Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 18206
-
02-18-19 16:58 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 327Not Advertising.
I can second that last comment, she is still around as Awsome as ever!! Not advertising though, and not sure whether she has an incall without some notice atleast. Just my experience as of this week, but once again great personality she is super nice and great to be around!
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2K
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 14:53 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 41Kandi
I met with Kandi about three weeks ago and it was a great time. After texting back and forth for a couple weeks, we finally met. Kandi and her roommate Adriana were great fun, we probably spent the first 45 minutes just talking getting to know each other. I mentioned that I would like a threesome in the future and they were interested. But that night supposed to be just with Kandi. She is totally GFE and got into the visit. We went into the bedroom and undressed. Her body is amazing with the huge tits that have been written about several times already. I had a dream that I went in for DATY and that she squirted at least 4 times. After making her orgasm a few more times, she began to return the favor and gave a great BBBJ. The cover went on a we finished in missionary. What a great dream, I can't wait until next time.
-
02-18-19 13:46 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 99Had to do it
I'm a man of few words when I post. Took an extended lunch over to Lndcaster area to meet with my Cuban MILF. Great set of naturals on her which keeps me coming back when I want a handful. Still too talkative and getting better at taking direction which is a plus. She is kind of short winded but reasonable donation. She's not quite ready for cim finish which a negative of her but will take the splash on the face. Enjoy the pics. And oh yeah this was all a dream.
WavyZay.
-
02-18-19 12:48 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 141Agreed. Baby Scarlett is fantastic if you can get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by TrailMaestro
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 12:45 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 327Cassie contact?
Hey guys, can someone help provide me with contact for Cassie? Thanks!
-
02-18-19 12:25 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 968SYM, I know you have seen M1 L many times like me, but you will not get disappointed with SophiaUTR. If you have an incall, just text her and once screened she will rock your day. Man, I had an excellent session with her. I am rotating between her and M1 L.
NB1.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 07:32 #4835Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Thank you love.
You rock babe! Be well. C.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 06:09 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 464Let us know.
When she is back. She is too good at it to give it up!
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 02:12 #4833Banned Member

Posts: 606OC Nikki
I was asked by OC Nikki to announce her retirement. She's retired fellas, sorry.
Now that we have that out of the way, we all know how's this goes by now right?
-
02-17-19 20:34 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 464Thanks
From one of the old guys. Nothing quite like looking eye to eye with that playboy bunny tattoo. Live and in person her body looks even better than the photos.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 18:46 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 1170Crystal
Crystal told back in December that she was going to stop advertising and was just going to keep a few select members.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2K
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
02-17-19 17:05 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 529Carmen & Sophia
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Both are pretty hot.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Thanks Orlo69
Pilot.
-
02-17-19 15:32 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 60I just moved to Lake County in the Mt Dora area. Are there any providers here as well you know of? I know Leesburg is close too.
Originally Posted by Camrekcah
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 13:21 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 164UTR Crystal.
Is Crystal still active? Her ad on sister site hasn't been up for the past few month.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 07:21 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 464Agreed
Reach out to her by pm guys. You won't regret it.
Originally Posted by Mafia57
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




