Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 18210
-
02-17-19 17:05 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 529Carmen & Sophia
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Both are pretty hot.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Thanks Orlo69
Pilot.
-
02-17-19 15:32 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 60I just moved to Lake County in the Mt Dora area. Are there any providers here as well you know of? I know Leesburg is close too.
Originally Posted by Camrekcah
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 13:21 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 164UTR Crystal.
Is Crystal still active? Her ad on sister site hasn't been up for the past few month.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 07:21 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 464Agreed
Reach out to her by pm guys. You won't regret it.
Originally Posted by Mafia57
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 18:20 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sophia UTR
Gentleman just passing along some information. I was texting with Sophia and she informed me that she was getting an incall next week. I know that she is difficult to see especially since she doesn't have a set incall and is very busy all the time. So I thought of passing this info on to you guys. I already told her to pencil me in for one of those days LOL!
Stay safe,
Orlo69.
-
02-16-19 09:41 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 69Carmen harmony
Saw Carmen this morning let me just say she knows how to treat a man mafia 57.
Will definitely repeat.
-
02-16-19 06:40 #4824Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40I would love that
PM me so we can make it happen babe. I would love to! . Be well. C.
Originally Posted by Plattler
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 06:38 #4823Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Loved seeing you again
Thank you babe, I loved seeing you again! We always have a great time & it's always a pleasure. Happy Valentine's Day week! Be well babe. . C.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 23:35 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 346You are very welcome Carmen
We need to get this meeting scheduled in one of those days.
Originally Posted by CarmenHarmony
[View Original Post]
Maybe you can be my belated Valentine?
-
02-15-19 21:58 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 346You are welcom
Wished I could have been with you on this V day.
Originally Posted by SophiaUtr
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 19:35 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 178I have seen Kandi several time, and each time the service is great. Just looking for something new.
Originally Posted by CssnPilot
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 18:18 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 529Who would you do?
You left someone out. I haven't seen her yet but from her reviews, Kandi would be great. She is a long drive for me but one day.
Originally Posted by Cameraeyez
[View Original Post]
Pilot.
Originally Posted by AndyInTherye
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 18:17 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 464Can't go wrong with Sophia either
Incredible body. Beautiful face and excellent Provider. A little hard to schedule is the only issue.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 16:49 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 1170I agree with Mitch
Michele doesn't work on weekends. Sophia usually does not work on weekends either and when she does you got to schedule it days ahead. Cassie has excellent reviews also there is a new latina UTR Carmen Harmony that is also getting excellent reviews. She is off I drive, I just saw her myself, Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Cameraeyez
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
02-15-19 16:26 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 944AFAIK, M1 L doesn't work weekends. Otherwise she'd be my easy top pick of the 3 as she consistently delivers a mind blowing GFE / PSE experience (although I haven't seen Sophia yet). But If you're an ass man like me and love you some K9 it doesn't get any better than Cassie, she's got the sweetest ass in the biz IMO. That said, Sophia gets awesome reviews and is on my to do list.
Originally Posted by Cameraeyez
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






