Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 491 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 7365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #660

    Thick Sexy Latina

    Brothers, it's great to be back! I had no idea that USASG was back in the saddle. Just discovered it last night. Great to see everybody again. Is Fred Fife still around?

    So I saw Thick Sexy Latina about 10 days ago. AT that time she was just Sexy Latina LOL. But yeah she's thick. Still looks good though.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/526996510126

    Met her at probably the absolute worst, sketchiest motel in West Spfld, some of you know which one I mean. Needles in the parking lot, that kind of place. But she looks all right, Nice boobs, a baby belly with stretch marks but so what. Her face is just like the pics in the ad. Paid. 9 for hh, I like to lie and cuddle a little to get warmed up. But this gal doesn't like to cuddle, she just likes to get right to it. How do I know? Because she told me, "I don't really like to cuddle much, I just like to get right to it. " LOL. She was perfectly polite about it.

    So we undressed and she lay down on her back and waited for me to go at it, which I did. Offered a BBBJ but I passed, as I don't care for oral. Pussy was pliable, not especially tight, but it felt nice. Been a while since I'd had a new girl so I didn't last long, popped in 2-3 minutes, cleaned up and was done.

    She seemed shy and a bit nervous. Says she's up from FL, leaving a bad situation down there, only been doing this for a couple weeks as of the tine I saw her. How much is true, or how much more there is to the story, I can't say. I am thinking of going back. The situation was kind of seedy but in a good way, if that makes sense. Also I brought her coffee and a doughnut, because it was early and what the hell, and she kept going on about how nice I was.

    YMMV of course.

    Stay safe brothers (and sisters, maybe?.).

    JS2.

  2. #659

    Polish.

    She still is currently at a house which sits up off right the main road. I'm wondering if she may be worth a BJ visit.

    Here's a real photo she sent me. She looks similar to her ad, just aged.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedGreen  [View Original Post]
    So low end girl, she was working out of a house in Spfld. That was being reno / flipped went for a QV she starts prattling on about "do you think I look like my pictures some other guy said he knows the girl in the pictures and it's not me" Blah blah whatever. In truth I don't think it was her in the pictures close but not her.

    So in the back room single mattress she gets naked starts slobering on Jr not bad but not great so I reach out to play with her kitty, wow she's super wet pull my hand away wow that's really clingy dark stuff on my fingers Ugggh, Yep she on her time, didn't bother her but. So I just went to my happy place and focused on what she was doing and praying I'd end soon and did not well. I told her about her issue and "oh I must have started my period" yeah like two days ago.

    Did a quick clean with some tissues (all she had) and the asked to use the bathroom "oh no bathroom it's torn out" WTF? Ok can wash my hands in the kitchen sink? " No the pipes are broken no water here" OMFG are you kidding. I got creative on how not to touch my keys or car with that hand until I got to the next public rest room. So no don't go unless you need more horror stories in life. Me I've stepped away for a bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20BD8879-AFD5-4A3F-9371-8DD3A431A53C.jpg‎  

  3. #658

    Thank you for the great review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    I know its a little late. But I met up with jenny for the first time last Saturday. Was very nervous seeing for the first time. But its was a overall great experience. One of the better BBBJ I ever had. Made me feel relaxed within the first 5 minutes.
    Thank you so much for the great post. Its amazing when I have such amazing men to work with. You guys are definitely why I love what I do!

  4. #657

    Her preference

    Quote Originally Posted by SpfldAndMe  [View Original Post]
    Haha if you make it past the age discrimination portion.

    When over 35 is still shallow on years its a bit much.
    Like some escorts that say no AA the age limit could be her personal preference, maybe she does not want to see someone with mommy issues IDK but I enjoy my visits with her, a safe place, inexpensive compared to what some of the druggie skanks that are on stg want, plus no fears of a pimp / bf hiding in the bathroom or barging into the room, Lynn is safe, knows how to suck a cock and never misses swallowing a drop, my experience anyway. She would rank in my lifetime top 10 of all women that I have had the pleasure of sucking my johnson and I have been a monger since the early 70's except for a hiatus from 1990 - 2012 while raising a family.

  5. #656

    Ugggh

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? How's the performance?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...h/069029485587
    So low end girl, she was working out of a house in Spfld. That was being reno / flipped went for a QV she starts prattling on about "do you think I look like my pictures some other guy said he knows the girl in the pictures and it's not me" Blah blah whatever. In truth I don't think it was her in the pictures close but not her.

    So in the back room single mattress she gets naked starts slobering on Jr not bad but not great so I reach out to play with her kitty, wow she's super wet pull my hand away wow that's really clingy dark stuff on my fingers Ugggh, Yep she on her time, didn't bother her but. So I just went to my happy place and focused on what she was doing and praying I'd end soon and did not well. I told her about her issue and "oh I must have started my period" yeah like two days ago.

    Did a quick clean with some tissues (all she had) and the asked to use the bathroom "oh no bathroom it's torn out" WTF? Ok can wash my hands in the kitchen sink? " No the pipes are broken no water here" OMFG are you kidding. I got creative on how not to touch my keys or car with that hand until I got to the next public rest room. So no don't go unless you need more horror stories in life. Me I've stepped away for a bit.

  6. #655
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonFather  [View Original Post]
    Big Fan. Well done and bravo! Great personality too.
    Haha if you make it past the age discrimination portion.

    When over 35 is still shallow on years its a bit much.

  7. #654

    Polish Princess.

    Does anyone have any info on her? How's the performance?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...h/069029485587

  8. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonFather  [View Original Post]
    Big Fan. Well done and bravo! Great personality too.
    Can you post a link?

  9. #652

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by HitThat10  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this morning. I think she's worth the hassle. She's really good at what she does and I'm hoping that after the first time there will be more on the menu. She has a great rack and doesn't appear to have any problems with partying which itself is a bonus. Ill be repeating for sure.
    Big Fan. Well done and bravo! Great personality too.

  10. #651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/937088544989

    I know she's been discussed here before, but does anyone have any recent experiences? I met her once in December and once in January. She's very attractive and photos are accurate, but she never really delivered anywhere close to the "performance" level she seems to advertise. She also posts like there's a ton of negative reviews out there but I haven't seen that many. Just wondering if there have been similar or different experiences.
    I have reviewed her before. Read the forum.

    She, as a person, seems very sweet. BUT, there are always gangstas hanging out and watching over her. Her body is okay, some baby flab on her belly and kind of weird tits. She tries to do her best for most sessions and, as I recall, is bargain priced. I think her overall demeanor is her best selling point.

    Considering those of you who think Jenn or some of the other STG girls are worthwhile, then Christina must be a godsend. As me for, I give her a "meh, I'd do her if no other options are around and it isn't late at night. ".

  11. #650

    Bored

    I was bored today so I gave this provider a text.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/316959819783

    Got back to me right away, . 8 QV, $. 2 hhr.

    Said she was available now, gave me the address, I was already close so I told her 20 min, she asked to give her a 5 min warning.

    I took longer, went to the store, gave her the 5 min warning, "take your time, I'm still getting ready".

    I drive around a little, no good place to park. 3 story house in 3 rivers. I text that I'm here. "That was fast, give me like 2 more min".

    Ask where to park, in the lot for the house. A nerdy guy was cleaning off his car, whatever. I go to the front porch & wait, & wait, & wait. After like a long 5 min, I text that I'm leaving. "No you're on the wrong porch, go to the back, top floor".

    She was waiting w / the door open. Asks for a hug, "wow you're cold" "well I've been waiting" "sorry. " I tuned out her excuse.

    She strips down naked except for her thick socks, I do the same, got on the bed. Her body is not bad at all, she is very cute, great pair, cute slapable ass, very clean pussy. She asked if I kiss, so we do a little, soft & slow, almost romantic. I begin to rub her pussy. I reposition myself for the BBBJ, & ask her to flip around so I can play w / her. BJ was not bad, but not memorable either. She did ask how I liked it. Moved into 69, tasted as clean as it looked, she started to get a little worked up. I started to rub her asshole & to my surprise it loosened, so I wet my finger & slide in. She said that she doesn't like that stuff. (In my head I'm thinking that's not what your rosebud said, but ok) I came a little so it was time for CFS. Got my raincoat & positioned her for doggie. I had to work myself a little, while I did I slide my finger in & out of her pussy, she rocked a little w / my motion. As I went to slide in, she said I she needed some "saliva". Ok one wet lick and I was in. She was very warm on this cold day, not the tightest, but I could only get one finger in. As I went to town, she hooked around my legs w / her feet and moved back to meet my thrust. After several minutes of looking at her cute ass, I came in the hat. Cleaned up, gave donation & left.

    She won't be my GTG, but she good enough to be on the backup team.

  12. #649

    Lol.

    Literally while I'm writing my last post someone posts a negative ad on Christina. Like I said my only complaint is that she over-advertises her services. She seemed clean and no track marks.

  13. #648

    Christina?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/937088544989

    I know she's been discussed here before, but does anyone have any recent experiences? I met her once in December and once in January. She's very attractive and photos are accurate, but she never really delivered anywhere close to the "performance" level she seems to advertise. She also posts like there's a ton of negative reviews out there but I haven't seen that many. Just wondering if there have been similar or different experiences.

  14. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if she is still posting I haven't seen her in months now last time was Holyoke.
    She posts pretty much every day.

  15. #646

    She posted last night

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if she is still posting I haven't seen her in months now last time was Holyoke.
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/434291604557

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape