Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 892 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 392 792 842 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 942 992 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 18204
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4839

    Had to do it

    I'm a man of few words when I post. Took an extended lunch over to Lndcaster area to meet with my Cuban MILF. Great set of naturals on her which keeps me coming back when I want a handful. Still too talkative and getting better at taking direction which is a plus. She is kind of short winded but reasonable donation. She's not quite ready for cim finish which a negative of her but will take the splash on the face. Enjoy the pics. And oh yeah this was all a dream.

    WavyZay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190218-125852_Video Player.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190218-125647_Video Player.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190218-125412_Video Player.jpg‎  

  2. #4838
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    She used to be one of my regulars when she was living in East Orlando. I used to see her like twice a week. As Al said, she is now in Poinciana, very far from me. The drive is like taking a trip to Lakeland or Tampa from Bithlo. I saw her 3 times since she moved but I wish she is closer. She is a very good one and you will not regret seeing her.
    Agreed. Baby Scarlett is fantastic if you can get a hold of her.

  3. #4837

    Cassie contact?

    Hey guys, can someone help provide me with contact for Cassie? Thanks!

  4. #4836
    SYM, I know you have seen M1 L many times like me, but you will not get disappointed with SophiaUTR. If you have an incall, just text her and once screened she will rock your day. Man, I had an excellent session with her. I am rotating between her and M1 L.

    NB1.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    AFAIK, M1 L doesn't work weekends. Otherwise she'd be my easy top pick of the 3 as she consistently delivers a mind blowing GFE / PSE experience (although I haven't seen Sophia yet). But If you're an ass man like me and love you some K9 it doesn't get any better than Cassie, she's got the sweetest ass in the biz IMO. That said, Sophia gets awesome reviews and is on my to do list.

  5. #4835

    Thank you love.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    Reach out to her by pm guys. You won't regret it.
    You rock babe! Be well. C.

  6. #4834

    Let us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    I was asked by OC Nikki to announce her retirement. She's retired fellas, sorry.

    Now that we have that out of the way, we all know how's this goes by now right?
    When she is back. She is too good at it to give it up!

  7. #4833

    OC Nikki

    I was asked by OC Nikki to announce her retirement. She's retired fellas, sorry.

    Now that we have that out of the way, we all know how's this goes by now right?

  8. #4832

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Some of you have asked for pictures of Sophia or Carmen. I just posted pictures of Carmen not to long ago. But I haven't posted of Sophia in awhile. So I will put some on the forum for you new guy's.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    From one of the old guys. Nothing quite like looking eye to eye with that playboy bunny tattoo. Live and in person her body looks even better than the photos.

  9. #4831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2K  [View Original Post]
    Is Crystal still active? Her ad on sister site hasn't been up for the past few month.
    Crystal told back in December that she was going to stop advertising and was just going to keep a few select members.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  10. #4830

    Carmen & Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Pictures of Carmen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Pictures of Sophia
    Both are pretty hot.

    Thanks Orlo69

    Pilot.

  11. #4829
    Quote Originally Posted by Camrekcah  [View Original Post]
    Lake county has been dry. Got one girl south of leesburg (Barbie) that's slightly utr, but she advertises as rub. Offers full. BBW style. Looking for petite girl for a photo shoot. Can you provide contact info for her. I'd be happy to give you barbie's info.
    I just moved to Lake County in the Mt Dora area. Are there any providers here as well you know of? I know Leesburg is close too.

  12. #4828

    UTR Crystal.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWheat  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see what all the hype was about so I contacted Crystal. After some screening we agreed to meet. This woman lives up to the hype and then some! She has the most complete menu I have ever seen and she really seems to enjoy her work. I will definitely be repeating often.
    Is Crystal still active? Her ad on sister site hasn't been up for the past few month.

  13. #4827

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia57  [View Original Post]
    Saw Carmen this morning let me just say she knows how to treat a man mafia 57.

    Will definitely repeat.
    Reach out to her by pm guys. You won't regret it.

  14. #4826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sophia UTR

    Gentleman just passing along some information. I was texting with Sophia and she informed me that she was getting an incall next week. I know that she is difficult to see especially since she doesn't have a set incall and is very busy all the time. So I thought of passing this info on to you guys. I already told her to pencil me in for one of those days LOL!

    Stay safe,

    Orlo69.

  15. #4825

    Carmen harmony

    Saw Carmen this morning let me just say she knows how to treat a man mafia 57.

    Will definitely repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape