Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 492 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #633

    Angelica was OK.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/589245110404

    Rough area for talent in Springfield for sure! I had texted a couple ladies she got back to me first we agreed on. 8 for 30 min outcall and she arrived within 30-45 minutes, said she was having a gf drop her off. We get up to my room, she's OK looking, similar to the pics but a little more worn looking but still decent, if she's 35 then I'm 90. I'd guess mid 40's maybe more. Easy to talk to. Get in room grabs my cock tells me she's going to make me feel great. We both undress she goes down on me BBBJ takes a bit for me to get going so I start playing with her puss which smells like she just took a load inside her before she got to me. I actually did it so we move to 69 so I can taste that nasty worn pussy, yeah no doubt her "driver" dumped a load in her probably as payment for the ride. I dig it though as I have a long record of swinging and gangbangs.

    Anyway I have her ride me for a while bare of course then have her finish me with her mouth, only bad part, she ran to spit right after I came, I prefer to have them really drain me but it was OK.

    Shit for $80 outcall it worked. She is nasty mostly in a good way. I'd do her again.

  2. #632

    Sarah NG

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.
    Don't do her at all. The number 9001 is nothing you want to get involved with. She was reviewed so many times and nothing good.

  3. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.
    Met the younger Sara before, not looking to repeat if this is the same girl.

  4. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.
    I'd do some research there an not just auto go for the young one. She has been reviewed before I think potentially a few times and I don't believe it was ever very much good along with it.

  5. #629
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.
    The younger one has been reviewed on here before. Not great reviews, and definitely has a bit of an attitude.

  6. #628

    Sara / Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...v/546408545470

    Has anyone ever met the Sara above? Is she the same as the Sarah listed below? Thanks.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/949729453669
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.

  7. #627

    Sara / Sarah?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...v/546408545470

    Has anyone ever met the Sara above? Is she the same as the Sarah listed below? Thanks.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/949729453669

  8. #626

    Great provider

    I met her a few weeks back. At the time she had a room at a motel on the dale. Very hot body. Solid and has just the right amount of curves. She's also really cool and down to earth, not a clock watcher. We decided on 70 for qv, but went for longer. She doesn't post often, and definitely isn't a druggy. She was smoking a blunt when I saw her and offered me some LOL, but that's about it. Plan to see her again.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/199893168162

  9. #625
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Bella / Jenna / etc.

    I am not sure if these are all the same or not.

    If it is the one I think you are referring to, she is young, sickly thin (yes, I am choosing that adverb correctly), has a bf handler, and tends to not-so-great locations?

    If that is who you are writing about, I guess she is looking for extra bucks for her or her handler. Use protection with her (and maybe have protection for him).
    Same girl. I had reported on going to see her when she had the old ad up and upon seeing her in person, I made up an excuse and left. That means she had kept my number from that time, which is crazy to me. I didn't notice any handler but unless you're desperate, stay away. Not worth it.

  10. #624

    Just FYI re sturbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyaChingBack  [View Original Post]
    Did you meet her / them?

    Is she available solo?
    This has been discussed in the worc page.

  11. #623

    Sturbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    This is supposedly a husband and wife team. The husband answered my ad. He says they live right outside Sturbridge. He saying only 1. 25 for the session. Which sounds a little too good to be true. He has emailed me over the last Few days which makes him more credible to me.

    Does anyone know of a husband and wife team near Sturbridge with a really hot wife?
    Did you meet her / them?

    Is she available solo?

  12. #622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Bella?

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get a random text from the Bella chic asking if they want to come by and "have some fun?" Must be really needing that next hit.
    Bella / Jenna / etc.

    I am not sure if these are all the same or not.

    If it is the one I think you are referring to, she is young, sickly thin (yes, I am choosing that adverb correctly), has a bf handler, and tends to not-so-great locations?

    If that is who you are writing about, I guess she is looking for extra bucks for her or her handler. Use protection with her (and maybe have protection for him).

  13. #621

    Desperate Times.

    Anyone else get a random text from the Bella chic asking if they want to come by and "have some fun?" Must be really needing that next hit.

  14. #620

    Meeting Jenny

    I know its a little late. But I met up with jenny for the first time last Saturday. Was very nervous seeing for the first time. But its was a overall great experience. One of the better BBBJ I ever had. Made me feel relaxed within the first 5 minutes.

  15. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael  [View Original Post]
    Any info on a girl that had an ad on STG on 1/23/19, number ends with 4346. ? I can't find the ad again and I don't know her name.
    She just texted me, name is Brooke. ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape