Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 23675
-
02-06-19 09:47 #16145Senior Member

Posts: 154The Nice Guy
I find this commendable but this characteristic is something that can jump up and bite all of us playing in the bowl, what with all the scammers and b!tch3's out there who are out to f# at k us up. I had an episode early in my bowl career that led to the chick trying to extort me by playing to my generosity. I don't understand why someone with whom I have met more than once would throw it all away for what they think might be a bigger payday but it happens.
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
But I, like PTG, tend to share some concern for the SBs I meet, and tend to "care too much" sometimes. That's just me.
Be kind but cautious my fellow mongers.
-
02-06-19 09:10 #16144Senior Member

Posts: 59Blind Date
Your story reminds me of a movie called "Blind Date" that starred Bruce Willis and Kim Basinger. It was a hilarious movie.
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 08:13 #16143Senior Member

Posts: 420Lucky? Absolutely! Clever? Debatable
I do gamble and I tend to be very lucky. Clever? I just thought very fast on my feet and kept my cool which is something every SD should figure out how to do, because we are all just one date away from something crazy like this happening.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
I think the reason the cops did no follow-up was because there was no complaint. She wasn't complaining and there was no evidence of foul play in the hospital exam. Plus I seemed to be a good citizen with no record and my story seemed credible, if a bit bizarre on her part. Maybe they pulled the tape on the security camera at the gas station. if so, they would have seen that what I told them was exactly what happened. Whatever. But I was SO relieved that they just dropped the whole thing.
While she couldn't remember the date she certainly remembered me. We had met on a previous occasion for coffee. And she had remembered me in connection with the hotel but no details. I wish she had remembered the date. She was a wildcat in bed. On subsequent dates not nearly so much. She obviously needed alcohol to warm up her libido and I wasn't about to go there again.
-
02-06-19 07:53 #16142Senior Member

Posts: 1775Lucky as hell
You should never bet the ponies, your luck is all used up! It's lucky the cops did a half-assed investigation w no follow up. They should have been very keen to know who she was communicating by phone with in the time before she appeared at the hotel and then ask some hard questions when she started texting / calling that same number again. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
For that matter, how did you hit her up for another date w / o her figuring out it was you she was banging in the hotel that night?
Dude, you are lucky and clever!
-
02-06-19 04:47 #16141Senior Member

Posts: 420Potential for disaster
They don't exactly share any of the details, but obviously there was no bruising or trace of me in her or there may have been a different outcome. I was covered and it was clearly consensual. Besides, she didn't share anything about our tryst either because she didn't want to let anyone know or couldn't remember. She was not after me; she didn't even know if I had her stuff, just that it was missing and she couldn't remember anything other than that she recalled being at the hotel. It was the cops who made all the assumptions. If she had been after me, the whole thing could have been a major problem. It made me think hard how vulnerable I could have been. This hobby is certainly not without its risks. The little head can get the big head in a heap of trouble even if the big head is careful.
Originally Posted by GenevaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 19:56 #16140Senior Member

Posts: 420Explanation?
I dated her a few times after that. There was no ill will and she was a terrific lay on the first date. She didn't know herself what happened. She honestly had no recollection of anything that happened that night. My guess was that it was medication and / or drugs interacting with alcohol, but it is just that. A guess. She either didn't know or didn't care to tell me. She hadn't sent the text messages about GPS; that was a gf trying to be "helpful. " It was a total bluff, although I thought it was real when the cops were on the scene at the hotel. I thought about chucking the phone, but I was genuinely concerned about her well being, even after the GPS text threat. If I had chucked the phone I may have been in deeper hot water because an investigation would eventually have resulted in the discovery of who I was and it would have made the whole thing much more incriminating for me. The way it worked out the cops totally believed my story, which was mostly absolutely true.
Originally Posted by ChiefQueef
[View Original Post]
Never again did I share alcohol with her and I made it totally clear that she was not to drink before getting together. As it turned out, however, she was much hotter in the sack when she was tipsy than sober. It wasn't even nearly as much fun and we eventually parted ways.
-
02-05-19 19:24 #16139Senior Member

Posts: 72Whoa!
Ho. Lee - Shit.
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
Glad you made it out a free man. Did you ever find out why she randomly left you? Drugs? The phone GPS part was spooky too. I wonder what would've happened if you just chucked it out your car and went to sleep.
CQ.
-
02-05-19 18:31 #16138Senior Member

Posts: 239Rape test. So you mean they didn't find any of your semen in her ass or pussy? Unbelievable!
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
GG.
-
02-05-19 18:11 #16137Senior Member

Posts: 420Better to be lucky than smart
I have no SO now which makes being a SD a whole lot easier. However, at the time this incident happened I did have a live-in SO. Fortunately for me she was in the hospital when this happened. I can't even imagine the story I would have to have concocted to explain why I was out all night, let alone if there was any police interaction to have to explain and the specific circumstances therefrom!
Originally Posted by CoolPix
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 17:46 #16136Senior Member

Posts: 154Wtf?
Holy crap! That is one crazy story and I think I just peed myself a little thinking about what I would do if I were in your position. This whole game is a crapshoot, even when one frequents the pros or AMPs, ya just never know how the day is going to unfold. I'm guessing you're not married or you were on travel or something.
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
Good lesson fellow mongers, tread and play lightly out there!
-
02-05-19 17:17 #16135Senior Member

Posts: 131Salutations
You, sir, are an inspiration to us all!
Originally Posted by FreeSpiritFet
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 15:44 #16134Senior Member

