Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 492 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/937088544989

    I know she's been discussed here before, but does anyone have any recent experiences? I met her once in December and once in January. She's very attractive and photos are accurate, but she never really delivered anywhere close to the "performance" level she seems to advertise. She also posts like there's a ton of negative reviews out there but I haven't seen that many. Just wondering if there have been similar or different experiences.
    I have reviewed her before. Read the forum.

    She, as a person, seems very sweet. BUT, there are always gangstas hanging out and watching over her. Her body is okay, some baby flab on her belly and kind of weird tits. She tries to do her best for most sessions and, as I recall, is bargain priced. I think her overall demeanor is her best selling point.

    Considering those of you who think Jenn or some of the other STG girls are worthwhile, then Christina must be a godsend. As me for, I give her a "meh, I'd do her if no other options are around and it isn't late at night. ".

  2. #650

    Bored

    I was bored today so I gave this provider a text.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/316959819783

    Got back to me right away, . 8 QV, $. 2 hhr.

    Said she was available now, gave me the address, I was already close so I told her 20 min, she asked to give her a 5 min warning.

    I took longer, went to the store, gave her the 5 min warning, "take your time, I'm still getting ready".

    I drive around a little, no good place to park. 3 story house in 3 rivers. I text that I'm here. "That was fast, give me like 2 more min".

    Ask where to park, in the lot for the house. A nerdy guy was cleaning off his car, whatever. I go to the front porch & wait, & wait, & wait. After like a long 5 min, I text that I'm leaving. "No you're on the wrong porch, go to the back, top floor".

    She was waiting w / the door open. Asks for a hug, "wow you're cold" "well I've been waiting" "sorry. " I tuned out her excuse.

    She strips down naked except for her thick socks, I do the same, got on the bed. Her body is not bad at all, she is very cute, great pair, cute slapable ass, very clean pussy. She asked if I kiss, so we do a little, soft & slow, almost romantic. I begin to rub her pussy. I reposition myself for the BBBJ, & ask her to flip around so I can play w / her. BJ was not bad, but not memorable either. She did ask how I liked it. Moved into 69, tasted as clean as it looked, she started to get a little worked up. I started to rub her asshole & to my surprise it loosened, so I wet my finger & slide in. She said that she doesn't like that stuff. (In my head I'm thinking that's not what your rosebud said, but ok) I came a little so it was time for CFS. Got my raincoat & positioned her for doggie. I had to work myself a little, while I did I slide my finger in & out of her pussy, she rocked a little w / my motion. As I went to slide in, she said I she needed some "saliva". Ok one wet lick and I was in. She was very warm on this cold day, not the tightest, but I could only get one finger in. As I went to town, she hooked around my legs w / her feet and moved back to meet my thrust. After several minutes of looking at her cute ass, I came in the hat. Cleaned up, gave donation & left.

    She won't be my GTG, but she good enough to be on the backup team.

  3. #649

    Lol.

    Literally while I'm writing my last post someone posts a negative ad on Christina. Like I said my only complaint is that she over-advertises her services. She seemed clean and no track marks.

  4. #648

    Christina?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/937088544989

    I know she's been discussed here before, but does anyone have any recent experiences? I met her once in December and once in January. She's very attractive and photos are accurate, but she never really delivered anywhere close to the "performance" level she seems to advertise. She also posts like there's a ton of negative reviews out there but I haven't seen that many. Just wondering if there have been similar or different experiences.

  5. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if she is still posting I haven't seen her in months now last time was Holyoke.
    She posts pretty much every day.

  6. #646

    She posted last night

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if she is still posting I haven't seen her in months now last time was Holyoke.
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/434291604557

  7. #645

    Marilyn

    Just wondering if she is still posting I haven't seen her in months now last time was Holyoke.

  8. #644
    Browsing through her pics in the ad itself says the ad is fake one. Be safe.

  9. #643
    Hahaha yea man. Theres a few of those getverified post cropping up lately.

    Suppose that's the only good thing about most of our usual choices even if they posted cleverly the women are almost always far above the local talent so its easy to see through LOL.

    If they were smart a heavy market could have some people getting taken for suckers.

  10. #642

    Are you Serious?


  11. #641
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    I think this is new one one. Not sure if she is legit. Love those eyes.

    She takes Visa/mc and amex? I guess that's a warning sign.


    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/303542005899
    Taking credit cards, plus having a 734 area code, plus not listing a location, are all usually signs it's a fake.

  12. #640

    Lisa

    I think this is new one one. Not sure if she is legit. Love those eyes.

    She takes Visa/mc and amex? I guess that's a warning sign.


    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/303542005899

  13. #639

    Body

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles  [View Original Post]
    One question, is she a little thick or slim? One body pick suggest she has some weight which I like, but most pics suggest she is skinny which I don't care for. Thanks in advance.
    She is fairly thick especially in the legs and ass, actually a little jiggly rather then firm but I like that look myself.

  14. #638

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her often and helped her get set up on STG and took her to first couple dates. Quite a body. Gets the blood going just laying next to her. Saw her on the street yesterday. Lost her phone and will be posting again soon I guess. I frequently had issues with her changing the agreement but nothing serious. Just got old after a while. "comes with instructions" if you know what I mean. "don't do this or that". But if you can catch her on the street I'm sure you can do FS for 50 or less.
    She didn't give me any limitations when we met, just obviously no bb. I'm definitely going to hit her up real soon. As long as she has a place.

  15. #637
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysbare  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/589245110404

    Rough area for talent in Springfield for sure! I had texted a couple ladies she got back to me first we agreed on. 8 for 30 min outcall and she arrived within 30-45 minutes, said she was having a gf drop her off. We get up to my room, she's OK looking, similar to the pics but a little more worn looking but still decent, if she's 35 then I'm 90. I'd guess mid 40's maybe more. Easy to talk to. Get in room grabs my cock tells me she's going to make me feel great. We both undress she goes down on me BBBJ takes a bit for me to get going so I start playing with her puss which smells like she just took a load inside her before she got to me. I actually did it so we move to 69 so I can taste that nasty worn pussy, yeah no doubt her "driver" dumped a load in her probably as payment for the ride. I dig it though as I have a long record of swinging and gangbangs.

    Anyway I have her ride me for a while bare of course then have her finish me with her mouth, only bad part, she ran to spit right after I came, I prefer to have them really drain me but it was OK.

    Shit for $80 outcall it worked. She is nasty mostly in a good way. I'd do her again.
    One question, is she a little thick or slim? One body pick suggest she has some weight which I like, but most pics suggest she is skinny which I don't care for. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape