Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #16220

    Wheels? Conversion Perversion!

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Alright, let's talk logistics. I currently have a large SUV (think Tahoe / Suburban) that has been a real benefit for me. In essence it's been a FC on wheels and my car has seen more T&A than should be legally allowed. There's nothing easier than moving into the backseat after a 30 min coffee date to evaluate some nubile debutante. Now I'm thinking of trading that in for a car from a respectable german maker but a car, not suv. How do you guys with cars do it? Am I shooting myself in the foot by losing this convenient debauchery-mobile?
    If you want a real shaggin wagon get a conversion van. Plenty of room for any sexual activity you wish as you watch porn on the overhead screen and suck down a beer from the fridge, Need a bed? Just push down the back seats in most models and you have a full sized one.

    I had a conversion van for many years. Nailed many pretty young SBs in it. Absolutely ideal for SW trolling too and stripper banging if you are so inclined. Convenient as hell and you can save a lot on hotel bills.

  2. #16219

    Wheels

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Alright, let's talk logistics. I currently have a large SUV (think Tahoe / Suburban) that has been a real benefit for me. In essence it's been a FC on wheels and my car has seen more T&A than should be legally allowed. There's nothing easier than moving into the backseat after a 30 min coffee date to evaluate some nubile debutante. Now I'm thinking of trading that in for a car from a respectable german maker but a car, not suv. How do you guys with cars do it? Am I shooting myself in the foot by losing this convenient debauchery-mobile?
    IMHO, you're living the dream. I'd keep the FC on wheels. If it's a matter of gas mileage and you're tired of always filling up the big gas guzzler, is it possible for you to get a second more economical vehicle and keep the bigger SUV for recreation? Yes I think you're hurting your hobbying options. You can't always get a hotel room.

  3. #16218

    Wheels

    Alright, let's talk logistics. I currently have a large SUV (think Tahoe / Suburban) that has been a real benefit for me. In essence it's been a FC on wheels and my car has seen more T&A than should be legally allowed. There's nothing easier than moving into the backseat after a 30 min coffee date to evaluate some nubile debutante. Now I'm thinking of trading that in for a car from a respectable german maker but a car, not suv. How do you guys with cars do it? Am I shooting myself in the foot by losing this convenient debauchery-mobile?

  4. #16217
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I do agree. If this happened to me I would just pay what I offered, as long as they provided full service. I would then make up an excuse to not see her anymore. My fear would be that she starts bad mouthing you to other SB like we do here on the board. It's hard enough to get a reliable SB I don't need things to be harder.
    Its not just bad mouthing, they communicate through social media to warn each other. I'm pretty sure I got put on the list. The good thing is that its revised daily, so if you piss one of them off and lay low for a while, you're good. The new girls find out about SD sites from their friends who are already on there. The old girls tell the new girls about all of the vets in detail. They update each other when we change our profiles too. I thought I'd change my profile, but that just made things way worse. Once I laid low for a little while and got back on, no one knew who I was. Happy Hunting!

  5. #16216

    Local student

    Anybody have experience with her? This is like the third profile I've seen. Asking for 3 $$. https://www.seeking.com/member/a9690...6-24d47fc07384.

  6. #16215

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by UKnowWho  [View Original Post]
    I've been in that position before, and like you, I couldn't think of any way to say "you're not worth as much as I thought you were" that wouldn't be taken as an insult. I didn't want her to feel insulted, and I expected her company would be less enjoyable after an insult like that, too.

    So, I just told her things had changed at work and I wouldn't be able to afford to see her anymore. I wasn't trying to renegotiate, I was breaking it off. A day or two later, she came back offering to cut the rate in half, so I agreed, and she wasn't insulted since it was her idea.

    I'd seen her a few times before this happened, though, not just one time, and that may make a difference.
    I do agree. If this happened to me I would just pay what I offered, as long as they provided full service. I would then make up an excuse to not see her anymore. My fear would be that she starts bad mouthing you to other SB like we do here on the board. It's hard enough to get a reliable SB I don't need things to be harder.

  7. #16214

    Which Debit Card?

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    You pay for the stay thru the hotels.com site using the branded gift card. If they ask for a deposit or card for incidentals, give them cash.

    Again, you can usually get any SB who is not a student to book the room in her name, give her the gift card to cover and warn her they might swipe a card for deposit. YOU are taking the risk she flakes, not her so she should not complain too much. I've done this with nearly a dozen gals. No real issues. If they don't have a credit or debit card with a $100 to their name, I'd be worried about bigger risks from desparation. Plus, if she has half a brain, she'll understand nothing is being charged.
    I have seen signs on the desk at at least a couple of hotels that said debit or credit card is required for check in, and I have asked to pay a cash deposit at a couple of others and been turned down. I tend to patronize fairly nice hotels that are usually part of a chain. The independent places in my area are not really the image that I want to project, plus I live in a large metropolitan area and range over a pretty wide area to get the delectable young pussy I crave. So its not really practical to patronize just one place where I can work out a cash deposit. The chains seem to have pretty well-defined policies on this. I don't give a shit what the desk clerk thinks about me, and doubt that he thinks about it all. I just want to get in the room quickly and without the desk clerk having to hunt down the manager, ask for an exception, maybe ask me questions, etc.

    I do have the SB book the room if I have seen her before, and that has worked just fine. But I like to keep refreshing the rotation list, as I am sure most of us do, and it just seems incredibly awkward to ask a new, never before been to FC with me, SB to do this. A lot of the ones I really want are sort of naive, and may never have checked into a hotel themselves before. I want to get them into the FC as smoothly as possible, and fuck them without throwing up any additional roadblocks.

    So I think I need to get a debit card with my name on it to use for the deposit, which I guess means a re-loadable one. Someone mentioned an American Express debit card. Like thoughts on that. I want something widely accepted, and to minimize fees if possible. I have great credit but don't want any statements coming to house (should be easy to avoid with paperless option) and also want to avoid a credit inquiry that my wife might see later. I have no experience with debit cards and would like recommendations.

  8. #16213
    Quote Originally Posted by Statecho  [View Original Post]
    For example, say you agreed with 300 per date for first date, but after the session found her performance less than expected and not want to cont to offer 300 per date, can you re-negotiate a lower allowance with SB? How do you approach this that it doesn't hurt the feelings and chemistry BTW you and the SB.
    I've been in that position before, and like you, I couldn't think of any way to say "you're not worth as much as I thought you were" that wouldn't be taken as an insult. I didn't want her to feel insulted, and I expected her company would be less enjoyable after an insult like that, too.

    So, I just told her things had changed at work and I wouldn't be able to afford to see her anymore. I wasn't trying to renegotiate, I was breaking it off. A day or two later, she came back offering to cut the rate in half, so I agreed, and she wasn't insulted since it was her idea.

    I'd seen her a few times before this happened, though, not just one time, and that may make a difference.

  9. #16212
    It's your money. Just tell her what you have in mind and if she's not happy with it, walk away. You're not doing nuclear fusion here for christ's sake. Man up and stop being afraid of what she'll think or do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Statecho  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    This is the question has beening lingering around my head recenrtly. Is that possible to re negotiate the allowance amount after FC visit?

    For example, say you agreed with 300 per date for first date, but after the session found her performance less than expected and not want to cont to offer 300 per date, can you re-negotiate a lower allowance with SB? How do you approach this that it doesn't hurt the feelings and chemistry BTW you and the SB.

  10. #16211
    Quote Originally Posted by Statecho  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    This is the question has beening lingering around my head recenrtly. Is that possible to re negotiate the allowance amount after FC visit?

    For example, say you agreed with 300 per date for first date, but after the session found her performance less than expected and not want to cont to offer 300 per date, can you re-negotiate a lower allowance with SB? How do you approach this that it doesn't hurt the feelings and chemistry BTW you and the SB.
    There's a well-known phenomenon in pricing, known as anchoring. People are psychologically resistant to change once an expectation is established. This is proven true in real estate, for example. Bigger listing prices led to bigger selling prices in homes that were comparable. Read the great books by Nobel economist Dan Kahnemann on this score.

    In my specific case, I made a serious mistake in an initial meet w / a totally hot Russian MILF, who turned out to be the ideal SB, but was just too much $ for me. I tried to plead her down w / saying that I had had business setbacks and couldn't afford the sugar I'd been giving her. She never said 'meet less often,' or agree to less per meet. Just ' oh, I really like you, we could just have lunch instead'.

  11. #16210

    Re-negotiate allowance after FC visit

    Hey guys,

    This is the question has beening lingering around my head recenrtly. Is that possible to re negotiate the allowance amount after FC visit?

    For example, say you agreed with 300 per date for first date, but after the session found her performance less than expected and not want to cont to offer 300 per date, can you re-negotiate a lower allowance with SB? How do you approach this that it doesn't hurt the feelings and chemistry BTW you and the SB.

  12. #16209

    Can you give a few examples?

    Quote Originally Posted by BaldEagle  [View Original Post]
    I use a couple different hotels in the area. With a little salesmanship and conversation with a hotel owner, Not a big chain but a clean locally owned hotel you can create an arrangement where you call with little notice and get a nice clean room for a discount cash price. I call, go by and give the cash and pick up a key no paperwork. I only use the room for a few hours. I leave the key in the room and I move on. Indian or oriental seems to work the best and I am not talking about inner city dumps. Clean non smoking rooms.
    Not from the area but drive through often, and would like to find such an arrangement. But how does one search for such a place without going door-to-door? If you have found some good places, please share! Thanks in Advance!

  13. #16208

    Hotel owners like cash.

    I use a couple different hotels in the area. With a little salesmanship and conversation with a hotel owner, Not a big chain but a clean locally owned hotel you can create an arrangement where you call with little notice and get a nice clean room for a discount cash price. I call, go by and give the cash and pick up a key no paperwork. I only use the room for a few hours. I leave the key in the room and I move on. Indian or oriental seems to work the best and I am not talking about inner city dumps. Clean non smoking rooms.

  14. #16207

    No deposit, pay up front

    Quote Originally Posted by DogBert77  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate on the Hotels.com deposit? Are you saying that if you book through Hotels.com any participating hotel will know that they have agreed to accept a deposit in cash? Or are you saying that you can use a $100 Hotels.com gift card at any hotel booked through Hotels.com? I am a skeptical that all the desks clerks will know this. Is this something you can do online in advance? Also, I usually can only play in the day so use Dayuse.com a lot. Any input on deposits that is more generally applicable is appreciated.
    You pay for the stay thru the hotels.com site using the branded gift card. If they ask for a deposit or card for incidentals, give them cash.

    Again, you can usually get any SB who is not a student to book the room in her name, give her the gift card to cover and warn her they might swipe a card for deposit. YOU are taking the risk she flakes, not her so she should not complain too much. I've done this with nearly a dozen gals. No real issues. If they don't have a credit or debit card with a $100 to their name, I'd be worried about bigger risks from desparation. Plus, if she has half a brain, she'll understand nothing is being charged.

  15. #16206
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzier1  [View Original Post]
    First time caller, long time listener.

    Let me first say I've been reading through this amazing thread for a few months in my spare time. I am around page 730. Obviously I have a ways to go, but I have been taking notes as I've gone. It is interesting to see the ebb and flow of everyone. Grand Daddy Lit2, F Scott, Nando, Revvo, SubCmdr. Pretty entertaining, and above all, informative! I compare those to the giant's whose shoulders we stand upon. Please, don't let me know if they are still around because that will spoil the surprise.

    So, I got a bit ahead of myself after doing some basic math and realizing that I wouldn't get caught up until 2020 and signed up for SA.

    My first night I had an SB contact me, agree to a M&G that same night with the possibility of a trip to the FC. Maybe a UTR, but exhilarating nonetheless. Unfortunately, I was a few drinks in and no condition to go anywhere so I passed. I also screwed up the negotiation, and while it wasn't out of my price range, it was darn near the top. I understand if you have money this is easy, but what is the fun in that?

    Re-reading through my notes and through the "archive" thread I realized that a big gap in my understanding is something terribly basic. What is the purpose of your profile and what should go in there?

    I'm partial to HG's explanation in his 4 step email process that what we are trying to do is initiate an off-site line of communication, pre-qualify them based on what you're looking for, and agree to at least a M&G if everything checks out.

    The initial contact has them going to your profile and then emailing you if they like what they see. I understand that the general purpose it to convert profile views to emails in the inbox, but not much has been said about the contents, outside of don't be explicit or crude. Should it be short and sweet? Generalizations of what is in your pre-qualifying emails? Some fantasy pie in the sky BS like the SBs?

    I'm trying to understand where in the puzzle the profile fits.

    Anyway, that's it for now. I look forward to contributing to this great piece of internet history.
    I started off with HG's approach for contacting, but I've since simplified it down conceptually:

    - If contacting them first: hey, saw your profile, seems like we're both looking for something NSA and beneficial. Check out my profile and get back to me.

    - What are your main reasons for being on here?

    - I'm looking for something fun, intimate, with a connection, and I can help out. Interested?

    If yes, then here's my contact info.

    The actual paragraphs I use are noticeably longer than that, but that's the basic message.

    My profile itself actually a straight-up legit description of my personality and interests. Not overly detailed, but long enough to show I'm an actual person with some depth to me.

    Not going to say that either of these is the "right" way to do things, and my success rate isn't anywhere as high as some of the folks who have posted in this thread, but I'm a pretty straightforward kind of guy and that's how I've approached it. FWIW, I _have_ had a number of contacts saying "I really liked your profile".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape