Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 18215
-
02-18-19 07:32 #4835Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Thank you love.
You rock babe! Be well. C.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 06:09 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 464Let us know.
When she is back. She is too good at it to give it up!
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 02:12 #4833Banned Member

Posts: 606OC Nikki
I was asked by OC Nikki to announce her retirement. She's retired fellas, sorry.
Now that we have that out of the way, we all know how's this goes by now right?
-
02-17-19 20:34 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 464Thanks
From one of the old guys. Nothing quite like looking eye to eye with that playboy bunny tattoo. Live and in person her body looks even better than the photos.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 18:46 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 1170Crystal
Crystal told back in December that she was going to stop advertising and was just going to keep a few select members.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2K
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
02-17-19 17:05 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 529Carmen & Sophia
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Both are pretty hot.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Thanks Orlo69
Pilot.
-
02-17-19 15:32 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 60I just moved to Lake County in the Mt Dora area. Are there any providers here as well you know of? I know Leesburg is close too.
Originally Posted by Camrekcah
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 13:21 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 164UTR Crystal.
Is Crystal still active? Her ad on sister site hasn't been up for the past few month.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 07:21 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 464Agreed
Reach out to her by pm guys. You won't regret it.
Originally Posted by Mafia57
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 18:20 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sophia UTR
Gentleman just passing along some information. I was texting with Sophia and she informed me that she was getting an incall next week. I know that she is difficult to see especially since she doesn't have a set incall and is very busy all the time. So I thought of passing this info on to you guys. I already told her to pencil me in for one of those days LOL!
Stay safe,
Orlo69.
-
02-16-19 09:41 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 69Carmen harmony
Saw Carmen this morning let me just say she knows how to treat a man mafia 57.
Will definitely repeat.
-
02-16-19 06:40 #4824Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40I would love that
PM me so we can make it happen babe. I would love to! . Be well. C.
Originally Posted by Plattler
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 06:38 #4823Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Loved seeing you again
Thank you babe, I loved seeing you again! We always have a great time & it's always a pleasure. Happy Valentine's Day week! Be well babe. . C.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 23:35 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 346You are very welcome Carmen
We need to get this meeting scheduled in one of those days.
Originally Posted by CarmenHarmony
[View Original Post]
Maybe you can be my belated Valentine?
-
02-15-19 21:58 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 346You are welcom
Wished I could have been with you on this V day.
Originally Posted by SophiaUtr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






