Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 16686
-
03-16-19 12:27 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 92Asian Mia?
Does Mia provide FS or only HE massages? Kissing? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 10:46 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 961Asian Mia
I thought she was out of business?
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 10:11 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 1154She is tiny and agile. Her menu is good. Premium price, but I really enjoyed the one session I had with her.
Originally Posted by SitNud
[View Original Post]
https://asianmia.ch
-
03-16-19 09:31 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 223Any young, fit Asians?
Are there any young, fit Asians in the area right now worth seeing? I know the menu tends to be limited but got the yellow fever bad!
-
03-16-19 01:38 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 504They'll Be Back.
If they were all booked up means they made a boatload of cash and will soon return.
Originally Posted by RandomMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 01:07 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks Ray
That's what makes this board so awesome.
Originally Posted by RayBand2
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 10:40 #3390Senior Member

Posts: 117I did attempt. Walked in and pulled the old one, forgot donations in car. Drove away. Not the same women. She did send me a pic of hers which was hers but old. Man no language big barrier.
Originally Posted by SpongeBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 23:07 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 2120We delude ourselves.
So easily.
Go knock on this girl's door and be prepared to walk away. The only thing she'll have in common with the girl in those pics is she'll probably be Asian.
Originally Posted by NewtonBomb
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 20:15 #3388Senior Member

Posts: 81All booked up?
I was texting with them today and was told they are all booked for this weekend. Looks like I'm missing out.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 17:18 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 83Asian
Well unless someone has actually seen her in person.
Chances are an asian woman will open the door, but probably not anything like what the pictures are.
Play Safe!
Bob.
Originally Posted by NewtonBomb
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 16:33 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 115Anybody?
I saw this one on STG. She happens to push so many of my buttons that I'm tempted to travel to your town to check it out. I'm in Milwaukee BTW. I'm usually an AMP guy but always on the lookout for the right talent. I searched your forum but since she doesn't provide a name it was hard to find anything. In short, I'm looking to know; Are the pics accurate? Does she keep appointments? Does she have a good attitude? Are her rates reasonable? I would appreciate any intel you can provide. If you want to PM me, even better. Thanks in advance.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/074278008166
-
03-14-19 15:16 #3385Senior Member

Posts: 663Kendal and Mary
I've seen both, Mary awhile back and Kendal a couple weeks ago. I've seen her a few time now and wow is all I can say. Guy be prepared for a pussy whippen in a god way. Bring a towel! I'm out of town so I won't be able to part this trip.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 00:38 #3384Senior Member

Posts: 58Info
http://kendallbestgfe.gfeincall.com/home
Originally Posted by SouthernBadger
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 20:53 #3383Senior Member

Posts: 47Big Booty Barby
Seen her recently she's a little bigger than pics performance sounds like it hasn't changed.
Originally Posted by CurbFeeler
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 20:48 #3382Senior Member

Posts: 81Hopefully I hear from Kendall this time.
Had a session with Kendall once and it was fun. When she was back in town she mentioned to schedule again but I never got a text back. Hopefully this one is different.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





