Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 888 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 938 988 ... LastLast
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 16692
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3387

    Asian

    Well unless someone has actually seen her in person.

    Chances are an asian woman will open the door, but probably not anything like what the pictures are.

    Play Safe!

    Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonBomb  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one on STG. She happens to push so many of my buttons that I'm tempted to travel to your town to check it out. I'm in Milwaukee BTW. I'm usually an AMP guy but always on the lookout for the right talent. I searched your forum but since she doesn't provide a name it was hard to find anything. In short, I'm looking to know; Are the pics accurate? Does she keep appointments? Does she have a good attitude? Are her rates reasonable? I would appreciate any intel you can provide. If you want to PM me, even better. Thanks in advance.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/074278008166

  2. #3386

    Anybody?

    I saw this one on STG. She happens to push so many of my buttons that I'm tempted to travel to your town to check it out. I'm in Milwaukee BTW. I'm usually an AMP guy but always on the lookout for the right talent. I searched your forum but since she doesn't provide a name it was hard to find anything. In short, I'm looking to know; Are the pics accurate? Does she keep appointments? Does she have a good attitude? Are her rates reasonable? I would appreciate any intel you can provide. If you want to PM me, even better. Thanks in advance.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/074278008166

  3. #3385

    Kendal and Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Title says it all. You know what to do!

    They will be here today through Sunday. They are doing the single and 2-girl sessions.
    I've seen both, Mary awhile back and Kendal a couple weeks ago. I've seen her a few time now and wow is all I can say. Guy be prepared for a pussy whippen in a god way. Bring a towel! I'm out of town so I won't be able to part this trip.

  4. #3384

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBadger  [View Original Post]
    I found Mary's contact info. Would you mind sharing Kendall's? Thank you.
    http://kendallbestgfe.gfeincall.com/home

  5. #3383

    Big Booty Barby

    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    Seen her year ago 2 times thought it might get better but no! Can't suck on her tits no kissing. Let you eat her pussy covered F. S. Not a good performance. Big but & kinda fat. No fat. Would not repeat! Curb out.
    Seen her recently she's a little bigger than pics performance sounds like it hasn't changed.

  6. #3382

    Hopefully I hear from Kendall this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Title says it all. You know what to do!

    They will be here today through Sunday. They are doing the single and 2-girl sessions.
    Had a session with Kendall once and it was fun. When she was back in town she mentioned to schedule again but I never got a text back. Hopefully this one is different.

  7. #3381

    Big booty barbi

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthWet69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Are her pics real?
    Seen her year ago 2 times thought it might get better but no! Can't suck on her tits no kissing. Let you eat her pussy covered F. S. Not a good performance. Big but & kinda fat. No fat. Would not repeat! Curb out.

  8. #3380
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Hey if you do connect, please share. As I said before, I normally like a built for speed provider, but I enjoy a full bodied girl if she's available.
    I came within minutes a few days ago. She texted me to meet at the door, but I had just gotten a phone call I had to take. She got pissed I took a few minutes on the call and told me to go away. While the LE fears went mostly away I didn't appreciate her attitude much. Not sure I'm going to try again or not. I'm sucker for her body type though so I probably will haha.

  9. #3379
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    What did you see to make you think the pics are fake? Tineye showed they were unique. I've tried to set something up with her, she seems a little bitchy so I'm hesitant.
    Hey if you do connect, please share. As I said before, I normally like a built for speed provider, but I enjoy a full bodied girl if she's available.

  10. #3378

    Kendall Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Title says it all. You know what to do!

    They will be here today through Sunday. They are doing the single and 2-girl sessions.
    I found Mary's contact info. Would you mind sharing Kendall's? Thank you.

  11. #3377
    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    This girl fake fake fake google that #.
    What did you see to make you think the pics are fake? Tineye showed they were unique. I've tried to set something up with her, she seems a little bitchy so I'm hesitant.

  12. #3376

    Kendall Snow and Mary Fox visiting today

    Title says it all. You know what to do!

    They will be here today through Sunday. They are doing the single and 2-girl sessions.

  13. #3375

    Paula

    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownMan1  [View Original Post]
    Did a search and did not find anything. Anyone with Intel on this one.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/058931948352

    Prefer mature woman, but pics almost seem to good makes me question validity or to high end.

    Anyone actually see her. Info on rates a d quality much appreciated.

    TIA.
    Yes, intriguing.

    TinEye.

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/397219...oni-Ford/page7

    http://ronisparadise.net/home3.html

    If she is similar to the pics she is using, would still be good. I can see where she wouldn't want her real identity plastered on the net. But.

    TOFTT?

  14. #3374

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownNutty  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to see Bailey recently. Hadn't seen her for a couple years. She's still a good time.
    Next time could you ask her about the $$ 5 I loaned her? Was always a fun time until she started 'hating to ask' but chould I send her $$ to get a room. I repeat if you get a session with her roll her but do not loan her a $. 01. I know it's my stupid move but she's good at getting what she wants. As everyone whose seen her knows.

  15. #3373

    Long Blonde Hair Big Booty Barbie

    Anyone seen her before? Are her pics real?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape