Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 491 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #645

    Marilyn

    Just wondering if she is still posting I haven't seen her in months now last time was Holyoke.

  2. #644
    Browsing through her pics in the ad itself says the ad is fake one. Be safe.

  3. #643
    Hahaha yea man. Theres a few of those getverified post cropping up lately.

    Suppose that's the only good thing about most of our usual choices even if they posted cleverly the women are almost always far above the local talent so its easy to see through LOL.

    If they were smart a heavy market could have some people getting taken for suckers.

  4. #642

    Are you Serious?


  5. #641
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    I think this is new one one. Not sure if she is legit. Love those eyes.

    She takes Visa/mc and amex? I guess that's a warning sign.


    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/303542005899
    Taking credit cards, plus having a 734 area code, plus not listing a location, are all usually signs it's a fake.

  6. #640

    Lisa

    I think this is new one one. Not sure if she is legit. Love those eyes.

    She takes Visa/mc and amex? I guess that's a warning sign.


    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/303542005899

  7. #639

    Body

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles  [View Original Post]
    One question, is she a little thick or slim? One body pick suggest she has some weight which I like, but most pics suggest she is skinny which I don't care for. Thanks in advance.
    She is fairly thick especially in the legs and ass, actually a little jiggly rather then firm but I like that look myself.

  8. #638

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her often and helped her get set up on STG and took her to first couple dates. Quite a body. Gets the blood going just laying next to her. Saw her on the street yesterday. Lost her phone and will be posting again soon I guess. I frequently had issues with her changing the agreement but nothing serious. Just got old after a while. "comes with instructions" if you know what I mean. "don't do this or that". But if you can catch her on the street I'm sure you can do FS for 50 or less.
    She didn't give me any limitations when we met, just obviously no bb. I'm definitely going to hit her up real soon. As long as she has a place.

  9. #637
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysbare  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/589245110404

    Rough area for talent in Springfield for sure! I had texted a couple ladies she got back to me first we agreed on. 8 for 30 min outcall and she arrived within 30-45 minutes, said she was having a gf drop her off. We get up to my room, she's OK looking, similar to the pics but a little more worn looking but still decent, if she's 35 then I'm 90. I'd guess mid 40's maybe more. Easy to talk to. Get in room grabs my cock tells me she's going to make me feel great. We both undress she goes down on me BBBJ takes a bit for me to get going so I start playing with her puss which smells like she just took a load inside her before she got to me. I actually did it so we move to 69 so I can taste that nasty worn pussy, yeah no doubt her "driver" dumped a load in her probably as payment for the ride. I dig it though as I have a long record of swinging and gangbangs.

    Anyway I have her ride me for a while bare of course then have her finish me with her mouth, only bad part, she ran to spit right after I came, I prefer to have them really drain me but it was OK.

    Shit for $80 outcall it worked. She is nasty mostly in a good way. I'd do her again.
    One question, is she a little thick or slim? One body pick suggest she has some weight which I like, but most pics suggest she is skinny which I don't care for. Thanks in advance.

  10. #636

    Sasha aka Diamond aka Jasmine and real name

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysbare  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/783928056477

    Sasha was the first one I texted, no answer so I moved on. I was in middle of dinner when I was texting trying to setup something pretty quick.

    After about 10 min of not hearing from her I went to the next one. Anyway like I said I texted her, the **** starts calling and ringing the phone off the hook, I'm in public and cannot have a conversation which is why I texted her. She then starts texting and calling me every minute until I had to simply block her number. She looks hot but seems like real trouble.
    Ordinarilly, you might expect a bargain when a girl is desperate like that. She pestered me last night for a ride to date in east bum fuck CT. Offered money for ride. Prob bs to get $ from me. I don't think any of the girls are worth the risk and hassle, even if they were giving it away. They want you to be their friend for all kinds of shit and rides like your their personal Uber *****. Remember, porn will always be your friend LOL.

  11. #635

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I met her a few weeks back. At the time she had a room at a motel on the dale. Very hot body. Solid and has just the right amount of curves. She's also really cool and down to earth, not a clock watcher. We decided on 70 for qv, but went for longer. She doesn't post often, and definitely isn't a druggy. She was smoking a blunt when I saw her and offered me some LOL, but that's about it. Plan to see her again.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/199893168162
    I have seen her often and helped her get set up on STG and took her to first couple dates. Quite a body. Gets the blood going just laying next to her. Saw her on the street yesterday. Lost her phone and will be posting again soon I guess. I frequently had issues with her changing the agreement but nothing serious. Just got old after a while. "comes with instructions" if you know what I mean. "don't do this or that". But if you can catch her on the street I'm sure you can do FS for 50 or less.

  12. #634

    Sasha is a fucking nut job

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/783928056477

    Sasha was the first one I texted, no answer so I moved on. I was in middle of dinner when I was texting trying to setup something pretty quick.

    After about 10 min of not hearing from her I went to the next one. Anyway like I said I texted her, the **** starts calling and ringing the phone off the hook, I'm in public and cannot have a conversation which is why I texted her. She then starts texting and calling me every minute until I had to simply block her number. She looks hot but seems like real trouble.

  13. #633

    Angelica was OK.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/589245110404

    Rough area for talent in Springfield for sure! I had texted a couple ladies she got back to me first we agreed on. 8 for 30 min outcall and she arrived within 30-45 minutes, said she was having a gf drop her off. We get up to my room, she's OK looking, similar to the pics but a little more worn looking but still decent, if she's 35 then I'm 90. I'd guess mid 40's maybe more. Easy to talk to. Get in room grabs my cock tells me she's going to make me feel great. We both undress she goes down on me BBBJ takes a bit for me to get going so I start playing with her puss which smells like she just took a load inside her before she got to me. I actually did it so we move to 69 so I can taste that nasty worn pussy, yeah no doubt her "driver" dumped a load in her probably as payment for the ride. I dig it though as I have a long record of swinging and gangbangs.

    Anyway I have her ride me for a while bare of course then have her finish me with her mouth, only bad part, she ran to spit right after I came, I prefer to have them really drain me but it was OK.

    Shit for $80 outcall it worked. She is nasty mostly in a good way. I'd do her again.

  14. #632

    Sarah NG

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.
    Don't do her at all. The number 9001 is nothing you want to get involved with. She was reviewed so many times and nothing good.

  15. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.
    Met the younger Sara before, not looking to repeat if this is the same girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape