Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20552

    Norwood

    I haven't been involved in the MP scene for a while and I've read good things about Norwood on milwaukee. Any recommendations on who I should see? Menu and rates would be appreciated.

  2. #20551

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her today. She finds this all amusing. You guys who know her sense of humor. She wish us all happy new year!
    Well if you're in touch with her, then tell her to get her ass back here!! .

    Gone, but not forgotten.

    BB, out.

  3. #20550

    Mimi

    I chatted with her today. She finds this all amusing. You guys who know her sense of humor. She wish us all happy new year!

  4. #20549
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you didn't see her. My $. 02 is that this hasn't been my experience at all. She's friendly, pleasant and delivers a nice massage with a few options on the finish. It's been a while, but that does not sound like her MO to me to insult somebody and come off as low class and arrogant. At least that's my experience.

    BB, out.
    Well I think you probably had a better experience. She might have changed of late as well. As I said earlier, I wanted to know if she was available before sending her my details and also if an I'd would be ok when we met, but she replied with an insult calling me stupid and an idiot. That was shocking because someone in this business should have better customer skills. I still don't recommend her think she is not a very good person.

    Anyway the only reason I contacted her is because she is reviewed. If you know any other reviewed provider please do let me know.

    Thanks.

  5. #20548

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by ComeRapMe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone other than the owner been to VIP in streamwood?
    I haven't taken the plunge.

    I'm also waiting on some intel from our Senior mongers.

    I hope this joint turns out to be decent.

  6. #20547
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbll83  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this massage provider or even gotten a hold of her? I thought she had been discussed, but came up empty on the massage thread search. I've emailed multiple times with no response. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2975452.
    Info is up in the Aurora thread.

  7. #20546
    Quote Originally Posted by IggyD  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing ads for bite massage. What is that? Edit.. Googled.. It's like cupping but with the mouth.. Aiii
    Sounds like a hickey.

  8. #20545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 304

    Bite massage

    I'm seeing ads for bite massage. What is that? Edit.. Googled.. It's like cupping but with the mouth.. Aiii

  9. #20544
    Quote Originally Posted by AImldm  [View Original Post]
    Malena from Chicago sensual touch has a massive GPS. She is by far the worst provider I have ever contacted. I texted her and got a standard message. I asked if she was available before providing my online presence and she replies back with an insult. She is low class and arrogant given how old she is and is very with bad customer relations. One can guess how bad her service would be. I give her 0 stars and do not recommend her at all.
    Sounds like you didn't see her. My $. 02 is that this hasn't been my experience at all. She's friendly, pleasant and delivers a nice massage with a few options on the finish. It's been a while, but that does not sound like her MO to me to insult somebody and come off as low class and arrogant. At least that's my experience.

    BB, out.

  10. #20543

    Lucky Lynda

    Pretty sure this is a newer place off Western. Lynda gives one hell of a hard rub. Standard rub and tug.

  11. #20542

    Update on Latin Massage on Belmont

    I recently returned to this place and it was a totally different experience. www.vidamassage.net.

    No pretty ladies in sight. No two handshakes, severely shorted time on a crappy massage. Not sure how they are staying in business.

    Stay safe out there.

    CR.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoRocks  [View Original Post]
    Tried this place a while ago: http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/49420212.

    Its a storefront location, kinda still under construction. 65 was the hour door fee. Penny, short for Penelope, was my MT. She is a young latina spinner. The menu included a handshake for 40 or nude massage with a handshake for 120.120 was more than I was looking to spend, so I went for standard handshake. Still thinking about the nude massage, because she was HOT. She also said there was roaming with the upgrade. There was some light rubbing, with a handshake on the flip. Here's the part that surprised me, after the handshake she flipped back over for more light back rubbing and told me to let her know when I was ready for another handshake! I thought the 2 pops from this cutie was a pretty good deal if you aren't looking for a real massage.

    I'm still looking for a place that offers reasonable FS, like the latina apartment on Bryn Mawr used to.

    -CR.

  12. #20541

    Oz

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    Saw a review on the other site about a white girl in her 20's working at O2. Any truth to this?
    They had a brunette Euro type along with a Latina working there a while back.

  13. #20540

    Malena.

    Malena from Chicago sensual touch has a massive GPS. She is by far the worst provider I have ever contacted. I texted her and got a standard message. I asked if she was available before providing my online presence and she replies back with an insult. She is low class and arrogant given how old she is and is very with bad customer relations. One can guess how bad her service would be. I give her 0 stars and do not recommend her at all.

  14. #20539

    Norwood

    I called an made an appointment with Rachel for 30 mins. When I showed up I was not sure if I was at the right place. I had to call and ask if it was the right door. Old lady that greted me was very nice. Table was covered in old different colored towels and a uncover throw pillow, litttle tacky and unhygienic. Didn't know where to put my face because towel covered hole. Was not sure if I should take off my boxers because this place felt legit. Rachel is in her late 40's Latina, petite with little bit of a stomach. She looks like the ugly stripper but stripper non the less.

    She started massaging me with lotion that was in a Rubbermaid Tupperware, she was scooping lotion out. She started to masssage boxers so I offered to take them off, she thought this was a good idea. Massage was nothing special. On the flip she asked if I wanted any extras. She said 50 for level one, 8 o for topless level one. I declined topless so she showed me her tits and they were percent so we settled on 60. She said 100 for a Russian but I declined. Her tits where truely spectacular, and she let me finish on them. She was very nice even when we haggled. Her face kind of kills it for me not sure if I'll be back. 40 hhr 60 tip.

  15. #20538

    White girl at O

    Saw a review on the other site about a white girl in her 20's working at O2. Any truth to this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape