Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7368
-
02-18-19 12:44 #648Senior Member

Posts: 178Christina?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/937088544989
I know she's been discussed here before, but does anyone have any recent experiences? I met her once in December and once in January. She's very attractive and photos are accurate, but she never really delivered anywhere close to the "performance" level she seems to advertise. She also posts like there's a ton of negative reviews out there but I haven't seen that many. Just wondering if there have been similar or different experiences.
-
02-17-19 10:41 #647Senior Member

Posts: 214She posts pretty much every day.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 09:49 #646Senior Member

Posts: 399She posted last night
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/434291604557
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 00:33 #645Senior Member

Posts: 284Marilyn
Just wondering if she is still posting I haven't seen her in months now last time was Holyoke.
-
02-16-19 18:38 #644Senior Member

Posts: 1625Browsing through her pics in the ad itself says the ad is fake one. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 13:55 #643Senior Member

Posts: 31Hahaha yea man. Theres a few of those getverified post cropping up lately.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
Suppose that's the only good thing about most of our usual choices even if they posted cleverly the women are almost always far above the local talent so its easy to see through LOL.
If they were smart a heavy market could have some people getting taken for suckers.
-
02-16-19 13:11 #642Senior Member

Posts: 641Are you Serious?
-
02-16-19 01:18 #641Senior Member

Posts: 214Taking credit cards, plus having a 734 area code, plus not listing a location, are all usually signs it's a fake.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 21:14 #640Senior Member

Posts: 309Lisa
I think this is new one one. Not sure if she is legit. Love those eyes.
She takes Visa/mc and amex? I guess that's a warning sign.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/303542005899
-
02-15-19 07:10 #639Banned Member

Posts: 86Body
She is fairly thick especially in the legs and ass, actually a little jiggly rather then firm but I like that look myself.
Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 00:05 #638Senior Member

Posts: 207Sasha
She didn't give me any limitations when we met, just obviously no bb. I'm definitely going to hit her up real soon. As long as she has a place.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 15:54 #637Senior Member

Posts: 102One question, is she a little thick or slim? One body pick suggest she has some weight which I like, but most pics suggest she is skinny which I don't care for. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Alwaysbare
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 15:52 #636Senior Member

Posts: 354Sasha aka Diamond aka Jasmine and real name
Ordinarilly, you might expect a bargain when a girl is desperate like that. She pestered me last night for a ride to date in east bum fuck CT. Offered money for ride. Prob bs to get $ from me. I don't think any of the girls are worth the risk and hassle, even if they were giving it away. They want you to be their friend for all kinds of shit and rides like your their personal Uber *****. Remember, porn will always be your friend LOL.
Originally Posted by Alwaysbare
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 11:34 #635Senior Member

Posts: 354Sasha
I have seen her often and helped her get set up on STG and took her to first couple dates. Quite a body. Gets the blood going just laying next to her. Saw her on the street yesterday. Lost her phone and will be posting again soon I guess. I frequently had issues with her changing the agreement but nothing serious. Just got old after a while. "comes with instructions" if you know what I mean. "don't do this or that". But if you can catch her on the street I'm sure you can do FS for 50 or less.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 07:08 #634Banned Member

Posts: 86Sasha is a fucking nut job
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/783928056477
Sasha was the first one I texted, no answer so I moved on. I was in middle of dinner when I was texting trying to setup something pretty quick.
After about 10 min of not hearing from her I went to the next one. Anyway like I said I texted her, the **** starts calling and ringing the phone off the hook, I'm in public and cannot have a conversation which is why I texted her. She then starts texting and calling me every minute until I had to simply block her number. She looks hot but seems like real trouble.











Reply With Quote