Posts: 420Of License Plates, Burner Phones and Deep Cover
I read with interest several posts on these subjects. We risk exposure of our identities and I am sure we all try to be careful out there. But sometimes no matter what you do, things can come out of nowhere to bite you on the butt.
I am reminded of a SB I met for a first date very early in my SD activities as a case in point. All my instincts told me that this particular girl was trouble, but the little head had its way over the big head. She wanted to drink to lower her inhibitions so we shared some Southern Comfort and 7s at the hotel room. She was right about alcohol lowering her inhibitions. She was a sexual dynamo. I nailed her 6 ways to Sunday in every hole. Afterwards she wanted to go out and get something to eat. She seemed very loopy but I chalked it up to low alcohol resistance. I stopped at a gas station with a small store and she went in to get some snacks. When she came out of the gas station she started talking to three dudes parked in the car behind me. I thought she must know them, but I wasn't sure. All of a sudden the car behind me peeled out and she was in the car with them. It was cold and snowing and she had left her coat and purse and cell in my car. I didn't know what to do. I tried to follow the car but lost them. It was like an episode of the Twilight Zone. I just sat in my car trying to think what to do next. Should I call the police? If I did this whole thing could get real ugly real soon. I did the only thing that I thought made sense. I went back to the gas station and hoped they would return. After several hours it was clear that wasn't going to happen so I went back to the hotel room. I couldn't access her phone because it was locked. I stayed in the hotel room all night. I couldn't sleep and hoped she would return. Her phone was different from mine and ran out of charge. At first light I went to a Target and bought a phone charger that would fit it. While I couldn't access her phone to make calls I could see incoming text messages. The messages were saying that I better return her phone and coat and purse because the police had been notified and would track me using GPS. Holy Shit! So I went back to the hotel. She was in the lobby with several members of her family and the local police were there also. She saw me and gave me a hug. A detective wanted to have a word with me. I was almost pissing my pants. Apparently she told the police that we were old friends, but had no recollection of what had happened the night before other than she remembered we were at the hotel. She must have be one of these people that lose it completely when they drink. I told the cops she was in the lobby and needed a ride home. I told the whole story after that lie exactly as it had happened. Her side of the story continued to be that she didn't remember a thing. The cops thought I gave her a roofie and then raped her, although she was not claiming that. I had to go to the police station while she was at the hospital to be drug and rape tested.
It certainly helped that my record was and is squeaky clean. No arrests. No violations whatsoever, not even as much as a moving violation or even a parking ticket. She, on the other hand, did have a record, and in fact, had been in prison a few months earlier for repeated DUIs. This chick clearly did have quite a problem with alcohol.
I was released without incident and nothing bad ever happened from this, but it was enough of a scare to remind me that anything is possible and that you need to be very very VERY careful out there my brothers!
-
02-05-19 13:33 #16133Senior Member

Posts: 3349The one I used was called docusearch. It was quite a while ago, but I got an account, and I paid the $40 w / a prepaid debit card, I wouldn't use it otherwise, so no breadcrumbs. You have to swear that it is for some lawful purpose, but no problemo. I got two different girls real identity from that. YMMV though.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 12:20 #16132Senior Member

Posts: 29I think I was the booty Call Last night.
Yesterday afternoon, I got a text message from a girl I talked with for almost a week, she told me she had free time after 8 if I want to hangout. At first I said No, because I already had a plan for the night. But last min I told her, sure let's go watch a movie or something. She is 20, super fit, gym body type, cute Latin girl. Then she said she thought I wanted to hangout next Monday, and she already started in the gym. And she sent me couple pics in the gym. I thought that was it, so I drove home. After couple hrs, she texted me again, and we start to chat, like normal chat, no flirt or anything. She told me she got home too, and she did want to meet me. I told her, she can come to my house and watch a movie or something. Then she took a shower and told me she is clean. At that moment, I never expect she would take it serious. Because its already 11 PM, and we never met before. And her profile was deleted 2 days after she created. We never talked about money or anything, and I just treat her like like a normal potential date. I told her, it is late, we can always hangout next time, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. It is OK. But she said, she even shaved her leg! When I heard that, I was like, DAM! She is prepared! So I double check with her and make sure she really mean to meet at this late. After confirm, I went to the location she told me. For the whole time, I thought she tried to prank me. But she did show up! I told her that you are a crazy girl who wants to meet at 12 middle of the night, and I'm crazy enough to drive here to meet you! Well, lets go!
After we got to our place, We had one glass of wine and watch some youtube, we started to kiss and I took her to the bedroom. She is a very shy and sweet girl. We fucked for a long time, then we cuddle to sleep. This morning, I brought her home when I'm on my way to work.
What a great night, looking forward to meet her again. Next time, we decide go to restaurant first LOL.
-
02-05-19 10:13 #16131Senior Member

Posts: 468Update on Platonic Girl
We have been chatting all week long last week and had the movie date set for Sunday. She has been very enthusiastic. About 2 hours prior to meeting time, I got a text saying she had to reschedule. She had to babysit her sisters kids as her sister had to attend something unexpectedly. She did tell me when we met first that she sometimes babysit her sisters kids, so this may be true. Hard to say. But she promises me a movie date coming Saturday. I haven't still given up although my enthusiasm is somewhat down.
I logged on to her profile today and noted that last time she logged was 5 days ago. Prior to that I noticed she was on there almost every day. I did ask her to show me her drivers licence before going on the date (her profile says 19). She agreed to that. Not sure if it threw her off. Anyway, lets see how it goes this Saturday. I will update.
Stay Safe.
Dr. S.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




