Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 900 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 950 1000 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 18205
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4720

    You're correct

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Actually there is not right now unless something changed. I had set up a noon meet today but it looks like the second girl flaked on nikki last minute. I wound up doing a car date with Nikki instead. The BBBJCIM was on point but obviously I would have preferred a room. Hopefully I can catch them both next week.
    I had got the same message which sucks big time, or so to speak.

  2. #4719

    NIkki duet

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Actually there is not right now unless something changed. I had set up a noon meet today but it looks like the second girl flaked on nikki last minute. I wound up doing a car date with Nikki instead. The BBBJCIM was on point but obviously I would have preferred a room. Hopefully I can catch them both next week.
    I had contacted Nikki after reading BBcs post. We had set up the time for the two to come my place. Shortly after Nikki messaged me that her friend couldn't get her car started, then shortly after she wasn't getting anything from her friend. So I picked up Nikki and went back to my place. Had the usual great time with Nikki. Nikki could really use some assistance right now, so if you have her info. Contact and help her out if you can.

  3. #4718

    Contact for Nikki?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Todays forcast is absolutely absurd. Did you see what the temperature is in Deland? Nikki HMU and said she had some warm coats available to try on, I guess she has 200 colors and 30 styles of coats. She has an assistant on staff today to help with helping you get the right size coat. If I were you I'd get while the getting is good today. It's cold af, get warm.
    Hi guys, could someone please provide contact info for Nikki? Would greatly appreciate it thanks!

  4. #4717
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    There's an incall right now.
    Actually there is not right now unless something changed. I had set up a noon meet today but it looks like the second girl flaked on nikki last minute. I wound up doing a car date with Nikki instead. The BBBJCIM was on point but obviously I would have preferred a room. Hopefully I can catch them both next week.

  5. #4716

    Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by HardWoodsman  [View Original Post]
    Damn Nikki is looking good. I almost forgot what a great ass Nikki has. Her service is fantastic and she is a nice down to earth girl too. She loves to please. I wish I could make it up to see her and her friend. Is there an in call in her future? Thanks for the pics BBC.
    There's an incall right now.

  6. #4715

    UTR Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Todays forcast is absolutely absurd. Did you see what the temperature is in Deland? Nikki HMU and said she had some warm coats available to try on, I guess she has 200 colors and 30 styles of coats. She has an assistant on staff today to help with helping you get the right size coat. If I were you I'd get while the getting is good today. It's cold af, get warm.
    Damn Nikki is looking good. I almost forgot what a great ass Nikki has. Her service is fantastic and she is a nice down to earth girl too. She loves to please. I wish I could make it up to see her and her friend. Is there an in call in her future? Thanks for the pics BBC.

  7. #4714
    Thanks for the correction. Sorry my bad getting old and not a smartphone techie, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    You said, "Could not agree less. ".

    But, after reading your post, I believe you meant to say you couldn't agree MORE. Yes / no?

    Either way, I have to agree, Michele is probably the best GFE date I have ever had. I am wrecked by her schedule since her return, but totally understand her wanting to have a life. She still lives on in my fantasies. LOL!

    I am working on getting my schedule to synchronize with hers so that I can see her again. I need a "fix", BAD. .

  8. #4713

    Daisy UTR port orange

    If you are looking for a spinner with small Tits that has a dancers body. Daisy is it. Such a pretty and submissive spinner. Out of port orange / south Dayton. A must see and not some over hyped girl. Petite and it is like her mission in life is to please a man. Lots of fun with small a cups and a nice booty. She has an incall today after 4 pm in Daytona area.

  9. #4712

    Nikki utr

    Guys if you haven't seen her you should. Beautiful girl and her friend is just as pretty. Nikki will knock your socks off and takes care of you like you are a king. Great rates too. Thanks to BBC for introducing this one and keeping her around.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Todays forcast is absolutely absurd. Did you see what the temperature is in Deland? Nikki HMU and said she had some warm coats available to try on, I guess she has 200 colors and 30 styles of coats. She has an assistant on staff today to help with helping you get the right size coat. If I were you I'd get while the getting is good today. It's cold af, get warm.

  10. #4711

    Niiki

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Todays forcast is absolutely absurd. Did you see what the temperature is in Deland? Nikki HMU and said she had some warm coats available to try on, I guess she has 200 colors and 30 styles of coats. She has an assistant on staff today to help with helping you get the right size coat. If I were you I'd get while the getting is good today. It's cold af, get warm.
    Is that OC Deltona Nikki?

  11. #4710

    Damn it's cold out.

    Todays forcast is absolutely absurd. Did you see what the temperature is in Deland? Nikki HMU and said she had some warm coats available to try on, I guess she has 200 colors and 30 styles of coats. She has an assistant on staff today to help with helping you get the right size coat. If I were you I'd get while the getting is good today. It's cold af, get warm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5709.jpg‎   IMG_5708.jpg‎   IMG_5707.jpg‎  

  12. #4709
    She used to be one of my regulars when she was living in East Orlando. I used to see her like twice a week. As Al said, she is now in Poinciana, very far from me. The drive is like taking a trip to Lakeland or Tampa from Bithlo. I saw her 3 times since she moved but I wish she is closer. She is a very good one and you will not regret seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    This was passed to me by a member some time ago a very sweet southern young 25 ish provider nice Cs and soft round bottem. Very GFE with great oral support Cimws. Some less desirable things is that she's quite far from me almost to Polk side of Osceola. She goes by Scarlett is in nice home a little awkward that her ex husband is there with their 4 kids I've been many times and there always out of sight. Rates are real reasonable please don't ask youll have to make your own deal. PM digits. 3212704068.

  13. #4708
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Could not agree less. Her DFK and tongue skills are unmatched. Saw her two weeks back and returning again next week. Don't have the energy to write after. Damn this chick is the BEST, period.

    NB1.
    You said, "Could not agree less. ".

    But, after reading your post, I believe you meant to say you couldn't agree MORE. Yes / no?

    Either way, I have to agree, Michele is probably the best GFE date I have ever had. I am wrecked by her schedule since her return, but totally understand her wanting to have a life. She still lives on in my fantasies. LOL!

    I am working on getting my schedule to synchronize with hers so that I can see her again. I need a "fix", BAD. .

  14. #4707
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #4706

    Starr is looking for regulars

    So I have been seeing her for some time now and it would seem I'm her only regular. As awesome as that has been, she is hurting for more work. I mentioned this site and she was nervous about be giving her info out there. She can't take many risks, so as you can imagine its safe play only. But I told her I would only allow senoir members who have reviews and are respectable to have her info. Now Starr can ride cg like nobody's business. One of the best I ever had. She has some rules sure but she is hott young (early 20's) and can take a good dick. PM me for contact and I'll review your profile and maybe ask you a few questions. If you are interested, she is worth it. A real sweetheart.

    She also has a snapchat if that is your kinda thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6EED9777-C35C-43CE-9145-DC42A40C8DCE.jpg‎   C3EFB700-B05F-4461-B234-10D677663123.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape