Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 23660
-
03-05-19 09:34 #16235Senior Member

Posts: 880Bluebird
Has your name on the card. They give you a temp card to start.
Originally Posted by DogBert77
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 18:59 #16234Senior Member

Posts: 154How Long Will She Last?
I can't wait for your report GD, please, TOFTT! I'd like to see the rest of her body. Looks like she's got a nice rack. I'm generally not into short hair but I would be intrigued by her reaction to a real dick in her kitty.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 18:13 #16233Senior Member

Posts: 3349Yes, I mentioned the AMEX reloadable debit card earlier, and it is called Bluebird. I could reload it at a CVS pharmacy, those are more frequent than WalMart. It does have your real name on it, so you can maybe misspell it with your hotel reservation and at checkin, to try to keep UTR. They permit an online-only statement, etc. But you have to be able to get mail to get yours.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 16:43 #16232Senior Member

Posts: 131Thanks, Ernie. Do you know if an Amex Bluebird has your name printed on it? I understand some hotels won't let you use a gift card or a debit card without a name that matches your I'd for the deposit. Apparently you can buy the Bluebird at Walmart and then add value at the register. It seems unlikely that a physical card purchased off the shelf like this could have you name on it.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 10:11 #16231Senior Member

Posts: 880AMEX Bluebird
Offers what you describe. You can load it with cash by visiting WalMart -- not sure if that is practical for you. Otherwise, it means linking it to a bank account.
Originally Posted by DogBert77
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 23:27 #16230Senior Member

Posts: 336Ex-Lesbian?
Anyone with intel? I've been texting with her and she's DTF.
https://www.seeking.com/member/552ca...4-19babcc4fa8e
-
03-02-19 14:55 #16229Senior Member

Posts: 336Asian SB Jackpot
Ok, so I have this thing for Asian women. About a month ago I saw a profile on SA for a 20 something Asian lady. Her pics looked promising even though I couldn't tell which part of Asia she was from. I sent her a message and didn't hear from her. Two weeks later I sent her another message. She eventually responded and we started texting privately. Turns out she's from an area close to India. We set up a meet and greet. Hot as hell best describes her. Petite frame with curves in the right places. After the meet and greet we made plans to meet.
Fast forward to today. We get lunch and come back to my place. Get to the FC, the clothes come off and she's just as luscious unclothed. Oh that ass! She wasn't shy about getting on the mic and the skills were good. Tried her in a 69 and then banged here in mish, while she moaned nicely. Nothing like a tight bodied 20 something hottie moaning while you're bangin' her.
Her allowance request was a little more than I'm accustomed to it worth it in my opinion.
Moral to this story, keep trying even if they don't initially respond. Secondly, there are hot ones out there that don't have GPS. And most importantly, especially for you younger guys, open a door or two for the ladies sometimes. She mentioned that she was impressed that I opened the car door for her when we went to lunch. Sometimes it's the little things that impress.
-
03-02-19 14:08 #16228Senior Member

Posts: 299Speaking of experiments, has anyone here ever listed "church-goer" or "religious" in their profile? I wonder if being a believer would help or hinder in the bowl. Just a thought.
-
03-02-19 14:03 #16227Senior Member

Posts: 299It's clear she's not really into you (or maybe older guys). I'm assuming she's not a virgin and has had sex before. Sounds like she's ready to ditch you at any point along the way, with the fake excuses and last minute changes.
It's definitely an interesting project and while she might have some good qualities, going to the FC is what most (ok, make that all) guys want. It's ok since you have a couple of sure things going but I would not put too much energy or hope into this one. My guess is she'll take the hundred once or twice more but then will feel 'too much pressure' to do something she's not into at all. Please keep us updated.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 11:40 #16226Senior Member

Posts: 335I have lowered the allowance multiple times after the first meeting. One SB, I started at 250, now at 200 for 3 rounds. Once you are a known entity to them, some risk is off the table and that is worth it to some in their head. For setting up the second meeting, I just texted, are you ok with 200 this time, and after she said yes it became the unspoken norm.
Originally Posted by Statecho
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 10:55 #16225Senior Member

Posts: 72Congratulations
I am beyond proud of you brother she is a quality find! I am going to take your suggested hunting grounds and see if I can also find a trophy.
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 10:42 #16224Senior Member

Posts: 3349W / the girls you target, I don't doubt that is so. However, there are plenty of girls on the site who absolutely want old guys, even as old as me (60's). They have their kinks too. If you'd like to have an ongoing arrangement w / PYTs, those are the ones you have to hunt down. They are typically submissive, w / daddy issues, and after a while you find out how to pick those out from their profiles. Typically sparse, they may say they are shy. Don't go for those who say kinky or submissive.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 10:19 #16223Senior Member

