Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,411 to 19,425 of 39981
-
02-10-19 13:41 #20571Senior Member

Posts: 231Please share, sharing is caring.
Originally Posted by Captain1954
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 12:39 #20570Senior Member

Posts: 521Highly recommend.
I recently tried a "milking table" for the first time and highly recommend it. IMO, a "milking table" should not be anything special. *Every massage table should be built like this. I think I'm an average sized dude, but every time I have gotten a massage my dick and balls are uncomfortably pressed under my body weight while I'm on my stomach. It's even more uncomfortable if I have a hard-on.
I'm telling you. The massage experience was 10 times better with my dick and balls hanging free while I got my back massaged.
For those who are wondering, I did not get the release from under the table. I did the flip and then release.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 12:15 #20569Senior Member

Posts: 99PM sent
Hi sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Gus33
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 11:24 #20568Senior Member

Posts: 313Milking table on montrose
Pms are fine. I have a couple questions on the milking table on montrose.
1. How sanitary is it? Normally there are sheets changes between customer visits on a normal table. This seems like every dude would have to have their junk through a whole which is likely not clean like how a sheet would be changed between visitors. Am I missing something?
2. Their ads normally state edging and they have access to the whole body. Anyone actually get those two? Seems difficult to access the whole body from under a table. More interested in the edging though.
I'd like to try, but I don't want to be disappointed, so I would avoid with some good info. As always I will report back.
Thanks guys.
-
02-10-19 11:20 #20567Senior Member

Posts: 326What Has Changed At Mercy Chinatown?
I miss Mercy's old location by the firehouse in Chinatown. You were all but guaranteed to leave happy. But ever since it moved across the street and on Wentworth, things have drastically changed. And not for the better. I've gone there three weekends in a row and gotten some excellent massages from an older lady. Early 50's I guess. I even got her cell number. She has no problem with me roaming her, but alas when it comes to the finish, she says she can't do it. There is a sign that says "no sexual activity allowed". Did Mercy get a new owner who runs a very tight ship? I'll keep going there because I do get great massages and I always get all the time I pay for, which is great. But is now a place where several visits may be needed to get a HJ? Was the place recently spooked by LE?
-
02-09-19 12:14 #20566Senior Member

Posts: 83Where is this?
Where is this?
Originally Posted by Captain1954
[View Original Post]
Name?
There are several places on Irving Park.
Thanks.
-
02-08-19 07:39 #20565Banned Member

Posts: 4190This massage sucked so you tipped appropriately. This has been reported as a no play zone so don't waste any money there.
Originally Posted by Howard987
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 16:53 #20564Regular Member

Posts: 7I saw really recently too for the first time as well. You're experience was totally different than mine. From the word hello she was all business. I might have caught her on a bad day. I should have walked at that point but didn't. Opted for an hour. She did a decent massage for about 30 minutes. I opted for L2. She's great but I asked her for a quick break because it was going to be over so quickly and she said with significant attitude that she wasn't going to stand in that position forever. It was the furthest thing from forever. Maybe her attitude ruined it for me but I didn't think she was all that to look at either. The finger in the hole is fun though.
Originally Posted by JustARub
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 15:46 #20563Regular Member

Posts: 7Harmony Spa, Lombard
817 E. Roosevelt Rd. Stopped by yesterday. Really cute Chinese girl there named Emily. She had on a skin tight top with a zippered front showing off her perfect cleavage. Sorta went down hill from there though with a very uninspiring PG rated massage. She did the full hour though. Her English is not very good. She pointed to a sign about some kind of candle ear thing that's supposed to cure ear infections and other problems I guess when I asked what else was available. Told her my ears were not the problem but we still weren't on the same page. She offered water. She then complained that my tip wasn't big enough but honestly the massage sucked. I should have probably tipped more and go back and try again. Hopefully I didn't burn that bridge. She's a solid 8/10. Would love to see those tits.
-
02-07-19 13:39 #20562Senior Member

Posts: 126Last Chinese New year
Funny story. I banged a Chinese Chick on Chinese New year last year. I didn't even know that it was a holiday I liked her, she was really nice. She even wished me a Happy New year's! But again they change out girls so often it's hard to know where they go. This was at an apartment in Chinatown not a parlor.
Originally Posted by AnotherJagoff
[View Original Post]
Just a funny story I had happen to me.
-
02-07-19 13:04 #20561Senior Member

Posts: 99Rose Affiliate.
Visited my friend on Irving Park and was surprised as she was all over me horny as hell, FIV, FIA, DATY then BBJ, 69 tuma I think I could have gone bb but not my style covered up straight to mish then flipped her for some doggy and for the first time finished in her ass, this experience was way better than normal and your experience may be different.
It may have been the Chinese New Year but a did make a pig of myself.
-
02-07-19 12:12 #20560Regular Member

Posts: 9Zena
I have also been trying to go see Zena. She seems to not be available as often as they post. Whatever you do, DO NOT see Lena*. One letter off the name but a completely different person who gives a terrible milking table experience, IMHO.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 21:05 #20559Senior Member

Posts: 3136000 block of diversey
Called up this place as the ads seemed legit. Instead I was told to go to the 3400 block or Irving park. I've been down that road twice and disappointed both times. I said no to them. Called a place basically across the street. The woman was nasty and didn't speak English. Would not repeat.
Bad couple days for me.
-
02-06-19 21:02 #20558Senior Member

Posts: 313Montrose and Pulaski
They have another location in LP now. Anyway, I had been lurking this group for awhile and pulled the trigger for Zena. When I got there, to my surprise it was Naomi from LT, who I had never seen in person, but had also been after. Not the same pics as listed for zena and she didn't know of a zena. Pure bait and switch.
The good. Very petite, which I like and a decent massage. Seemed like she tried. However, so she was very soft spoken and seemed bored.
I'm happy I finally got to see her, but I really wanted to see zena that day and Naomi didn't even know that name and clearly didn't know what the ad offers. I didn't push as it's not her fault or even give her the details, but it was very disappointing overall. I blame the booker.
-
02-06-19 11:38 #20557Regular Member

Posts: 7Spa Yun Japanese Girl
Only saw her once but there was an incredible Japanese girl at Spa Yun. She was going by the goofy name of Dunkin. She has a think for DD coffee. She was a 9. 5/10 on the Chicago scale. Esp considering the quality at SY has really gone down. Stopped by the other day and she's gone. Curious if anyone else had the chance to see her and hopefully had the sense, unlike me, to try to keep in contact and find out where she went. Mamasan said she caused too much trouble. I'm sure there was friction between her and the other girls because she just blew them away.








Reply With Quote





