Thread: Bbws in orlando
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 667
-
10-25-18 04:31 #52Senior Member

Posts: 240Bunny & Kira
What fellow Bbw lovers? To add to what OB has said about Bunny. I recently saw her and Kira together. It was one of my best experiences ever. The little dog was there but not a problem. They took me to another place. Between the dfk and DATY. The Double bbj and dual k9. I was bbw heaven. To the DTCIM while I was sucking and kissing on Kiras huge tits. I can't wait to do it again. If ya get a chance do it. You won't be sorry. Stay Safe!
-
10-13-18 11:34 #51Senior Member

Posts: 1148Bunny bbw
Saw bbw bunny yesterday. She is a cutie. She looks like her pictures and she is a bbw. She is a GFE and I enjoyed my time with her. Almost all the letters are available. She's got a nice incall that's close to the airport on semoran. She does have a little doggie that ran around while there, but her bed is tall enough that it can't jump up. No barking just playing around. She gives very good service, great attitude, nice sloppy BJ for as long as you want it. She kept her glasses on and kept eye contact so that was kinda hot. She got into it with daty lots of moaning. Even clamped down on my head at one point. Nice bbw body with plenty of tit and ass to play with. Will repeat when I can as she said she may be moving to west coast for family obligations.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bunny-escort-orlando-392179
-
10-11-18 11:53 #50Senior Member

Posts: 154Stephanie
Not saying a word must be her MO Because yesterday morning I walked in for a q. V. And it was off to puns town we went. I rubbed my cock in her tits then it was k9 to the finish. All in all I doubt I was there ten minutes but I took care of my nut and desire for. 6.
Originally Posted by ShortlinerRico
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 07:13 #49Senior Member

Posts: 197Need intel
https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/27015867/
Love them young, bbw and with huge natural tits. From the pics it looks like nipples are pierced!! Any help is appreciated and can offer a trade if needed to anyone that helps!
And this one too!
https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/27014490/
-
10-09-18 15:58 #48Senior Member

Posts: 163Bunny
I'm not big into BBWs but I was curious about this one. Set up was super easy and she was quick to respond. Get to the place ans it is the girl in the pics minus the filters. Still cute though. She was freshly showered and very personable. We had a little chit chat and the fun started. She has a killer BJ. I do CBJ and I couldn't tell one was on. I felt myself down her throat. I opted for the trip to Greece and I was not disappointed. She had a fantastic grip and after gwtting her used to me she took it well and sounded very sexy. Cleaned up and headed out. I may repeat because her performance was fantastic but BBWs just arent very sexy to me. Total for QV with Greece is 1. 3. Here is the link.
https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/27038192/
-
10-09-18 08:51 #47Senior Member

Posts: 197There are mixed reviews BUT damn I want to play!
Originally Posted by BustyGianna
[View Original Post]
Might TOFTT!!
-
10-07-18 20:03 #46Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 3Please read my reviews on Erotic Monkey.
Originally Posted by Cylon
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 10:53 #45Senior Member

Posts: 197Need intel
https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/27015867/
Don't think I've seen her post before but loving those big pierces tits!! Might TOFTT, wish me luck.
-
10-03-18 21:45 #44Senior Member

Posts: 188If that is the long tongue, big tit Gianna that shows up every now and then, then I have seen her. Will not repeat but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Munchi420
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 16:49 #43Senior Member

Posts: 197I've TOFTT in the past and it's a risk I rather not take with this hobby. But I agree the reviews haven't been in her favor.
Originally Posted by ChristItsTiny
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 16:44 #42Banned Member

Posts: 93TOFTT. Do you? Or Don't you?
Reviews on the Crawler were not so positive, BUTT, we all know YMMV!
Originally Posted by Munchi420
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 15:50 #41Senior Member

Posts: 197https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/26766052/
I've seem this provider post for so long and she is my kind of bbw!! Thick and curvy with huge natural tits!!
Has anyone been with or know if busty gianna? Any Intel would be great and damage for play?
Send pm if needed.
-
10-03-18 12:41 #40Senior Member

Posts: 458What's her new number.
The old number is disconnected.
Originally Posted by Munchi420
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 12:31 #39Senior Member

Posts: 197I've been thinking about paying this one a visit to enjoy some chest play but haven't pulled the trigger. Is she the girl in the pics or close to it? Anyone else have any Intel or can vouch for her.
Originally Posted by SmashDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 04:57 #38Banned Member

Posts: 606Sanford BBW
Check my posts in UTR section for BBW Amber.












Reply With Quote





