Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 892 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 392 792 842 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 942 992 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 18210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4845

    You know it LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I am glad you got to meet her. She is truly a Gem GFE with no Drama!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Thanks babe. Be well xo. C.

  2. #4844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Carmen Harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    Just saw carmen, on short notice. As reviewed by others great experience. Fantastic headgame and a lot of attention to the boys.

    Treat her right Fellows and she will Treat you right.

    Thanks Orlo for the hookup.
    I am glad you got to meet her. She is truly a Gem GFE with no Drama!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  3. #4843

    Thank you babe

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    Just saw carmen, on short notice. As reviewed by others great experience. Fantastic headgame and a lot of attention to the boys.

    Treat her right Fellows and she will Treat you right.

    Thanks Orlo for the hookup.
    Finally, we meet! LOL. Thank you so much babe, enjoyed our time. I always try to be flexible Be well love. C.

  4. #4842

    Carmen

    Just saw carmen, on short notice. As reviewed by others great experience. Fantastic headgame and a lot of attention to the boys.

    Treat her right Fellows and she will Treat you right.

    Thanks Orlo for the hookup.

  5. #4841

    Not Advertising.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2K  [View Original Post]
    Is Crystal still active? Her ad on sister site hasn't been up for the past few month.
    I can second that last comment, she is still around as Awsome as ever!! Not advertising though, and not sure whether she has an incall without some notice atleast. Just my experience as of this week, but once again great personality she is super nice and great to be around!

  6. #4840

    Kandi

    I met with Kandi about three weeks ago and it was a great time. After texting back and forth for a couple weeks, we finally met. Kandi and her roommate Adriana were great fun, we probably spent the first 45 minutes just talking getting to know each other. I mentioned that I would like a threesome in the future and they were interested. But that night supposed to be just with Kandi. She is totally GFE and got into the visit. We went into the bedroom and undressed. Her body is amazing with the huge tits that have been written about several times already. I had a dream that I went in for DATY and that she squirted at least 4 times. After making her orgasm a few more times, she began to return the favor and gave a great BBBJ. The cover went on a we finished in missionary. What a great dream, I can't wait until next time.

  7. #4839

    Had to do it

    I'm a man of few words when I post. Took an extended lunch over to Lndcaster area to meet with my Cuban MILF. Great set of naturals on her which keeps me coming back when I want a handful. Still too talkative and getting better at taking direction which is a plus. She is kind of short winded but reasonable donation. She's not quite ready for cim finish which a negative of her but will take the splash on the face. Enjoy the pics. And oh yeah this was all a dream.

    WavyZay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190218-125852_Video Player.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190218-125647_Video Player.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190218-125412_Video Player.jpg‎  

  8. #4838
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    She used to be one of my regulars when she was living in East Orlando. I used to see her like twice a week. As Al said, she is now in Poinciana, very far from me. The drive is like taking a trip to Lakeland or Tampa from Bithlo. I saw her 3 times since she moved but I wish she is closer. She is a very good one and you will not regret seeing her.
    Agreed. Baby Scarlett is fantastic if you can get a hold of her.

  9. #4837

    Cassie contact?

    Hey guys, can someone help provide me with contact for Cassie? Thanks!

  10. #4836
    SYM, I know you have seen M1 L many times like me, but you will not get disappointed with SophiaUTR. If you have an incall, just text her and once screened she will rock your day. Man, I had an excellent session with her. I am rotating between her and M1 L.

    NB1.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    AFAIK, M1 L doesn't work weekends. Otherwise she'd be my easy top pick of the 3 as she consistently delivers a mind blowing GFE / PSE experience (although I haven't seen Sophia yet). But If you're an ass man like me and love you some K9 it doesn't get any better than Cassie, she's got the sweetest ass in the biz IMO. That said, Sophia gets awesome reviews and is on my to do list.

  11. #4835

    Thank you love.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    Reach out to her by pm guys. You won't regret it.
    You rock babe! Be well. C.

  12. #4834

    Let us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    I was asked by OC Nikki to announce her retirement. She's retired fellas, sorry.

    Now that we have that out of the way, we all know how's this goes by now right?
    When she is back. She is too good at it to give it up!

  13. #4833

    OC Nikki

    I was asked by OC Nikki to announce her retirement. She's retired fellas, sorry.

    Now that we have that out of the way, we all know how's this goes by now right?

  14. #4832

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Some of you have asked for pictures of Sophia or Carmen. I just posted pictures of Carmen not to long ago. But I haven't posted of Sophia in awhile. So I will put some on the forum for you new guy's.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    From one of the old guys. Nothing quite like looking eye to eye with that playboy bunny tattoo. Live and in person her body looks even better than the photos.

  15. #4831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2K  [View Original Post]
    Is Crystal still active? Her ad on sister site hasn't been up for the past few month.
    Crystal told back in December that she was going to stop advertising and was just going to keep a few select members.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape