Thread: Bbws in orlando
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 667
-
03-12-19 10:20 #82Senior Member

Posts: 114Been thinking about trying her
Is BBBJ available?
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 18:11 #81Senior Member

Posts: 456Cream / Angela
My friend is back for the weekend.
I can't not react during her headache relief, & I'm not vocal about that sort of thing. I love those pierced tits and how her pussy is a great fit for me in missionary when she's on the edge ofclimax.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/30259864/
-
03-06-19 10:18 #80Senior Member

Posts: 456Cool
Great. Good to know.
Originally Posted by GoldenRod123
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 10:17 #79Senior Member

Posts: 456Either One
Same. Idk why providers change alias every so often.
Originally Posted by MongerBro
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 07:43 #78Senior Member

Posts: 180Which is it?
Her ad says her name is Amber.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 18:33 #77Senior Member

Posts: 75Saw her today
She's a very cool chick. Head was decent.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 11:37 #76Senior Member

Posts: 456Check PM. Can't post review yet.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 11:37 #75Senior Member

Posts: 456Alexis
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...074/3232048745
Alexis is available today. No incall which is great; her rates are lower currently. Might see her again today; might put it off.
-
03-05-19 02:44 #74Senior Member

Posts: 458Have you seen her?
I've wondering about her for a long time anybody get a taste of that? Some Intel is needed since not tomany thick providers in the area.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-19 00:20 #73Senior Member

Posts: 456Candice / Kiimmy
Qv with Candice or Kimmy sounds great. Her ad went up at 9:30 pm tonight.
Originally Posted by Munchi420
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/30071548/
-
03-02-19 11:43 #72Senior Member

Posts: 456Could you PM digits if she's still available?
Originally Posted by Reinhardt
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 21:32 #71Senior Member

Posts: 456Is her ad or anything archived on the site? She's worth the trip to Sanford.
Originally Posted by Reinhardt
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 19:41 #70Senior Member

Posts: 1148Bbw coco
$$ for the GFE hour $. 4 for the non GFE is what she quoted me. I went with the GFE more my thing.
Originally Posted by Master77
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 17:25 #69Senior Member

Posts: 154Always unavailable
I've contacted her 4 x at least and she's always unavailable. Too early / late, out of town, just got my message 3 days later etc. She was always polite but couldn't do it. I just figured she's legite but only available when she really is in a bind. I'm not too far from her and fuck nearly every bbw / sabbath I can.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 10:48 #68Senior Member

Posts: 53Rates?
I contacted her about a month ago, she wasn't very personable on the phone, so I moved on. If she looks like her pics & great attitude, I need to try again! What was the rate?
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