Posts: 468Update on Platonic Girl Experiment
Few of you asked an update on my platonic girl experiment. Here is the update.
Background: 19 yes old cute girl who says platonic only and said "no sex" during chatting and at the first meet up (but open for some 'fooling around). I am trying this as an experiment to see if I can convert her to go to FC. Difficult task I know. But, I have 3 regular SB's in rotation, this is just a side project.
Week 1: First meet for a coffee. Good connection. Made plans for a date in a week.
Week 2: Made plans to go see a movie. Texts me about 2 hrs prior to the agreed time that she couldn't make it as she had to babysit her sister's kids. But, promised a date next week.
Week 3: Made plans for a movie. She showed up. I got last raw seats. But the place was crowded. In to about 10 min to movie, we started some fun. She allowed touching almost anywhere over the cloths. I actually felt she was wet. I didn't try going under the cloths. There were people on either side of our seats. We did lots of deep kissing. That's the extent I could go that day. Gift was 100.
Week 4: I proposed a dinner at her favorite restaurant. She showed up. Had nice dinner. After, the dinner I asked if we could spend about 10 to 20 min "alone time" in my car at a quiet place. She said she was in a hurry to get back home. I didn't push. Gift was 0 (I was testing her and sending a message), but of course paid for the dinner.
Week 5: Typically she texts right after she gets home. After the dinner, she didn't text me for about 2 days. May be she was not happy about the lack of allowance after the dinner. But, she texted to propose a movie again. Set for the Saturday. The morning on the date, she texts and postpones the date for Monday night. I was OK. She showed up Monday night. Two of us were the only people in the theater for that show. Things happened quicker than first time. Lots of deep kissing and cuddling. However, she didn't let me reach that area claiming she was on period (may be true, she let me touch last time). I was reaching to her boobs over the shirt, she pulled the shirt and bra up, let me touch and suck. I was trying to get her to touch my Jr. She was not that enthusiastic. After a while I jokingly told her a about the possibility of blue balls, and if she could help me out. She agreed to a hand job, but didn't want "stuff" on her hand as there was not place to wash. I pulled a condom from my pocket and she gave me hand job to completion. Asked about a blow job, she said not sure, may be next time. It was better than expected. The gift was 100.
We have been chatting after that and making plans for next meet. She has very desirable qualities I like from a SB. Very clean, and always smells great. No drama, no sob stories yet. Doesn't give the vibe of desperation or needy. Never complained about allowance or asked about it. But, I know she is in for the allowance as any other SB is. Now she knows that what I am after and she seems to be going along. I still am skeptical if I could hit the home run with her. May be not at least in the near future. But, want to keep it going.
You veterans, any suggestions what my next move should be? Am I going too fast or slow?
Stay safe guys, and I will update.
Dr. S.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 09:24 #16222Senior Member

Posts: 468Re-Negotiation Can be Done
Typically it will not go well, but I have a couple of occasions I was able to do it. With the right girl under right circumstances. It is "Negotiation 101". Start with a position of strength, and don't make the other party feel loosing (instead make them feel gaining something). Here are the two:
1. She is a 19 yr old mother of one who wanted to fuck behind her husband's back to earn some spending money. First date was at her house. Couple of rounds, spent about 1. 5 hrs. Gave my usual gift of 200. She was little bigger than expected, decent experience, but I had better options at that time for 200. She could only see me during the day, and had to get back home by 5:30 before her hubby comes home. I couldn't take time off from my work regularly during day time. But, there was 30 min gap where she could come to my house, spend 30 min, go pick her son up from day care and be home by 5:30. I proposed 100 for 30 min, and told her I could see her more often under that scenario and at the end she gets more per week. She agreed. It ended up us seeing each other only once a week, she never questioned the allowance of 100 again. Most of the time we spent about an hour, and the experience was no different than first one (actually it got better over time) . It went on for about 4 months until she moved out of state.
2. A 20 yr old single girl with busy schedule, but wanted to earn some extra money. First date at a hotel, second at my house. Couple of hours, couple of rounds. 200. She doesn't have a car so I have to drive 45 min to pick her up, come to my house, spend 2 hrs, drive 45 min to drop her back. I noted that she was struggling to find more than 3 hrs per date. I proposed 30 to 40 min car date near her house for 100. It would save her time. She agreed. I still see her on and off. Car date 100 (FS), and if I feel like it, have a longer date at home for 200. Either case, she has always been very enthusiastic.
Lets be real. These girls are dong this for money, not because they want to fuck old guys. If the deal feels right, they will accept it. As long as you approach it logically and don't make them feel insulted, it is possible. Never tell them whatever you give her is not worth. But, make sure they understand who is in control, it is you. I would never tell them I am not able to afford it because I lost the job or whatever. Don't show a weakness to these girls. Almost none of these girls are sympathetic towards daddies. The minute you are out of money, they will disappear. Treat them well, make connection, but keep in mind they will walk away from you the second they find a better deal.
Stay Safe.
Dr. S.
Originally Posted by Statecho
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 21:10 #16221Senior Member

Posts: 420SB Stripper
I was transfixed by this stripper, who teased me expertly and unmercifully, I knew I had to have her. Some might take exception with this method of selection but I often find it a preferred method of SB recruitment. See my previous post on the subject. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...51#post4140951.
What makes a SB anyway? A few items most certainly include: young, quality material, needs to be wooed (somewhat amateur?) and total GFE for numerous trysts. In my experience a good SB isn't going to drop her panties for just anybody. Maybe she was a hell of an actress but it took a strong effort to convince her. Maybe she was a hell of an actress outside the club too but it was most decidedly a GFE beginning to end. She is now a regular and maybe on her way to becoming an ATF.
This girl loves to pose for the camera. Says she had some modeling experience and I believe it. She won't pose totally nude; I thought that unusual for a stripper, but ces la vie. In bed she is energetic, loud, wild and insatiable, She is incredibly tight. Fucking her pussy is like fucking her ass, and I relish both as well as her moist deep throat. She often sucks on a cough drop to give my cock a menthol blast. I highly recommend it. My absolute favorite, however, is watching that perfect ass bouncing on me reverse cowgirl as she squeals in delight.
Life IS good my brothers.












Reply With Quote




