. #3377
    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    This girl fake fake fake google that #.
    What did you see to make you think the pics are fake? Tineye showed they were unique. I've tried to set something up with her, she seems a little bitchy so I'm hesitant.

  6. #3376

    Kendall Snow and Mary Fox visiting today

    Title says it all. You know what to do!

    They will be here today through Sunday. They are doing the single and 2-girl sessions.

  7. #3375

    Paula

    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownMan1  [View Original Post]
    Did a search and did not find anything. Anyone with Intel on this one.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/058931948352

    Prefer mature woman, but pics almost seem to good makes me question validity or to high end.

    Anyone actually see her. Info on rates a d quality much appreciated.

    TIA.
    Yes, intriguing.

    TinEye.

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/397219...oni-Ford/page7

    http://ronisparadise.net/home3.html

    If she is similar to the pics she is using, would still be good. I can see where she wouldn't want her real identity plastered on the net. But.

    TOFTT?

  8. #3374

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownNutty  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to see Bailey recently. Hadn't seen her for a couple years. She's still a good time.
    Next time could you ask her about the $$ 5 I loaned her? Was always a fun time until she started 'hating to ask' but chould I send her $$ to get a room. I repeat if you get a session with her roll her but do not loan her a $. 01. I know it's my stupid move but she's good at getting what she wants. As everyone whose seen her knows.

  9. #3373

    Long Blonde Hair Big Booty Barbie

    Anyone seen her before? Are her pics real?

  10. #3372

    Has anyone tried her? Are her photos real?

    Madison. skipthegames.com.

    Long Blonde Hair Big Booty Barbie.

  11. #3371

    Bailey

    I had a chance to see Bailey recently. Hadn't seen her for a couple years. She's still a good time.

  12. #3370
    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    This girl fake fake fake google that #.
    I'll take your word for it, glad I didn't pursue it on my free time.

  13. #3369

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to try and check her out later this week. My schedule sucks right now, so I hope to have some free time. I usually go for a hard body, but I'm in the mood for someone built for comfort. If the pics are accurate, epic tits are hard to resist. I have the feeling she won't be around for long if she's real.
    This girl fake fake fake google that #.

  14. #3368
    Quote Originally Posted by JTMadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/639065980907

    Anybody got info on this one? Seems like a fake.
    I'm going to try and check her out later this week. My schedule sucks right now, so I hope to have some free time. I usually go for a hard body, but I'm in the mood for someone built for comfort. If the pics are accurate, epic tits are hard to resist. I have the feeling she won't be around for long if she's real.

  15. #3367

    Paula.

    Did a search and did not find anything. Anyone with Intel on this one.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/058931948352

    Prefer mature woman, but pics almost seem to good makes me question validity or to high end.

    Anyone actually see her. Info on rates a d quality much appreciated.

    TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape