Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7371
-
02-18-19 17:28 #651Senior Member

Posts: 1659Christina
I have reviewed her before. Read the forum.
Originally Posted by Racer210
[View Original Post]
She, as a person, seems very sweet. BUT, there are always gangstas hanging out and watching over her. Her body is okay, some baby flab on her belly and kind of weird tits. She tries to do her best for most sessions and, as I recall, is bargain priced. I think her overall demeanor is her best selling point.
Considering those of you who think Jenn or some of the other STG girls are worthwhile, then Christina must be a godsend. As me for, I give her a "meh, I'd do her if no other options are around and it isn't late at night. ".
-
02-18-19 17:14 #650Senior Member

Posts: 502Bored
I was bored today so I gave this provider a text.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/316959819783
Got back to me right away, . 8 QV, $. 2 hhr.
Said she was available now, gave me the address, I was already close so I told her 20 min, she asked to give her a 5 min warning.
I took longer, went to the store, gave her the 5 min warning, "take your time, I'm still getting ready".
I drive around a little, no good place to park. 3 story house in 3 rivers. I text that I'm here. "That was fast, give me like 2 more min".
Ask where to park, in the lot for the house. A nerdy guy was cleaning off his car, whatever. I go to the front porch & wait, & wait, & wait. After like a long 5 min, I text that I'm leaving. "No you're on the wrong porch, go to the back, top floor".
She was waiting w / the door open. Asks for a hug, "wow you're cold" "well I've been waiting" "sorry. " I tuned out her excuse.
She strips down naked except for her thick socks, I do the same, got on the bed. Her body is not bad at all, she is very cute, great pair, cute slapable ass, very clean pussy. She asked if I kiss, so we do a little, soft & slow, almost romantic. I begin to rub her pussy. I reposition myself for the BBBJ, & ask her to flip around so I can play w / her. BJ was not bad, but not memorable either. She did ask how I liked it. Moved into 69, tasted as clean as it looked, she started to get a little worked up. I started to rub her asshole & to my surprise it loosened, so I wet my finger & slide in. She said that she doesn't like that stuff. (In my head I'm thinking that's not what your rosebud said, but ok) I came a little so it was time for CFS. Got my raincoat & positioned her for doggie. I had to work myself a little, while I did I slide my finger in & out of her pussy, she rocked a little w / my motion. As I went to slide in, she said I she needed some "saliva". Ok one wet lick and I was in. She was very warm on this cold day, not the tightest, but I could only get one finger in. As I went to town, she hooked around my legs w / her feet and moved back to meet my thrust. After several minutes of looking at her cute ass, I came in the hat. Cleaned up, gave donation & left.
She won't be my GTG, but she good enough to be on the backup team.
-
02-18-19 12:56 #649Senior Member

Posts: 178Lol.
Literally while I'm writing my last post someone posts a negative ad on Christina. Like I said my only complaint is that she over-advertises her services. She seemed clean and no track marks.
-
02-18-19 12:44 #648Senior Member

Posts: 178Christina?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/937088544989
I know she's been discussed here before, but does anyone have any recent experiences? I met her once in December and once in January. She's very attractive and photos are accurate, but she never really delivered anywhere close to the "performance" level she seems to advertise. She also posts like there's a ton of negative reviews out there but I haven't seen that many. Just wondering if there have been similar or different experiences.
-
02-17-19 10:41 #647Senior Member

Posts: 214She posts pretty much every day.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 09:49 #646Senior Member

Posts: 399She posted last night
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/434291604557
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 00:33 #645Senior Member

Posts: 285Marilyn
Just wondering if she is still posting I haven't seen her in months now last time was Holyoke.
-
02-16-19 18:38 #644Senior Member

Posts: 1626Browsing through her pics in the ad itself says the ad is fake one. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 13:55 #643Senior Member

Posts: 31Hahaha yea man. Theres a few of those getverified post cropping up lately.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
Suppose that's the only good thing about most of our usual choices even if they posted cleverly the women are almost always far above the local talent so its easy to see through LOL.
If they were smart a heavy market could have some people getting taken for suckers.
-
02-16-19 13:11 #642Senior Member

Posts: 641Are you Serious?
-
02-16-19 01:18 #641Senior Member

Posts: 214Taking credit cards, plus having a 734 area code, plus not listing a location, are all usually signs it's a fake.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 21:14 #640Senior Member

Posts: 309Lisa
I think this is new one one. Not sure if she is legit. Love those eyes.
She takes Visa/mc and amex? I guess that's a warning sign.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/303542005899
-
02-15-19 07:10 #639Banned Member

Posts: 86Body
She is fairly thick especially in the legs and ass, actually a little jiggly rather then firm but I like that look myself.
Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 00:05 #638Senior Member

Posts: 207Sasha
She didn't give me any limitations when we met, just obviously no bb. I'm definitely going to hit her up real soon. As long as she has a place.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 15:54 #637Senior Member

Posts: 102One question, is she a little thick or slim? One body pick suggest she has some weight which I like, but most pics suggest she is skinny which I don't care for. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Alwaysbare
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



