Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bbws in orlando

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 667
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #82

    Been thinking about trying her

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    My friend is back for the weekend.

    I can't not react during her headache relief, & I'm not vocal about that sort of thing. I love those pierced tits and how her pussy is a great fit for me in missionary when she's on the edge ofclimax.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/30259864/
    Is BBBJ available?

  2. #81

    Cream / Angela

    My friend is back for the weekend.

    I can't not react during her headache relief, & I'm not vocal about that sort of thing. I love those pierced tits and how her pussy is a great fit for me in missionary when she's on the edge ofclimax.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/30259864/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2756f0129a110617e53b3f2e67963e97_f.jpg‎   7df8bc290cac14420281b81cac11e024_f.jpg‎  

  3. #80

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenRod123  [View Original Post]
    She's a very cool chick. Head was decent.
    Great. Good to know.

  4. #79

    Either One

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBro  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says her name is Amber.
    Same. Idk why providers change alias every so often.

  5. #78

    Which is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...074/3232048745

    Alexis is available today. No incall which is great; her rates are lower currently. Might see her again today; might put it off.
    Her ad says her name is Amber.

  6. #77

    Saw her today

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...074/3232048745

    Alexis is available today. No incall which is great; her rates are lower currently. Might see her again today; might put it off.
    She's a very cool chick. Head was decent.

  7. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    I've wondering about her for a long time anybody get a taste of that? Some Intel is needed since not tomany thick providers in the area.
    Check PM. Can't post review yet.

  8. #75

    Alexis

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...074/3232048745

    Alexis is available today. No incall which is great; her rates are lower currently. Might see her again today; might put it off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6a79a9c17419db00d4a5ad4982581274_f.jpg‎  

  9. #74

    Have you seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Qv with Candice or Kimmy sounds great. Her ad went up at 9:30 pm tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/30071548/
    I've wondering about her for a long time anybody get a taste of that? Some Intel is needed since not tomany thick providers in the area.

  10. #73

    Candice / Kiimmy

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about paying this one a visit to enjoy some chest play but haven't pulled the trigger. Is she the girl in the pics or close to it? Anyone else have any Intel or can vouch for her.
    Qv with Candice or Kimmy sounds great. Her ad went up at 9:30 pm tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/30071548/

  11. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhardt  [View Original Post]
    Forgot her name but she used to advertise frequently before the blackout. Amazing head and BBFSWCIP.
    Could you PM digits if she's still available?

  12. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhardt  [View Original Post]
    Forgot her name but she used to advertise frequently before the blackout. Amazing head and BBFSWCIP.
    Is her ad or anything archived on the site? She's worth the trip to Sanford.

  13. #70

    Bbw coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Master77  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her about a month ago, she wasn't very personable on the phone, so I moved on. If she looks like her pics & great attitude, I need to try again! What was the rate?
    $$ for the GFE hour $. 4 for the non GFE is what she quoted me. I went with the GFE more my thing.

  14. #69

    Always unavailable

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    This one isn't in Orlando, but for any bbw lovers that are up in north lake, it may be worth a trip to go see her. She advertises in the Ocala sister site page. I went up and saw her for an hour GFE session today. She's lots of fun, looks like her pictures. Big girl and also relatively tall. She's got a great attitude, very friendly, very pretty. Never was rushed at all, got msog, she's got great oral skills. Nothing to complain about. Will repeat when ever I can make the trip. Honestly its a hike, if you are familiar at all with ocala it near Vanguard.
    I've contacted her 4 x at least and she's always unavailable. Too early / late, out of town, just got my message 3 days later etc. She was always polite but couldn't do it. I just figured she's legite but only available when she really is in a bind. I'm not too far from her and fuck nearly every bbw / sabbath I can.

  15. #68

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    This one isn't in Orlando, but for any bbw lovers that are up in north lake, it may be worth a trip to go see her. She advertises in the Ocala sister site page. I went up and saw her for an hour GFE session today. She's lots of fun, looks like her pictures. Big girl and also relatively tall. She's got a great attitude, very friendly, very pretty. Never was rushed at all, got msog, she's got great oral skills. Nothing to complain about. Will repeat when ever I can make the trip. Honestly its a hike, if you are familiar at all with ocala it near Vanguard.
    I contacted her about a month ago, she wasn't very personable on the phone, so I moved on. If she looks like her pics & great attitude, I need to try again! What was the rate?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape